It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More COVID19 Scare Garbage from the U.S. CDC

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Y'all know some people here on ATS got COVID with their families and nearly died, right?.

No. No they didn’t.

They had a 99.97% chance of survival and guess what? They survived.

Innocuous means innocuous

Literally the post above yours discusses the ATS members who are dead from it...not to mention who was in a very bad way (and still dealing with complications).
But I digress
You personally should not get the vaccine.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

No ATS members have died from it

But you knew that

The post above mine was hyperbole

I have never even used a fricken pathetic “tracing app” or even so much as signed my name on a form to enter a shop

So, like the VAST MAJORITY of all people on earth, I won’t be getting the vaccine

There is literally no point, but you knew that too

99.97%, I’ll take my chances
edit on 30 3 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Only the people who had the vaccine will get the fourth wave. They won't say the vaccine caused the symptoms, of course, they will blame mutations on un-vaccinated people.

The "Fourth Wave" may be generated by the wave of those, or a portion of those, already vaccinated. Some theorize that those taking the shot can become contagious for the virus.

Preliminary data from Israel and certain states with high rates of inoculation suggest that positive test rates there are growing.

However I see this latest, the OP, as being nothing but more fear-mongering brain washing from CDC
edit on 30-3-2021 by Salander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
4th Wave????
Hey, why have you had more waves than us (UK)?
Our Government are warning of a 3rd wave if we go out and enjoy ourselves for Easter.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Lately on the FM station I listen to there have been ads from CDC. They encourage mask wearing and social distancing, it's right out of Orwell.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Y'all know some people here on ATS got COVID with their families and nearly died, right?

Nevermind, don't get the shot..avoid all shots, and meds, and anything else the evil world of doctors are saying...its probably all democrat nonsense.

Personally I think its high time a bit of darwinian streamlining happens in society.

Boy, oh boy, have you swallowed the Kool-Aid! Leave some for someone else next time, willya?

If I am reading your post right, you have decided that there are only two situations: either someone will take this silly vaccine and smile while doing so, or someone refuses to listen to any medical advice. WRONG! Most people make a decision based on their individual situation and what information they have available.

As an example... I am as of right now on two prescription medications, both for cholesterol: a statin and a shot every other week. I take them because of two reasons: my doctor, whom I have some faith in, recommended them, and my last blood test showed my cholesterol at 77, down from 500+. That's proof for me that these two medications are doing what they should be doing, and I have not experienced any ill effects from taking them.

On the other hand, I will not be getting this vaccination. Why? Because I have a naturally strong immunity, and it will do me no good... it will not reduce the chances of transmission of the virus by the CDC's own propaganda reports, which means I would still be required to wear a face mask which does create a health hazard for me with my condition. So if I am still able to infect others with this virus despite the vaccination, it follows that I am still capable of taking this virus with the vaccination. In simple terms, the CDC is admitting the vaccine does not work.

And my doctor agrees with my assessment.

Look, if you want to get the vaccine, go for it. I don't care; I wish you well with it. I have not taken a position pro or con on what others should do, other than to say they should use their own judgement. I have had family members who took it, and thankfully all are doing well (although some were pretty sick after the second shot). I have family members who have not had the shot, and they are all doing well; no one I know has died of the Chinese virus. But, while you're taking that shot, please shut the hell up trying to paint anyone who doesn't take it as anti-doctors. It's false, it's harmful, and it makes you look like a _____. Some people have had bad reactions to this vaccine and have died as a result; my wife has been told by her doctor that she should not get the vaccine because of the chances it will interfere with her medications. So anyone who gets the shot and dies from it, remember that you and your propaganda are directly responsible for that life.

Leave medicine to the doctors, and leave personal decisions to the person involved.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I get my first covid vaccination the 7th and after i have number two i will wait 2 weeks and then i am not wearing a mask anymore period end of mask.

I don't care what the CDC or anyone says i will live like before covid.

I am 70 with diabetes and i will by there research no longer be in danger of the problems caused by covid infection.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Good luck with the vaccination.

I have a question, though: I have been told that the vaccine interacts specifically with some diabetic medication. Have you spoken to your doctor about it?

That's a legitimate question. I am wondering if it's the exact medications that might be a problem or if the caution is for all diabetics.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Look at this sick-in-the-head bull#ter ROFLMAO🤣

President Biden announces 90% of adults will be eligible for vaccine by April 19th

President Biden: "I'm pleased to announce that at least 90% of all adults in this country will be eligible to be vaccinated by April the 19th, just three weeks from now, because we have the vaccines."

