It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chauvin Trial - Day 2

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hanged I think.

Now that George Gentleman Floyd had his 8 funerals or whatever it was, and the du jour Racism topic is now Asian Americans I am thinking not too many people are brainwashed err en-trained err interested in watching this.

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: oloufo

He was so high on drugs that he hardly had any sense of what was going on. If you watch the videos before this, you'll hear him saying he can't breathe, and he wasn't even restrained. It's a common cry from criminals when the cops get near them so the cops don't know if he's being honest or not.

ETA: Look at the position of Chauvin's foot, it's turned to the outside. In order to use all that pressure his foot would have been upright and toes pointed forward with his heel in the air. We're just hearing from a bunch of kids with hive minds.

i have watched both videos. it is probably the sad truth that there is no other way to resolve such a situation in the usa without someone having to die.

there will probably be an acquittal of murder but a conviction because the officer reacted way too late, i guess. yes, and there will be riots. everything is going around in circles. the basic problem of police violence in general but also racially motivated crimes against black people is moving into the background. so nothing will change.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: oloufo

ETA: Look at the position of Chauvin's foot, it's turned to the outside. In order to use all that pressure his foot would have been upright and toes pointed forward with his heel in the air. We're just hearing from a bunch of kids with hive minds.

You’d think the MMA professional would have known that huh?

Imagine being so thick as to think his testimony is in any way valid

In fact, imagine being so thick as to think the officer is on trial for “racism”.
The hive mind honestly believes that if he is convicted then that somehow proves he did what he did simply because the criminal involved was black.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
“Racially motivated crimes against black people”

Where the hell is that happening?!?!?!?

I’m sure cNn would have some of that on their channel, but..........

Another non existent “threat” for the lowest of IQ’s to be upset about
edit on 30 3 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Riots and random mass looting will start because the bankroll organizers already have the players lined up complete with disposable identities and social media zBot armies to fit several "themes" from the master playbooks 😎☠️😎

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
There is an avowed and celebrated segregation supporter in the Whitehouse right now

If he wasn’t in there we’d have more racial harmony

But as long as the dEmocrat party has that self-confessed racist at the helm, will anything change?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

His breathing drama and almost the entire playbook he used was used in a previous arrest and I believe that they are going to allow the showing of the video of his previous arrest. In that arrest he also had drugs in his system and I believe had to be hospitalized because of the amount.

I know they were also trying to get evidence added, have not heard if it got accepted, but evidently they found pills in the back seat of the cop car that had Floyd's DNA on it which would indicate he was trying to ingest them. I do not believe that the tactics used should be used but I think it is going to be difficult to prove that the knee on the neck was the cause of death.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Prosecution:
"Did you ever see Chauvin or any of the other officers check George Floyd's pulse?"
"No, they never checked his pulse."
Defense:
"Do you recall previously telling investigators that you witnessed the officers checking George Floyd's pulse multiple times?"
"No."
"May I approach the witness, Your Honor?"
>proceeds to show the witness transcripts of her telling investigators that she witnessed the officers checking George Floyd's pulse multiple times
"Did you previously tell the investigators that you witnessed the officers checking George Floyd's pulse multiple times?"
"Yeah, I said that. It looked like they were checking his pulse."

Well, there goes that witness's testimony.
*Not the exact wording but that was the gist of it
edit on 3/30/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/30/2021 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When is the trial of the Capitol police officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt in cold blood for trespassing on Jan 6th?

That was 1st degree murder with hundreds of witnesses! A slam-dunk case.

Doubt it. Anons were finding her in other crisis pictures.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: carewemust
When is the trial of the Capitol police officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt in cold blood for trespassing on Jan 6th?

That was 1st degree murder with hundreds of witnesses! A slam-dunk case.

They guy was doing his job of protecting Government officials and defending government property.

She was breaking and entering whilst mobbing and rioting. I thought you guys loved nothing better than gunning down anyone who breaks into your property. He'll haven't you all got an amendment about the same said thing. What is it?.. the Right to defend yourself and others from harm etc.

I thought you guys were against shooting unarmed people. Especially an unarmed female with both hands in the open with no weapons. I guess she wasn't brown enough?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I'm listening to the video during the trial and the black guy is cussing out the Asian cop and telling him he's afraid of minorities. How ironic, eh?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I've only been watching this for the last hour, and I haven't seen the jury so I know nothing about them, but I'm thinking that the verdict is gonna be highly dependent upon jury selection. Nothing else matters. Whichever side did the better job choosing jurors is gonna win. Some of them have probably already made up their minds, regardless of the testimony still to come.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Surprised I haven't seen this posted yet. here's a livestream to Day II of the Chauvin Trial. If you're not watching, you've already missed this witness getting angry over being questioned yes or no questions...

I thought political messages weren't allowed in trials like this but you can clearly see a message on this witness's shirt.

It is amazing just how many stupid questions a lawyer can ask a witness. The guy keeps asking irrelevant question after irrelevant question with no end.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

The witnesses probably don't know the difference between what they actually saw, and what the media has been repeatedly telling them they saw.

The story they've been hearing for the past several months is the only thing they can actually picture in their mind.

edit on 3/30/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Witness, Genevieve Hansen, the firefighter and EMT is on the stand. She can be heard calling the Asian police officer a bitch. Looks like she went through an 8 hour course to be an EMT and took a few days a week with the Fire Dept. over the course of a few months to get passed on that. Sounds like a real expert.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoomersRBusted
a reply to: Xtrozero Perhaps a healthy man like Chauvin would not be hurt by someone kneeling on his neck for 10 minutes. Lets try it

Well you know there are more extreme ways to subdue someone.... Shooting is another option... I think it really comes down to whether the kneeling actually harmed him or not. The city admitted that their official technic to use the knee was wrong and so they paid out 27 million, but what do you do with a cop that was using a correct method to subdue a very large and crazy acting man?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
I think regardless of the outcome there will be riots. He could be given the death penalty with no ability to appeal and they would still riot.

Their Nikes are most likely need replacing, so ya riots will happen.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

She was breaking and entering whilst mobbing and rioting. I thought you guys loved nothing better than gunning down anyone who breaks into your property. He'll haven't you all got an amendment about the same said thing. What is it?.. the Right to defend yourself and others from harm etc.

Why not empty his mag into the crowd then? Did the crowd attack people in that hallway? The other two cops there they didn't see the need to pull their guns and they were not being attacked, and neither was the guy who pulled the trigger.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: ElGoobero

Ahem. You told me nothing I don't already know and didn't already explain.

You just conveniently left out the part that allows for officers to kill non-violent and non-threatening people because they claim to be "afraid" someone "may" be a threat. So all doubt is now reasonable doubt, due process does not apply, and everyone has a target on their back because officers are literally trained that EVERYONE is a threat. So much for the right to life.

But good job. Spoken just like a good little tool. I hope you get an extra brownie point for your efforts.

Floyd was far from non-violent and non-threatening, and they didn't try to kill him, and we do not even know what effect the subdue move added to his death. Maybe it was because he was on his chest mostly. Didn't that happen before where a cop has someone on their chest and they died by their own weight?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Witness is saying she saw Chauvin put his knee on Flyod's neck so hard that Chauvin's other foot came off the ground, lol. Wow.

But there was no tissue damage to his neck, no bruises etc, so what does that say?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join