It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Masonic Lodges Now Burning in BC's Lower Mainland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
So, seen this in another thread, thought maybe it deserved it's own. Kind of looks like someone's going on a Masonic lodge burning spree in Vancouver. Three lodges are currently burning, one in Lonsdale and Lynn Valley in North Vancouver and one on Rupert and 29th st. in Vancouver.

www.cbc.ca...

Police are investigating fires that broke out at three Masonic lodges in Metro Vancouver on Tuesday morning.

Crews have extinguished the fires at two lodges in North Vancouver, one in the Lonsdale area and another in Lynn Valley, that broke out early Tuesday, fire officials say.

Later Tuesday morning, the Vancouver Police Department (VPD) said in a statement that they are investigating an arson at the Masonic hall near Rupert Street and East 29th Avenue and are actively searching for a suspect.

Detectives on the scene at the Park Lodge Masonic Centre refused to provide an update on the investigation. The glass of the centre's front door has been smashed in and the inside stairwell is burned and blackened.

The VPD said it is now posting officers at all other Masonic halls in Vancouver.

"We are working with our partners at the North Vancouver RCMP to identify any linkages between the fire in Vancouver and the two fires in North Vancouver," reads the statement.

So yeah...apparently this is currently happening....

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Do you think this relates in some crazy way to all of the uproar of abductions and attempted abductions there lately that the police are doing NOTHING about?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

No idea. I hadn't heard of that. Looking it up apparently the police are trying to quell the 'rumours' of kidnapping...

link because ATS formats URL's poorly when they're too long.

Knowing the history and affiliations of Vancouver cops and local RCMP departments...I have my doubts as to the claims by the police.

They allowed the pickton kidnappings and murders to continue and stifled investigation of it. The cops in BC are best buddies with the hells angels and other gangs.

Though, I'm guessing it's just some nutjob going nuts. A lot of those in Vancouver. Or possibly a disgruntled Mason.
edit on 30/3/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Definitely a nut job going nuts... buy why...?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Mr Beaver Lost this Page. 404ed

edit on 30-3-2021 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Fixed.

I dunno, lost their # because of BC's #ty covid rules?

Random crackhead who read too many Illuminati conspiracies on the library internet computer and started a crusade against masons?

Like there's a lot of #ed up people in Vancouver. Could have been a million things.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: crappiekat

Fixed.

Random crackhead who read too many Illuminati conspiracies on the library internet computer and started a crusade against masons?

This is my guess coupled with the abductions.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I hope nobody was hurt, or is hurt in the future due to some #tard.
I wish everyone knew what we really did. But it would murder the juicy theories and leave some with nothing to fear, and that would be a bad void to leave empty.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I've seen plenty of crazies around commercial and Broadway or on the skytrain babbling all kinds of end of the world # or even crap you'd read in an ATS thread. With the way everything's been the last year and BC's handling of the situation, I'm really not surprised people might be starting to snap. People in Vancouver tend to be pretty close to snapping as it is.

It's a pretty regular occurance to just be walking down the street and suddenly you see some person freaking out and losing their #.

a reply to: network dude

Yeah, the Mason conspiracy theories are fun...and I do have a collection of Masonic books from the early 1900's with some fairly interesting stuff in them my grandpa acquired from who knows where...but I don't really think they're some nefarious organization bent on world domination or some Satan worshipping cult.

Beautiful books by the way, well bound, quality ink and paper.

It really would suck if it was someone that took those theories too seriously or something.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Good thing the Clinton Tunnels™ connect all lodges in mainland North America. The adrenachrome wars have been heating up, my money is on those shady Kiwanis.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Masons = White supremacy.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hope no loss of life...and that the Templar treasure is safe.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

......Or possibly a disgruntled Mason.

That was my first thought, having said that, such a person is hardly fully sane anyway!

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I wish everyone knew what we really did.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That's about the best summary I've seen!

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I wish everyone knew what we really did.

He said, as he bastes the human thigh roasting in his oven.

Fortunately most lodges I've seen are vacant most of the time. Insurance is in place I would hope, but I know a lot of these places simply don't have the resources they once did.

All the fraternal orgs are slowly dying.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

In my defense, he was the slow one and needed killin. A little fatty but great marbeling

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

3 separate Lodges.... couldn't be arson.

Where's AM?

Standby for edit.
EDIT: just in by order of Rome per Emperor Nero (for making nero look weak)

edit on 30-3-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That one hits a bit close to home.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Puh. The issue is you guys get confused with Skull & Bones, Bullingdon Club etc.
At this point you're the legal front of a mob enterprise, metaphorically.
Sad part is you choose that, it's not pushed on you.
In this day and age frankly it wouldn't hurt if you'd start to 'pull the waggon'... you know 'educationally'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join