It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Pentagon Diversity Chief turns out to be a Total Bigot Screw-Up

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Keeping up with the normal trend of Democrat jerk heads in government, it looks like somebody at the Pentagon is alive and well with tradition😁

Some screwball named Richard Torres-Estrada (wait for the irony) is now a former diversity chief after it was discovered he is a bigot racist and was nutz-a-gogo on social media with horrible racist and bigot posts over a period of time !! roflmao🤣

Wait till ya read what this #up's job was and how it was in an official capacity to boot roflmao🤣

What will Democrats think of next? ✳️

So many exposed Democrat bull# artists and loads of red herrings to keep their dirty secrets hidden😃

The new chief of diversity and inclusion for U.S. Special Operations Command is under investigation for offensive past social media posts, including one that compared former President Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler, Fox News is reporting.

The Defense Department announced the hiring of Richard Torres-Estrada last week, writing that they looked forward to his “contribution in enhancing the capabilities and effectiveness of [Special Operations Forces] through diversity of talent, helping us recruit the best of the best.”

Soon after the announcement, past social media posts resurfaced, including a photo of Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler photoshopped next to each other holding bibles. Torres-Estrada posted it on June 2, 2020.

Pentagon press secretary John Kirby confirmed the investigation of Torres-Estrada during a Monday press briefing. Torres-Estrada has been “reassigned” amid the investigation.

New Pentagon diversity chief ‘reassigned’ after comparing Trump to Hitler in online post

and a Total Embarrassment Tweet from USSOCOM on March 25th roflmao . . .🤣🤣
USSOCOM
@USSOCOM

USSOCOM welcomes our new Chief of Diversity & Inclusion, Mr. Richard Torres-Estrada. We look forward to his contribution in enhancing the capabilities and effectiveness of #SOF through diversity of talent, helping us recruit the best of the best.

edit on Mar-30-2021 by xuenchen because: 🤣burp🤣

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Was it just a post of Trump next to Hitler?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

In America:

Pentagon and army wasting time with nonsense like chiefs of diversity and maternity flight suits.

Meanwhile...in China....

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

LMAO
The Dems keeping up their long tradition of insanity.
This freaking clown only gets reassigned?
He should be fired completely.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
In order to make President Trump appear anything at all like the person they pretend he is, they HAVE TO resort to photoshopping and outright lies

The same can NOT be said about the pro-segregationist pedo-Joe

What did he say about Obama again? Oh that’s right. Mr KKK apologist sniffy-joe makes no secret about his feelings toward minorities.

Hey, maybe that’s why the left support him so strongly?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I saw this yesterday on IG 😥

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

In America:

Pentagon and army wasting time with nonsense like chiefs of diversity and maternity flight suits.

Meanwhile...in China....

Oddly enough the past post of the same IG.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The article and the opening post quotes kind of suggest more right?

🤣🤣🤣

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm sure our special operators love the fact they now have a cheif racist Democrat amongst their ranks. Special forces only take the best of the best, I really think the democrats got confused with the "special" part.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

🤣🤣🤣

Yeah it does. I was like wait where's the rest?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

His door is always open.

Sometimes even the front door.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

LMAO
The Dems keeping up their long tradition of insanity.
This freaking clown only gets reassigned?
He should be fired completely.

Traitorous crack-head stooges Eric Ciaramella, Alexander Vindman, and Adam Schiff fabricated a lie and convinced sick-ho Pelosi to go along with the lie, in order to get President Trump impeached.

They all got rewarded!

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

🤣🤣🤣

I was just legitimately curious if that was the big one.

The wording makes it seem like it's not the only thing, "including" one comparing Trump to Hitler.

But, that seems to be the focus. Is this a problem of someone in (or about to be in) the official capacity making such strong remarks about the Commander in Chief, or were there some other other ones that weren't in the article.

Now, I'll be the first to say that would hinder the employment opportunity he's looking for, and I don't feel sorry for him, because he's clearly got a mental disability if he thinks that wouldn't effect his possibilities of working on behalf of the military after using such colorful comparisons of a president, current or former.

Guess I just missed the racist and bigoted part. I thought since you said that there would be some more tweets from him. As far as social media goes, calling every president is a right of passage for those in the chair. Godwin made a law that we have to do it. To me it's tired and old, so it's not my favorite, I tend to leave the honor to others.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

compared former President Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler

Haha... this is some sweet karma but I'm kind of shocked they didn't promote him for these statements.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Keeping up with the normal trend of Democrat jerk heads in government, it looks like somebody at the Pentagon is alive and well with tradition😁

Some screwball named Richard Torres-Estrada (wait for the irony) is now a former diversity chief after it was discovered he is a bigot racist and was nutz-a-gogo on social media with horrible racist and bigot posts over a period of time !! roflmao🤣

Wait till ya read what this #up's job was and how it was in an official capacity to boot roflmao🤣

So many exposed Democrat bull# artists and loads of red herrings to keep their dirty secrets hidden😃

The new chief of diversity and inclusion for U.S. Special Operations Command is under investigation for offensive past social media posts, including one that compared former President Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler, Fox News is reporting.

The Defense Department announced the hiring of Richard Torres-Estrada last week, writing that they looked forward to his “contribution in enhancing the capabilities and effectiveness of [Special Operations Forces] through diversity of talent, helping us recruit the best of the best.”

Soon after the announcement, past social media posts resurfaced, including a photo of Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler photoshopped next to each other holding bibles. Torres-Estrada posted it on June 2, 2020.

Does anyone else get the feeling that this Estrada azzhole worked with traitor Alexander "I'm a Lt. Colonel!" Vindman in the recent past?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Does anyone else get the feeling that this Estrada azzhole worked with traitor Alexander "I'm a Lt. Colonel!" Vindman in the recent past?

Bet he had some "remote" connections at the very least 😎

Some deep research may uncover interesting Democrat bigotry 😎

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: dug88

In America:

Meanwhile...in China....

Oddly enough the past post of the same IG.

Meanwhile the left attempts to feminize our boys and men and portray masculinity as toxic.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Richard Torres-Estrada is not a racist, he is a good Democrat. This is correct thinking and the way that liberals/progressives/Democrats think is the correct way to think.

I had on another site a person say that forbidding in the stimulus bill things to go to white people is perfectly ok because the racist Republicans discriminated against black people so it is perfectly ok for Democrats to discriminate against white people.

My response:
This is revenge thinking pure and simple and revenge always leads to evil and destructive behavior.

This is exactly the same as saying: The Jewish people can now go and pick out the same number of average Germans that Hitler put in concentration camps and gassed - and put them in concentration camps and gas them, because the Germans did it first and so the Jewish people can do it now.

The Democrats are really really into revenge and thinking they can do to Republicans or conservatives whatever they think conservatives or Republicans did to someone/anyone else - even if it is not true.

As long as Democrats believe it is true they can engage in discrimination/hate/and evil behavior if they thought a Republican did it first.

Listen carefully to what Democrats and liberals say and you will hear this over and over and over. "I can engage in evil because ..
any perceived conservative or Republican.. engaged in evil first, so that makes is just, fair and perfectly ok to be/do evil to them."

edit on 3/31/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Here we go again!!!!! Haven't I reprimanded you before for using my goddess Emilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke as a visual representation of mirth. Or is it the Pentagon? If it is I'll fire off a complaint immediately.

new topics

top topics

join