It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chauvin Trial - Day 2

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I know, it's bugging the piss out of me. Why did you walk to the store?

I worked a long day the day before that and was tired so I decided to take a walk.

Uhhhhh, wait, what??? Took a walk because you were tired and wanted to relax?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

LOL...so you consider Chauvin heavy? And no....you can't choke someone by pushing on the back of their neck.

You folks that believe this have absolutely NO critical thinking.

Dude was saying he can't breathe the whole time....do you see the irony in that? If you don't then you should think harder. I bolded the important part so you have a small hint.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

ask some heavy guy to push his knee with all his strength on your neck. for 8 minutes. afterwards i would be interested in your experience report, if you can do that from heaven.

the man died because the officer did exactly that. whether his heart was already weak or he was under drugs makes no difference, i think. and as far as i know, this 'method' is officially forbidden. someone died and the question is why? in the end, the court will decide.

So which one is it... Was the officer being indifferent with his knee on Floyd's neck or was he involved in trying to use all his force on his neck? You can't have it both ways, so pick one. What he used was the official method.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

I read that back in a Samuel L. Jackson voice ... it made sense.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Either way

The officer has THOUSANDS of arrests under his belt and ZERO accusations of racism or discrimination

But now, ALL OF A SUDDEN, he decides “I’m a racist now, even though my wife and my partner are people of color”

And then he intentionally kills a violent criminal (knowing cameras are on him too no less) for no other reason than.........you guessed it......rAciSm

Anyone who believes that crap is a fool

This is most definitely NOT a racial issue

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

i agree with you that the officer sometimes puts less pressure on floyds knee. but i'm not a doctor. surely floyd was also panicking and scared. you can't seriously believe that his death had nothing to do with this treatment?

How much of what happen is on Floyd? He did everything wrong to include massive drugs of different types. Then in the end we want to blame his death on a knee? Floyd could have done 100 things differently and that knee would never had been there.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LSU2018
Witness is saying she saw Chauvin put his knee on Flyod's neck so hard that Chauvin's other foot came off the ground, lol. Wow.

But there was no tissue damage to his neck, no bruises etc, so what does that say?

It says that those kids who are testifying have added too much to their story over the past year after tons of speaking to attorneys and each other to make sure their stories are powerful enough, and none of it's panning out. They're all saying Chauvin had every bit of his weight on Flyod. Glad they're experts.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Dude was saying he can't breathe the whole time....do you see the irony in that? If you don't then you should think harder. I bolded the important part so you have a small hint.

He wasn't just saying it. I think the last witness actually said he was yelling that he couldn't breathe.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
IF he actually is found guilty can someone please charge some of the witnesses as accessories?

because they definitely contributed to the events taking place, by adding additional unnecessary stress to the situation, and by distracting the officers.

edit on 3/30/21 by BrokenCircles because: Y

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Either way

The officer has THOUSANDS of arrests under his belt and ZERO accusations of racism or discrimination

But now, ALL OF A SUDDEN, he decides “I’m a racist now, even though my wife and my partner are people of color”

And then he intentionally kills a violent criminal (knowing cameras are on him too no less) for no other reason than.........you guessed it......rAciSm

Anyone who believes that crap is a fool

This is most definitely NOT a racial issue

I think the traumatized EMT -Firefighter who went through a total of a month's worth of training for fighting a fire, and 8 hours of training to be an EMT, isn't fit to be either if something like this has her traumatized a year later. I also think that she shouldn't have tried to wear her old uniform, it's pretty tight now. Now she's saying she called the Asian officer a bitch because she wasn't able to help. My goodness this is ridiculous. Facepalming moments the entire time.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

i agree with you that the officer sometimes puts less pressure on floyds knee. but i'm not a doctor. surely floyd was also panicking and scared. you can't seriously believe that his death had nothing to do with this treatment?

How much of what happen is on Floyd? He did everything wrong to include massive drugs of different types. Then in the end we want to blame his death on a knee? Floyd could have done 100 things differently and that knee would never had been there.

Not only that, but he would have more than likely died in the backseat of the police cruiser and we'd still be facing this same situation. (Now the witness doesn't recall commonly used EMT terms. Sounds shady to me)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Floyd was far from non-violent and non-threatening, and they didn't try to kill him, and we do not even know what effect the subdue move added to his death. Maybe it was because he was on his chest mostly. Didn't that happen before where a cop has someone on their chest and they died by their own weight?

No argument here about Floyd. But I wasn't speaking to the Floyd case specifically when I made that point.

My point is that the same laws and regs and training that will acquit Chauvin would likewise acquit the officer (?) who shot Ashli Babbitt. Just like the officer who shot Danny Shaver was acquitted.

It does not matter what someone does or does not do. It only matters what the officer "believes" or "fears" that person "might" do.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

He wasn't just saying it. I think the last witness actually said he was yelling that he couldn't breathe.

I've taken a fall while swinging in a tire swing and the rope breaking in mid stride. Knocked the breath out of me and all I could do is lay there and try to gasp for air. No single word was coming out even though I was trying. Anyone who has had their breath knocked out can attest to that. All you can do is breathe in and sound like a complete ruhtart, lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Its all fun and games until the Vaccination & Mask Police pin you down by the back of the neck until you're dead.
Thug Anti Vaxxers

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Xtrozero

Floyd was far from non-violent and non-threatening, and they didn't try to kill him, and we do not even know what effect the subdue move added to his death. Maybe it was because he was on his chest mostly. Didn't that happen before where a cop has someone on their chest and they died by their own weight?

No argument here about Floyd. But I wasn't speaking to the Floyd case specifically when I made that point.

My point is that the same laws and regs and training that will acquit Chauvin would likewise acquit the officer (?) who shot Ashli Babbitt. Just like the officer who shot Danny Shaver was acquitted.

It does not matter what someone does or does not do. It only matters what the officer "believes" or "fears" that person "might" do.

My biggest beef with the Ashli Babbit situation is that nobody bothered saying a word about her, or honoring her, or painting a picture of her. Hell, I don't even know the name of the cop who killed her. I still remember George Zimmerman, Darren Wilson, and Derek Chauvin. Can't recall ever even hearing the name of the cop who killed the female.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
Its all fun and games until the Vaccination & Mask Police pin you down by the back of the neck until you're dead.
Thug Anti Vaxxers

Well, he did have coronavirus and no mask.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Uh-oh, Nelson is up now... He's about to expose the little firefighter...

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Oh yeah, he's busting her down.... QUICK. Now she's caught up in a lie trying to outmaneuver him because she knows that he's gotten her caught up.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
"After recording that video, um you um stopped recording at some point, correct?"

LMAO. What a brilliant question.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
DP
edit on 30-3-2021 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join