It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chauvin trial were taking Opinions today

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
They showed the George Floyd/Chauvin show-trial on the News today where one Witness on the stand said he "thought" he was watching a Murder. So this show-trial is going to be determined by Opinion and not the Facts of the findings of several Medical Examiner's Reports which say that George Floyd died of a Drug Overdose?

Black LIES Matter and Antifa are just Extortionists that threaten Rioting, Looting, Arson and Murder if you don't do what they want.

And no one should listen to them after the George Floyd/Chauvin show-trial when the Police are Acquitted,

All this show-trial will accomplish is Civil Unrest by making more people hate Police

#Justice for Minneapolis.
edit on 30-3-2021 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

I thought I was watching a felon overdose.🤔

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well then. I have a few...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

None of this matters to the left and their owners.

If Chauvin walks then it is proof of institutional racism and cities burn until policies change.

If Chauvin is found guilty?

Then it is proof of institutional racism and cities burn until policies change.

Either way, the average American will wake up soon with a little less freedom and a little more power given to government.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm surprised some of that non evidence was admitted and not objected to.

Watching the off duty firefighter/emt testify was painful. She danced around calling it an overdose everytime. Even with saying how she would elicit a response from Floyd, which is what you do with an overdose victim.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Did the trial look more authentic than the fake ambulance drivers scene?
I haven't been watching at all.

Just seeing the dnc collecting the blm funds when you called to donate, makes my prediction:

He will be over charged and he will walk to continue the hate the cops campaign.
edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
No matter the verdict the city will burn.Flames of jubilation or flames of anger. The mobs goal is destruction any reason will do.

edit on 30-3-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Double post.

edit on 30-3-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The jurors and the defence council might want to make sure that cNn, the dEmocrat party and jack dorsey aren’t providing lists of their home addresses, children’s schools and their places of employment to the far-left terrorist groups that are UNDISPUTEDLY poised to begin their violence.

Because those groups (and EVERY person who supports them) believe they are justified in attacking family members of people who they deem as ‘enemies’

Someone get a forklift and drive around the streets and remove all those new pallets of bricks that are no doubt being delivered right now

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I thought it looked like a murder as well, just my opinion

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Congratulations to George Floyd for being drug free for 10 months straight!

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I think everyone who thinks it was a murder should take all the drugs Floyd had in his system. Then come back and talk to me in an hour. I bet you can't do it. That man was dead the second he swallowed his stash. End of story.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I knew when I saw the video the first time that I was witnessing a murder. A cold-blooded, cruel, evil murder. I hope that George Floyd gets the Justice he deserves, I hope Derek goes to hell

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
No dude, my brother died as a felon, overdose. Meth and fentanyl. I can tell you that there's no talking no begging for your life you fall over and die foaming at the mouth.

originally posted by: Bluntone22

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

What you think you saw has no bearing on the fact that Floyd overdosed. If you are overdosing and I put my hands around your neck while you die of said overdose, IT LOOKS LIKE I MURDERED YOU, but I didn't.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
No dude, my brother died as a felon, overdose. Meth and fentanyl. I can tell you that there's no talking no begging for your life you fall over and die foaming at the mouth.

If you can't breathe, you can't scream "I can't breath" for 7 minutes.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

If thats the case then its a world record time for one.

It wasn't an OD.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Congratulations to George Floyd for being drug free for 10 months straight!

What a horrible asshat thing to say. Typical.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
I knew when I saw the video the first time that I was witnessing a murder. A cold-blooded, cruel, evil murder. I hope that George Floyd gets the Justice he deserves, I hope Derek goes to hell

No. You didn’t think that at all.
“A cold blooded cruel evil murder”

Thanks Facebook, but you’re lying.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

My opinion...

George Floyd...

BOTH... Had drugs in his system... And was murdered. They aren't mutually exclusive folks.

The drugs in his system (stimulants) gave him a higher risk at entering cardiac arrest.

His head, chest, and neck being frantically and unnecessarily pinned to the pavement for 7 minutes by a police officer... Was a physical trauma that his body given the state it was in, could not endure and led to his death.

Fact: Had the arrest not occurred, he would be alive. The officer used excessy force that let to his death.

I would say the same thing if the officer did this to an older man with heart disease, and the man dies of a heart attack while being subdued...

What is the official cause if death in that scenario.. "cardiac arrest onset by heart disease"... However it is triggered by the trauma of the officer pinning them down. So the cop would still be a murderer in that case.

George Floyd was murdered

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join