It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Super Straight” and why it’s harmful

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Being attracted to actual women isn't "Super Straight". It is called being heterosexual. Men attracted to men are homosexual. I don't believe we need a new term for not being gay.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I find this funny and fascinating, because I bet you a dollar that most of the men who read this trash, and probably most who helped creat it would not sleep with Rachael Devine. You know, bidens tranny health and human services dudette.

Basically, as men, if we're not willing to stick our meat sock in something, then we automatically hate, despise and wish death upon it. Also there are woman out there whom identify as gay men, so if they don't want to jump in the sack with me then I'm being discriminated against?

Eta. I'm getting so sick of being told who and what I hate. I am fully prepared to give these yahoos California and let them run it in the manner they see fit.
edit on 30-3-2021 by Oppositeoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It goes farther. This piece indirectly also invalidates homosexuality. The idea behind homosexuality is that you are only attracted to someone of the same sex as yourself. So if it's problematic to only be attracted as a woman to men who are actually biological men, it would be similarly problematic if I were a woman only attracted to biological women on would think. Either way, there is a trans in the mix who would run afoul of my sexual preferences for not being what they appeared to be.

For me as a straight women, it's the woman who appears as a man. For the lesbian who only dates women, it's the man who appears as a woman.

Now my head hurts even more. Ouch!

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Just so everyone is perfectly clear about this issue:

Super Straight sexual preface is full of Ultra-Males and Mega-Females. Ultra-Males and Mega-Females aren't people to mess with. They have common sense opinions and have been known to address those opinions in public. As everyone knows at this point, anyone expressing opinions that differ from the approved narrative may be dangerous and can cause harm to people with weak constitutions.

If you think that you have been exposed to anyone that might be "Super Straight", you are recommended to consult with your Social Media advisor and get immediate counseling. Remember, if you think it might be something, then you are the issue that needs correction. Follow the official narrative, and everything will be fine.

I would say that this nonsense needs to stop, but with these kind of actions, I think it will just breed it's self out.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: igloo

Editing to add... I'm bi and I wouldn't date a trans man or trans woman. Zero attraction. Now if someone I was involved long term with wanted to change sex and they were super cool all around, then I'd cope. Guess I'm transphobic.

We Bi's are supposed to be attracted to EVERYONE, I guess...

As for myself, I'm not really attracted to surgical sites.

Which makes me transphobic as well...

But on the other hand, we are now both #SuperBi!

No way! SuperBi... it's actually a thing, wow! Thank you. I feel validated again.

Not attracted to surgical sites? How weird. Na, me neither. Ever seen the movie Crash? People turned on by accidents...

Crash (1996) - IMDb
edit on 30-3-2021 by igloo because: link didn't work

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It’s been done.

I’m going to get a rainbow bracelet cuz I have a label now.. super straight.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join