It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chauvin Trial - Day 2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Surprised I haven't seen this posted yet. here's a livestream to Day II of the Chauvin Trial. If you're not watching, you've already missed this witness getting angry over being questioned yes or no questions...

I thought political messages weren't allowed in trials like this but you can clearly see a message on this witness's shirt.
edit on 30-3-2021 by LSU2018 because: corrected link

edit on 30-3-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Have they hung Chauvin yet?

Is it "hung" or "hanged"?

I never get those two right.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Not yet, but Chauvin's lawyers are destroying this witness. He can't answer anything without getting angry or frustrated. When Flord's lawyers question him, he happily answers as though he knew the questions beforehand.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Not guilty...
There..
See how easy that was.

Charges should have never been filed.
This is just an example of a district attorney trying to Make a name for himself. He will not suffer any consequences for the riots that follow the dismissal.

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Not yet, but Chauvin's lawyers are destroying this witness. He can't answer anything without getting angry or frustrated. When Flord's lawyers question him, he happily answers as though he knew the questions beforehand.

Of course, he was coached by the prosecution.

link   
Next 4 witnesses will be giving their names over audio muted to us because of their age, as it was just reported.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
When is the trial of the Capitol police officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt in cold blood for trespassing on Jan 6th?

That was 1st degree murder with hundreds of witnesses! A slam-dunk case.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I thought political messages weren't allowed in trials like this but you can clearly see a message on this witness's shirt.

Little help please? I can't see a message on the witness's shirt.

edit on 30-3-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When is the trial of the Capitol police officer who murdered Ashli Babbitt in cold blood for trespassing on Jan 6th?

Yeah right, no justice for white people murdered.

The current witness is 18 so they won't allow the cameras on her. She's already putting on a show so I'm sure she'll be crying as soon as the defense starts to question her, that'll get her off the hook once she's answered the easy softball questions. Crocodile tears and all that.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Little help please? I can't see a message on the witness's shirt.

black Lives Matter. Easily seen behind the thin button-down shirt.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

A couple of key points on the first day. Floyd started to say he can't breath even while sitting in his truck. He basically said it the whole time so once he was on the ground how do the cops take it differently then the 100 times he said it before he was on the ground. Also he didn't die from asphyxiation and his neck had no tell tell signs of bruises/damage. He also was passing out a number of times in his car as he was basically overdosing on a mix of drugs.

It was also weird how the prosecutors brought in one of their key witnesses to say the official report is wrong, and the person was the teacher of the pathologist that did the official report. How many students become better than their teachers...a good number...lol So not sure the point here..

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Ashli didn't have a fatal level of fentanyl in her system, so no gold coffin... or justice, for her.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Didn't you know? "I can't breathe" is the catcall for crowds of YouTube videographers these days.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Ashli didn't have a fatal level of fentanyl in her system, so no gold coffin... or justice, for her.

Along with one or two other things... Yes.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I Can't stand show trials.

It's a perversion of justice.

Remember that lady holding scales that's blind folded.

They're suppose to move on to sentencing just like every other banana republic.
edit on 30-3-2021 by neo96 because: spellin

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Didn't you know? "I can't breathe" is the catcall for crowds of YouTube videographers these days.

Prosecution had a witness up there claiming to be an expert in submission moves (lost 5 of his 11 pro MMA fights to submission) but was stunned when asked if you can talk while being choked because he knows you can't, and he knows FLoyd was steadily talking. He then got cocky, then angry. The next witness, an 18 year old girl who they won't show on camera, said the police were threatening, especially Chauvin (one of the ones tied up with Floyd) and that none of them who were pictured were getting belligerent, yet the little MMA guy was being held back by someone else.

This trial isn't looking good for DNC Team Floyd right now.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Along with one or two other things... Yes.

Yep.
She wasn't a felon.

But, according to the acronym (BLM), her life did matter.
Something doesn't seem right there.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The next witness, an 18 year old girl who they won't show on camera, said the police were threatening, especially Chauvin (one of the ones tied up with Floyd) and that none of them who were pictured were getting belligerent

So the cameras show them actually being nice to him.

1. Floyd: Don't shoot me! In a calm voice they kept saying don't worry we will not shoot you.
2. Floyd: I need the window down. They said we will put down the windows, once again in a calm normal voice.
3. Floyd: Don't leave me alone. The cop said he would sit with him...
4. Floyd: put me on the ground. The cops set him on the ground.

So on and so forth a 230 lbs 6'4" guy basically fighting them and they were calm the whole time trying to secure him. In the end was the knee to the neck to finally hold him down...We can argue all day about that move, but it was an official use of force and at no time was he being a asphyxiated from it.

edit on 30-3-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I wonder how these defense lawyers feel when they have to constantly repeat the question to these witnesses because the witnesses can't "understand" what they're being asked. I bet it's frustrating as hell...

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Exactly. Defense already proved that so we'll see where it goes from there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join