It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chauvin trial were taking Opinions today

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I absolutely did. You don't know me, I am sure you are not psychic, I am also sure you are a *****

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: MayRenee
I knew when I saw the video the first time that I was witnessing a murder. A cold-blooded, cruel, evil murder. I hope that George Floyd gets the Justice he deserves, I hope Derek goes to hell

No. You didn’t think that at all.
“A cold blooded cruel evil murder”

Thanks Facebook, but you’re lying.

edit on 31-3-2021 by MayRenee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Somekindofwizard

Maybe he was going to die of an overdose but it looked like the cop assisted him
As I said, that’s is what it looked like to me

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

No dude, my brother died as a felon, overdose. Meth and fentanyl. I can tell you that there's no talking no begging for your life you fall over and die foaming at the mouth.

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: CryHavoc

I thought I was watching a felon overdose.🤔

If you can't breathe, you can't scream "I can't breath" for 7 minutes.

Yeah but don't forget that he was screaming "I can't breath" for 5 minutes before they held him down. So....

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Why? The world is better off with him fertilizing a lawn somewhere.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I knew when I saw the video the first time that I was witnessing a murder. A cold-blooded, cruel, evil murder. I hope that George Floyd gets the Justice he deserves, I hope Derek goes to hell

I don't think that was lie.

The first time a majority of people watched that video, they did indeed think they were watching a murder, because that's what they had been told to think beforehand.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

His head, chest, and neck being frantically and unnecessarily pinned to the pavement for 7 minutes by a police officer... Was a physical trauma that his body given the state it was in, could not endure and led to his death.

Fact: Had the arrest not occurred, he would be alive. The officer used excessy force that let to his death.

George Floyd was murdered

That probably is a fact, because if the police had not been there, he would not have swallowed all of his drugs. However, that does not prove that excessive force killed him. He claimed he couldn't breathe minutes before he was pinned down. Had he not been uncooperative and resisting arrest, they may have been able to properly assist him medically.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Probably correct

They see the headline and then see a video that shows nothing of the sort but don’t actually ‘see’ the video

That’s the reason why people think President Trump said that all Mexicans are rapists or to inject bleach when he never said those things AT ALL

The media, manipulating ONLY the easily manipulated

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I absolutely did. You don't know me, I am sure you are not psychic, I am also sure you are a *****

It’s “an”

“An” a-hole
edit on 31 3 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Fact: Had the arrest not occurred, he would be alive. The officer used excessy force that let to his death.

You should be a judge.
Not

That's a terrible opinion, not fact...assuming anything is real in this puppet show

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
You can't knock out, let alone kill someone with a one sided "blood choke"

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Too many stupid coincidences to look at the entire thing as not fishy.
Look at the state of the media right now.
It feels like a freakin cataclysm is coming and we are being shown our tails to chase.

The dnc/blm connection.
The go to dnc racism card.
The cop working with him prior.
The ridiculous ambulance pickup.(no medical attention, just grabbin' groceries, in weird outfits, peace!)
The Epstein coroner flown in (because the one on duty couldn't do it?)
The media attention
The anti police media campaign
It all smells like an op

If the op stands..he will walk
Mark my words

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Interesting take. I would expect another round of sponsored riots to follow.

Definitely more prepared this time but if dude walks it's like a blank check for mayhem for bad actors.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

You should be a judge.
Not

That's a terrible opinion, not fact...assuming anything is real in this puppet show

Of course its a fact. How you can you say otherwise when its quite clear?
No police called and George would have went about his day and still be alive. Whatever about the reason for police being called. Whatever about what George did or did not. The fact of the matter is what was stated.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I thought it looked like a murder as well, just my opinion

Is suicide murder?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

You should be a judge.
Not

No police called and George would have went about his day and still be alive. Whatever about the reason for police being called. Whatever about what George did or did not. The fact of the matter is what was stated.

Same could be said about Connor Betts in Dayton. Who cares what they did or why police were called, the fact crimes were committed is irrelevant. Had police not been called Connor Betts would not have been killed. This is why no police should ever be called!!!! Bravo on the wonderful argument. BTW how do you know he would not have overdosed and died anyways?
edit on 31-3-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

His head, chest, and neck being frantically and unnecessarily pinned to the pavement for 7 minutes by a police officer... Was a physical trauma that his body given the state it was in, could not endure and led to his death.

I would say the same thing if the officer did this to an older man with heart disease, and the man dies of a heart attack while being subdued...

What is the official cause if death in that scenario.. "cardiac arrest onset by heart disease"... However it is triggered by the trauma of the officer pinning them down. So the cop would still be a murderer in that case.

George Floyd was murdered

So cops can't physically restrain anyone then? Are you saying that the cops should ask a perpetrator if they have a medical condition before, let's say, tackling them after chasing them for 10 minutes? Your argument doesn't make sense to me.

FYI, defense council in opening statements said that the autopsy found that there were no bruises or any trauma to any internal musculature on George Floyd. Don't know if they can prove that but they say they can.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

You should be a judge.
Not

Same could be said about Connor Betts in Dayton. Who cares what they did or why police were called, the fact crimes were committed is irrelevant. Had police not been called Connor Betts would not have been killed. This is why no police should ever be called!!!! Bravo on the wonderful argument. BTW how do you know he would not have overdosed and died anyways?

Thats some leap to 'no police should ever be called'. I never said or hinted at that. We're talking about this case only and the fact is if the cops weren't called he would still be alive. Its a fact and how you can jump to me insinuating no police should ever be called is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Police were called because a crime was being committed

What a concept

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

He couldn't have overdosed without a cop?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Patience. I’ve been watching, and honestly, it’s been extremely interesting to watch the defense cross-examine, and essentially discredit, the prosecution’s witnesses.

The state knows their only salvation rests on the emotional stories of the witnesses in the hopes that the jury will sympathize with their stories, and move to convict. It all seems very typical for a case like this.

Once the defense is allowed to call witnesses, the medical data (as well as other credible sources) will potentially alter the public perception (assuming you haven’t already made up your mind like the BLM crowd). All it takes is one juror for a hung jury and the entire thing is tossed. If I’m incorrect about anything, please reprove me, I love to learn.

Anyone else a big John Grisham fan?

Also, Havoc, I just noticed in your OP you said you also believed Chauvin will be acquitted. I totally missed that. Apologies!
edit on 31-3-2021 by LetTheColdCome because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2021 by LetTheColdCome because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join