It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chauvin Trial - Day 2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
9 year old girl as a witness now. She was definitely coached. Why even bother with this girl.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Exactly. Defense already proved that so we'll see where it goes from there.

I think it will end up manslaughter and riots will breakout.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When is the trial of the Capitol police officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt in cold blood for trespassing on Jan 6th?

That was 1st degree murder with hundreds of witnesses! A slam-dunk case.

And the officer(?) is being protected the same way and for the same reasons as so many other officers kill with impunity -- in the same way and for the same reasons.

Officer Chauvin was "authorized" to use exactly this kind of deadly force in whatever situation he encountered, knowing he would be protected by his union and others.

As long as the officers "believe" their life or someone else's life "may" be threatened, they can kill at will.

I have absolutely no expectation that this trial will end in a conviction. The jury cannot know what was or was not in anyone's mind or heart. Not the officers. Not George Floyd. The law will demand an acquittal.

And the same would happen in any trial against the person who shot Ashli Babbitt. No juror can determine that Ashli was not a threat, nor that the officers did not feel threatened.

Just saying it makes it so.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I wonder how these defense lawyers feel when they have to constantly repeat the question to these witnesses because the witnesses can't "understand" what they're being asked. I bet it's frustrating as hell...

They need to rephrase how they're asking the questions is all.

"Look bitch. Lemme axe u a question. When u saw da ambalance pull up to where that motha#a was stompin on ol f-dog's neck, what did that white motha#a do next?"

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The pearl clutching looks like an illegal Lebron flop. Once one looks at the facts from start to finish without selective editing of facts it's crystal clear the officer did nothing wrong. The move was authorized in certain situations which this absolutely was one of these situations. He refused to comply, fought with police and was sky high on drugs. One who does not comply gets a unique set of tactics used on them that are authorized. The only victim is George Floyd victimizing his own self. All self inflicted.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: carewemust
When is the trial of the Capitol police officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt in cold blood for trespassing on Jan 6th?

That was 1st degree murder with hundreds of witnesses! A slam-dunk case.

And the officer(?) is being protected the same way and for the same reasons as so many other officers kill with impunity -- in the same way and for the same reasons.

Officer Chauvin was "authorized" to use exactly this kind of deadly force in whatever situation he encountered, knowing he would be protected by his union and others.

As long as the officers "believe" their life or someone else's life "may" be threatened, they can kill at will.

Just saying it makes it so.

Police Officers are trained and authorized to meet violence with violence.
if Floyd hadn't resisted he would have been cuffed and processed without incident.

once an offender becomes violent the law officer is authorized to take whatever action necessary to protect his and his fellow officers' and the public's lives.

it is impossible to read the minds of an offender and know where he (or she) will stop. the offender MUST be neutralized by ANY MEANS.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well, there is a reason every day since the trial has started at least 2 Blackhawks continuously circle Minneapolis/St. Paul. It may be just an abundance of caution or it may be something else. Reminds me of the start of the Running Man movie.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Exactly. Defense already proved that so we'll see where it goes from there.

I think it will end up manslaughter and riots will breakout.

Just in time for Summer... Get your popcorn ready if that's the way it goes. He may not even get manslaughter seeing that Floyd was already on his death bed...

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: LSU2018

Have they hung Chauvin yet?

Is it "hung" or "hanged"?

I never get those two right.

Sorry, I'm late but it is hanged.
Hung is an object.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

LOL. I got a good chuckle out of the defense asking the mega ultra super submission expert MMA fighter if he called Officer Chauvin a "mother fu***ng punk ass bitch"... I've never heard it said more properly lol, the dude was like, "Yee if it's in da video, you seen it so if I sed it den I sed it aight?"

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero Being on those drugs and being stressed at the same time could cause all sorts of risks. But if someone dies from the drugs they should not be blaming the cops that arrest him. Yes, the cop did have his knee on his neck longer than needed, they could have stoppled and tossed him back into the car again....he probably would have still died on the way to the police station or hospitall

He was not a good citizen, he was high and had previous arrests for real crimes and he was passing funny money. He was resisting arrest too...why did they even let him out of the car once he was in there?

They should not make a martar out of criminals, there were some blacks lately that got killed inappropriately, how come they do not make a martar out of them instead of people who are criminals?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Ahem. You told me nothing I don't already know and didn't already explain.

You just conveniently left out the part that allows for officers to kill non-violent and non-threatening people because they claim to be "afraid" someone "may" be a threat. So all doubt is now reasonable doubt, due process does not apply, and everyone has a target on their back because officers are literally trained that EVERYONE is a threat. So much for the right to life.

But good job. Spoken just like a good little tool. I hope you get an extra brownie point for your efforts.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Xtrozero Being on those drugs and being stressed at the same time could cause all sorts of risks. But if someone dies from the drugs they should not be blaming the cops that arrest him. Yes, the cop did have his knee on his neck longer than needed, they could have stoppled and tossed him back into the car again....he probably would have still died on the way to the police station or hospitall

We need to remember that he was also a very large man freaking out on drugs fighting them. I would think that when they finally got him on the ground they were not going to just let him back up again to do whatever...

He was not a good citizen, he was high and had previous arrests for real crimes and he was passing funny money. He was resisting arrest too...why did they even let him out of the car once he was in there?

They should not make a martar out of criminals, there were some blacks lately that got killed inappropriately, how come they do not make a martar out of them instead of people who are criminals?

Not a good citizen like stick a gun in a pregnant woman's atomic and say don't move or I'll kill you as they ran sacked her house?

I don't think they ever got him actually in the car...That was the problem in everything was going fine up until that point.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here we go again with the crocodile tears and then not being able to answer simple questions. Man these kids make me sick.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero Perhaps a healthy man like Chauvin would not be hurt by someone kneeling on his neck for 10 minutes. Lets try it

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think regardless of the outcome there will be riots. He could be given the death penalty with no ability to appeal and they would still riot.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Witness is saying she saw Chauvin put his knee on Flyod's neck so hard that Chauvin's other foot came off the ground, lol. Wow.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoomersRBusted
a reply to: Xtrozero Perhaps a healthy man like Chauvin would not be hurt by someone kneeling on his neck for 10 minutes. Lets try it

Healthy men like Chauvin have this technique used on them every single day and the only instance we have of someone dying from it is a very unhealthy dude so jacked up on drugs that what was currently in his system could have killed at least 3 healthy humans.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Here's the merry band of misfits. The little guy is the MMA superhuman that said he never got angry and only professionaler and professionaler.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Has The narcissist VP KamALa called for the murder of the defence lawyers families yet?

Or is jack dorsey going to let one that trend?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join