It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chauvin Trial - Day 2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

ask some heavy guy to push his knee with all his strength on your neck. for 8 minutes. afterwards i would be interested in your experience report, if you can do that from heaven.

the man died because the officer did exactly that. whether his heart was already weak or he was under drugs makes no difference, i think. and as far as i know, this 'method' is officially forbidden. someone died and the question is why? in the end, the court will decide.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
“The man died because the officer did that”

Says who? cNn? YouTube?

Let the trial decide. Not sole hard core left wing whack job who has his opinions given to him by the media
edit on 30 3 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When is the trial of the Capitol police officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt in cold blood for trespassing on Jan 6th?

That was 1st degree murder with hundreds of witnesses! A slam-dunk case.

They guy was doing his job of protecting Government officials and defending government property.

She was breaking and entering whilst mobbing and rioting. I thought you guys loved nothing better than gunning down anyone who breaks into your property. He'll haven't you all got an amendment about the same said thing. What is it?.. the Right to defend yourself and others from harm etc.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think regardless of the outcome there will be riots. He could be given the death penalty with no ability to appeal and they would still riot.

I think you're right. If he's convicted, then it "proves" that the police are just racist thugs and that the burning, looting and mayhem protests are justified and honorable and by golly gee we need moremoremore!!!

It has only recently occurred to me that perhaps the reason why only cases with the worst low-life thugs are magnified and sensationalized is precisely because the types that will burn, loot, and make mayhem protest are the ones who can most sympathize and relate to these low-life thugs. That's why the absolutely despicable shootings of guys like Danny Shaver are ignored. The people who can sympathize and relate to the Danny Shavers aren't the ones who will cause trouble.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

ask some heavy guy to push his knee with all his strength on your neck. for 8 minutes. afterwards i would be interested in your experience report, if you can do that from heaven.

the man died because the officer did exactly that. whether his heart was already weak or he was under drugs makes no difference, i think. and as far as i know, this 'method' is officially forbidden. someone died and the question is why? in the end, the court will decide.

Watch the video with an open mind, dude. You can clearly see that Chauvin's knee wasn't on Floyd's neck with all the pressure you people claim it was. It was on there so lightly that he was losing his balance intermittently.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

If he’s convicted it proves that ALL police are racist

Even the black ones

Leftists

ARE

Pathetic

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Says who? cNn? YouTube?

Let the trial decide. Not sole hard core left wing whack job who has his opinions given to him by the media

The autopsy! You know, the one the family paid for that never had access to the body LOL

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018 Every day, and no problemo la de da? uh uh

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

Says who? cNn? YouTube?

The autopsy! You know, the one the family paid for that never had access to the body LOL

The autopsy showed no bruising anywhere near George's neck so his family wasted their money finding the right guy.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoomersRBusted

Yes, this technique is practiced and used across the entire country. It's not some bullshat move that was just taught to police officers in Minnesota to bring upstanding black citizens down.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Says who? cNn? YouTube?

the internet. where did you get your informations?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

and as far as i know, this 'method' is officially forbidden. someone died and the question is why? in the end, the court will decide.

You don't 'know very far' then.

Up until shortly after Floyd's death, the knee on the neck was accepted procedure and Chauvin and his fellow officers were trained by the police force to use that method.
Only Floyd's death brought about a change in procedure and training.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
9 year old girl as a witness now. She was definitely coached. Why even bother with this girl.

Thought the video foot was all that was needed.......

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

If he’s convicted it proves that ALL police are racist

Even the black ones

Leftists

ARE

Pathetic

Yes! It doesn't matter if the officer is convicted or not, if the trial is fair or not... the end result will be the same. Any verdict will "justify" more rioting unless and until all police are "defunded and disbanded". To be replaced with who? What?

Should we ask those oh-so-well protected critters at the Capitol???

Certainly not "citizen" policing. That's just the bait. The switch will come after the police are defunded and disbanded.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Watch the video with an open mind, dude. You can clearly see that Chauvin's knee wasn't on Floyd's neck with all the pressure you people claim it was. It was on there so lightly that he was losing his balance intermittently.

i agree with you that the officer sometimes puts less pressure on floyds knee. but i'm not a doctor. surely floyd was also panicking and scared. you can't seriously believe that his death had nothing to do with this treatment?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Are these prosecutors or psychiatrists? FFS...

SMH.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

9 year old girl as a witness now. She was definitely coached. Why even bother with this girl.

Thought the video foot was all that was needed.......

It should be because every witness I've heard so far has been coached and influenced by everything that happened.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Agreed
edit on 30 3 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

He was so high on drugs that he hardly had any sense of what was going on. If you watch the videos before this, you'll hear him saying he can't breathe, and he wasn't even restrained. It's a common cry from criminals when the cops get near them so the cops don't know if he's being honest or not.

ETA: Look at the position of Chauvin's foot, it's turned to the outside. In order to use all that pressure his foot would have been upright and toes pointed forward with his heel in the air. We're just hearing from a bunch of kids with hive minds.
edit on 30-3-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoomersRBusted

Yes, this technique is practiced and used across the entire country. It's not some bullshat move that was just taught to police officers in Minnesota to bring upstanding black citizens down.

Oh, the media is never going to discuss that aspect. There are many moves that look deadly but actually are not like this one. Another move is a arm bar headlock. It looks deadly but does not restrict air flow and is authorized in greco wrestling. He could have used that and the outrage would have been the same...meh.
edit on 30-3-2021 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join