It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Repeatedly Kicks 65-yr-old Asian Woman in Attack Caught on Camera

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Are these cherry picked stories of attacks on Asians that would normally be just another statistic or is there really a surge in attacks on Asians?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Watch as only certain media calls it a hate crime because we have all been told Black people can't be racist...LOL!

Well...no doubt this was a racial hate crime.
The suspect was screaming Anti-Asian obscenities while he was kicking her nearly to death.

I don't get why so many blacks hate Asians... Asians have always kept to themselves and rarely bothered anyone.

It seems, also, that so many of these victims are also elderly.
Is Cuomo's and other Democrat officials' mass-murder of the elderly in nursing homes fueling this hate?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Are these cherry picked stories of attacks on Asians that would normally be just another statistic or is there really a surge in attacks on Asians?

Great question.
If the victim was another race...would it have even made the papers?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

i don't think anything will happen regarding this attack.

we as a society have not reached the tipping point yet.

we will know we reached it when the quiet people begin to speak up.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hate me all you want, but this is ATS.

How do we know these attack’s are not part of the CCP attack on the US. How do we know these are even legitimate attacks.

What we do know is that the US media worked with the CCP during the beginning of the scamdemic, and published false videos of people dying to instill fear. We know the US media has worked with people like smollet in staging racist attacks. We know the US media is controlled by US agencies in order to promote propaganda in order to sway public opinion for their agenda, which is to erect the Chinese model of technocratic dictatorship. We know these US agencies coerce people into committing acts of violence upon US citizens to broaden the national security state.

We know We The People are under attack by the Chinese and their ideology, by traitors in US “intelligence” agencies, and by propagandists in the media.

Why should anyone take the word of any of these groups, when we know FOR A FACT that they do not support the United States best interests, and constantly manipulate its population into supporting agendas that go against the republic, the Constitution, and freedom itself.

Deny Ignorance

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Why is it that New Yorkers are most uncaring, indifferent assholes on the planet?
People watching from inside the building and nobody comes to this poor woman’s aid? And apparently a security guard no less?
WTF is wrong with these idiots?
So tired of seeing this crap.

People were likely afraid.
Look at the size of the suspect...he was like a crazy person as he was kicking this woman.

This is why I carry a brass knuckles "belt buckle" (it's legal). Dude would have been sh!tting teeth for a week.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Why is it that New Yorkers are most uncaring, indifferent assholes on the planet?
People watching from inside the building and nobody comes to this poor woman’s aid? And apparently a security guard no less?

Look at the size of the suspect...he was like a crazy person as he was kicking this woman.

This is why I carry a brass knuckles "belt buckle" (it's legal). Dude would have been sh!tting teeth for a week.

Wish you were there.
I would've jumped on the guy too...but I probably would've been charged for attacking him in NYC.

I used to live there...but that city is completely f' up these days.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I was about 18 hours into a trip to TN for work back in 2009 and after stopping for a cup of coffee and a feel-up fill-up one evening, I was pumping gas when the Jolly Green Giant's angry redneck cousin rolled up. This massive backwoods country boy redneck got out of his car and started screaming at the passenger, a female. And he kept acting like he was going to smack her. He'd lunge inside his vehicle at her, threatening her. I'm not small by any means, but I was probably half this dude's size. I didn't know their story, I didn't know if maybe she was a hooker, a girlfriend, a sister, or even a tranny, but I grew up knowing that no matter how mad you are, you never put your hands on a woman. So I sat, and I watched, and I assessed, and I waited. For about 20 minutes this continued and as my coffee began to cool off, I was really hoping the cops would show up. Had he laid a hand on this woman, I was ready to go up to him and throw my large scalding cup of coffee in his face and start swinging until I could either bring his big ass down or get taken down. The police finally got there and he never hit the girl so I went on about my business. No matter the size, how someone could sit around and watch something like this happen, especially to someone who is helpless, is beyond me.
edit on 30-3-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Why is this phenomenon endemic to cities only? You never hear of this in small town America so obviously it' something in urban areas that makes violence so common. Cities are stress-machines making people act in more extreme ways is all I can think of.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Ok the guy was pretty stocky, I will give you that.
A blindside blast to the back of the head might have taken him down or pissed him off, I don’t know.
But after he walks away, the guy in the building doesn’t even try to help her? He closes the door?
He’s as big a piece of sh!t as the attacker is.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

It's the new normal.

The attacker will get a pass, excuses made by the evil left only to promulgate more hatred and divisiveness.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

It's telling that, in this case, the story reports (even in the headline) the race of the victim...but only the gender of the attacker.

Indeed you're right... Anytime you see a headline that says "Man attacks homosexual" or "Man attacks Asian" and anything similar, it's always perpetrated by a black person. You know it immediately because the race of the attacker isn't mentioned. But when it's a white man, the race is always ALWAYS the first thing mentioned. I thought these people wanted equality but they can't even report the news equally.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's the new normal.

The attacker will get a pass, excuses made by the evil left only to promulgate more hatred and divisiveness.

SOME racism is acceptable now.
It's even encouraged by the Left.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
So this is that black power they go on about.
Is that a straight jacket the perp is wearing,if not it should be.
I would love to kick his face like it's a football,a taste of his own medicine.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Wish you were there.
I would've jumped on the guy too...but I probably would've been charged for attacking him in NYC.

I used to live there...but that city is completely f' up these days.

I can 100% guarantee you that you'd have come away from that with a hate crime pinned to your record and buying a gun in the future would have been out of the question. Guaranteed.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

They got pretty good pictures of him, so someone should be able to identify that pile of sh!t.
Black power my ass, most likely just a low IQ mental case.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

They got pretty good pictures of him, so someone should be able to identify that pile of sh!t.

I'm surprised this suspect wasn't also described as a "Snazzy Dresser".

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
we will know we reached it when the quiet people begin to speak up.

The Asian Community is generally one of the quietest.

I guess their skin just isn't quite dark enough to consider them POCs.

Better hope no one gets them Rooftop Koreans fired-up again. -chuckle

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Lol yeah that looks like a pink satin jacket or something.
I could go on about what I think, but it might be labeled as hate speech.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Maybe Mayor DeLousy-o will issue a statement like Mayor Bowser did after those two black girls stole the Uber Eats driver's car and killed him in the process of wrecking his car. Her statement said people need to lock their doors if they want to ensure their safety. Funny because I can recall how racist it was to lock your doors after obama said people would see him and lock their doors. Which we all know is complete BS, he looked like Willis from Diff'rnt Strokes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join