It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could "Covid" Passports become permanent?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

the long term I expect digital solutions attached to a person's existing digital identity. Many people already use the NHS app, for example.

Ah yes the quantum dot tattoo to go along with Bill Gates ID2020. All to prove that you have had a vaccine which doesn’t stop you from catching it or spreading it. Such logic! They can stick it where the sun don’t shine.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

ULM "Un-vaccinated Lives Matter". We should be able to peacefully protest by burning down the health department buildings or local hospitals and clinics. We can assault vaccinated people by coughing on them and calling them names like "Lab Rats" or "Vax Rats" or something that makes them sound super nasty and dirty.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: paraphi

the long term I expect digital solutions attached to a person's existing digital identity. Many people already use the NHS app, for example.

Ah yes the quantum dot tattoo to go along with Bill Gates ID2020. All to prove that you have had a vaccine which doesn’t stop you from catching it or spreading it. Such logic! They can stick it where the sun don’t shine.

Yes, a vaccine that doesn't actually protect you or others, just possibly lessen the symptoms when you come down with it. Sounds a lot like other treatments with cheap, trusted and time tested medications they don't want you to use. This vaccine obviously has some other purpose(s) with actual logical explanations they won't share with us.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Flashback 2010

NBC Prediction That We Will All Have an RFID Chip Under Our Skin by 2017

edit on 3302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NickK3

The way I expect this whole covid thing to go is that in the end most people will have a chip somewhere under the skin with the persons vaccine status, social security number on it...and the abillity to perform financial transactions. At some moment in the future paper money and coins will be considered a source of contamination and disappear from society. There will be a campaign to convince people that a chip under the skin will be the solution for all contaminating personal documents like passports, creditcards, vaccine documents...and so on. If you ask me this entire covid scare is part of the nwo agenda...and because most people are idiots things will go according to plan and within scedule.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

ULM "Un-vaccinated Lives Matter". We should be able to peacefully protest by burning down the health department buildings or local hospitals and clinics. We can assault vaccinated people by coughing on them and calling them names like "Lab Rats" or "Vax Rats" or something that makes them sound super nasty and dirty.

I'm thinking Un-vaccinated people won't be allowed to protest peacefully (or otherwise...) vaccinations (or anything else...)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

edit on 30-3-2021 by NickK3 because: Duplicate Post

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
They may be aiming at including this into the "Real I.D." system that the Feds and States are merging !!!!!!!!!

Possible end goal is one standardized Federal I.D. that has special State "stamps" like Driver's License, Parti vote registration, etc. !!!!!

All State DMV offices will have multi-purpose Federal overseers present !!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm part of the CFS (Common F* sense) religion. So it's totally against my high lords wishes.

We are always accepting members.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The way they are blowing this up and pushing this vaccine as safe and effective, even though long term testing has not been done, makes me feel there is something else brewing with this. It is just a hunch and I am also looking at the people pushing this agenda and fear too.

Remember, there are a lot of old baby boomers, a lot of reasons why there would be more deaths of old people at this time.
edit on 30-3-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
they better not....first its a blatant violation of hippa and the 4th amendment. you dont see women walking around with a birth control card. or men and women walking around with an AIDS card.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The one big reason the the 2017 prediction about the chip failed to happen? Turns out they caused cancers. It may have been only 1% to 5% of the chippees but some of the test animals came down with massive malignant tumors centered around the chip. I don't think animal or human DNA for that matter is able to handle the extreme dose of RF energy it's exposed to when the chips are queried for their ID number.

But then again they have had 11 years to work on the technology. They may be getting over that hump.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Pruning out the useless eaters I imagine. Just look at what they did to the NY nursing homes.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Pruning out the useless eaters I imagine. Just look at what they did to the NY nursing homes.

Wasn't that due to the care homes failing to put in place basic safety measures, such as not providing staff with infectious disease control training or proper PPE?

Private care homes failing to act isnt anybodies fault but their own

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is exactly the same as the Chinese social credit system. Absolute control over you and everything you do. This is the line in the sand we cannot cross or we will become a population of slaves. It's the big one, insidious as ever and sneaky AF. Those pushing this are the actual Nazis. Time to fight back or lose everything. Period.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Why would they put recovering Covid 19 patients in nursing homes in the first place? Clearly the Democrats responsible wanted to prune the nursing home population and blame Trump for it.

No matter what you're political leanings are but when politicians do such an incredibly stupid maneuver and endanger hundreds of thousands of people and kill thousands you have to realize said politicians are intrinsically evil at the core. Or so dangerously stupid they shouldn't be anywhere near the levers of power.

Judge people by their actions. Not their words. And judging the current government of Democrats as far as I can see is there's no Anti to it. There's only Fa.

edit on 1-4-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Meanwhile In Florida:

On Friday, DeSantis followed through and signed an executive order prohibiting the use of so-called COVID-19 vaccine passports.

Ron DeSantis
@GovRonDeSantis
·
1h
Today I issued an executive order prohibiting the use of so-called COVID-19 vaccine passports. The Legislature is working on making permanent these protections for Floridians and I look forward to signing them into law soon. Read my EO here – https://(link tracking not allowed)/3dxuipJ

Good on Florida, hopefully more States will follow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join