It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Repeatedly Kicks 65-yr-old Asian Woman in Attack Caught on Camera

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
People probably would’ve helped the Asian lady, but were probably afraid they would get arrested or BLM would burn down their neighborhood in retaliation. They should just give the attacker his reparations already so he can pull himself out of that unfortunate life white people forced him into.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think the lady in question should have been carrying. I don' care how big her attacker was, a couple of bits of lead would have taught him a very valuable lesson. Even a 65 year old woman can pull a trigger.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

He is a Huite Supreme, hate knows no color... unless youre not a person who is huite, you still can be... because...

Youre the racist for even noticing, check your privilege!

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Is it just me or does anyone else notice that there are more black people attacking Asians lately than white people attacking Asians. Maybe black people attack them because they are stealing their minority thunder or something.

I like most Asian people, they tend to be nice people around here. Of course there are some bad ones, every race has some bad younger people who are in gangs and into trouble. They get into the wrong crowd and turn out bad, just like all races do.

I wonder why that guy attacked that woman, was there some history between them or was he just an assole? We never get the whole story about things these days, things are often not what they appear to be. Nobody should attack another person like that guy did, no matter what color they are.

Someone mentioned that this guy may not be African American, although, my son in law is Guatemalan and dark skinned and they consider him as belonging to the blacks, I guess two percent black now is still black in this new world....
edit on 30-3-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I wonder if we will see Asians riot?
Unlikely

They are sane.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: IAMTAT

#ScumMedia is having a hard time pushing the "Huite Supremacy" angle as more and more of these incidents point to the same elephant in the room that is verboten to bring into the conversation.

You mean that vast majority of these crimes are committed by black men?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Another day another left wing hate crime

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

That white guy is really tan. Too bad the media won't play this 24/7.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's almost like the more the media talks about this, the more common it's becoming...
*shrug*

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Throw the book at this POS.

This is the kind of evil that is birthed from acceptance of racist attitudes.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Old “pro segregation Joe” accepts racism

He doesn’t want his kids going to school in a racial jungle. Neither did his close dear friend, KKK leader senator Byrd.

I wonder what he has to say about this?

Oops, he has no clue anymore.

I do wonder though, if Joe WASNT an avowed racist, would people still have voted for him?
edit on 30 3 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
UPDATE...
They caught the guy!

Man busted for Midtown attack on Asian woman was on parole for killing his mom

nypost.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I heard about this a couple of hours ago and almost posted
it here for you.Mama has been up most of the night and I'm
too tired to copy and paste right now.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Let's hope he isn't full of Fentanyl when they arrest him,

because BLM will want to turn him into another G Floyd "Victim".

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

On parole for killing his mother?
What a great guy!

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I would had most likely made world news, as a racist, for handing him his own ass on camera and doing the right thing, by protecting someone that couldn't protect themselves.

But ATS would have been proud, heck I might have even worn my ATS shirt during the trials.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

On parole for killing his mother?
What a great guy!

NVM, I misinterpreted that the suspect was out on bail, not on parole.

That being said, I wonder what the original sentence was and how long it took a convicted murderer to enter back into society only to harm someone else again.

Murder is a crime that probably shouldn't permit a very high rate of recidivism...
edit on 2-4-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
More details on the perps background and previous record, from the link IAMTAT provided:

In April 2002, Elliot was charged with murder for using a kitchen knife to stab his mother, Bridget Johnson in the chest three times in their East 224th Street home in the Bronx, according to previous reports.

The deadly attack took place in front of Elliot’s 5-year-old sister, sources told The Post. It’s unclear what led to the slaying.

Johnson, 42, died a couple of days later.

Elliot was convicted of murder and sentenced to 15 years-to-life in prison.

He was denied parole twice — first at a February 2017 hearing and again in December 2018, according to a state Department of Corrections official.

But the following year, he was approved for release in September and sprung on lifetime parole two months later.

A spokeswoman for the Bronx District Attorney’s Office said Elliot pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in March 2002 but did not immediately have other details on the case.

Elliot’s rap sheet also includes an arrest for allegedly robbing his mother in July 2000, sources said. The pair had gotten into a squabble over money — when he allegedly yanked jewelry from her neck and choked her, the sources added.

There you have it.

- murders mother with a knife in 2002
- robbed his mother 2 years prior
- sentenced 15 to life

- out on parole in 2019, 17 years into his "15 to life" sentence.

Another spectacular failure on the part of our "justice system".

It's beyond me why anyone would want to live in NYC, coming from someone born in New York and who has worked in Manhattan long enough to know that it must be the most densely populated 10km piece of land with the criminally insane and walking human timebombs on Earth.

He stabbed his mother to death and was out on the streets LESS THAN 2 DECADES LATER. HOW.

As the denizens of NYC continue to flee from the sinking ship, and believe me they are moving out a furious clip, buying up tracts of land and re-populating all over the Northeast, make a point of asking them their stance on capital punishment as they're unpacking their knickknacks into your neighborhood. NOW not every NY'er is the same, we're not all pink fluffy fruit cakes, but you can assume that there are good chunk of NYC expats that would waffle over the subject of capital punishment and fall back onto their morale hand-wringing and bleeding heart reflexes, just as they have been indoctrinated to do.

These instances are ideal litmus tests to put in front of your new neighbors, to get a sense of where you're town/city/state will be heading over time.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This poor man. Another victim of the white supremes. Forced, against his will to beat this elderly woman. You can see it in his eyes crying out that he doesnt want to do it, but they took choice away from him and he must subject himself to these horrors... a true victim.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join