Repeat yourself much Joe?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
This fascist need to go, they are on a schedule to push their crappy injection as more people are seen the true behind their scaremongering and are stepping back from the injections.

All those doses of injections and all those millions wasted on china virus needs to bring dividends or else.

Want to know how fake is now, that even with the injection second shot you still have to wear a mask and do social distancing.

Really their hoax can not be more clear

Not really. Your bogus argument does not support the claim that it is a "fake", whatever that means! Wearing the mask and social distancing are still necessary after vaccination because:
1. there is the possibility of asymptomatic transmission (the vaccination weakens the severity of the body's response to the virus but does not eliminate the possibility of infection). The virus may not give YOU symptoms after catching it because you are vaccinated. But it can still be transmitted to others, although scientists do not yet know what the chance of that is;
2. one may still catch the virus by breathing in virus-attached water droplets expelled by others. Sneezing can dispel the virus over 20 feet away, depending on the size of the room, air temperature and other factors. Even if vaccinated, you can still get mild symptoms that may pass the virus on to others simply by being close to them and breathing their expelled air.
There is no hoax going on here. Merely, scientific ignorance abjectly displayed by those looking for weak reasons to support their unsound beliefs. They wrongly think that the vaccination will stop them from having symptoms; it won't. It just reduces their severity so that the infection will not become fatal. They wrongly think that wearing masks is suppposed to protect them. It doesn't. It protects others from you if you have the infection but are unaware of it (no symptoms).

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

There is no hoax going on here. Merely, scientific ignorance abjectly displayed by those looking for weak reasons to support their unsound beliefs. They wrongly think that the vaccination will stop them from having symptoms; it won't. It just reduces their severity so that the infection will not become fatal. They wrongly think that wearing masks is suppposed to protect them. It doesn't. It protects others from you if you have the infection but are unaware of it (no symptoms).

Actually, the only hoax here is your explanation. You just claimed the vaccine is ineffective.

A vaccine prevents a virus from establishing a colony inside one's body; we call that an "infection." The vaccine typically does this by having our bodies establish antibodies against whatever disease is targeted by the vaccine, so those antibodies will be capable of responding quickly and negating any infectious attempt before it can establish itself.

If one is still capable of transmitting the virus to others, it is only because the virus has established an infectious colony inside one's body. If that has not happened, any exhaled material would contain no more infection than it did when it was inhaled. Ergo, if what you say is true about it still being possible to transmit the virus, the vaccine did not prevent an infection... it did not work. If the vaccine does not work, then what is the purpose of taking the vaccine? The only reason I can see is that it is supposed to minimize symptoms for a virus that already is reported to have a 50+% asymptomatic rate.

Wow...

I am becoming convinced that this vaccine was never designed for the Chinese virus. It appears to simply lessen the body's immune response to the virus to prevent the cytokine storm that leads to pneumonia, which accounts for the vast majority of hospitalizations and deaths. So given that conclusion, I do not want my immune system to be compromised.

Take your time reading the above. I know actual science is much harder to follow than pop sci. There's no pictures.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I have a question, though: I have been told that the vaccine interacts specifically with some diabetic medication. Have you spoken to your doctor about it?

That's a legitimate question. I am wondering if it's the exact medications that might be a problem or if the caution is for all diabetics.

TheRedneck

I spent almost 4 months in the hospital last summer from one of my diabetes medications.

I got forniers gangrene from as a side effect of SGLT2 inhibitors used to treat diabetes.

www.fda.gov...

NO MEDICATION is truly safe the only thing you can do is take your chances based on risk.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

OK, thank you. Sorry to hear about your hospital trip, but relieved you're still with us.

You sort of answered my query: my wife doesn't take any of the SGLT2 inhibitors I found listed (she tried Jardience once, but had some throat swelling so we stopped it immediately), so her recommendation would probably be quite different from yours.

Again, good luck.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

TheRedneck

My friend is about as diabetic as one can get, he gets the shot end of the week.. Dr approved.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Thanks. Must be her specific medication then.

She's already said she doesn't want the shot anyway.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Thanks. Must be her specific medication then.

She's already said she doesn't want the shot anyway.

TheRedneck

I get mine in a few hours, not exactly thrilled either, kind of between a rock and a hard place. I neither have negative, nor positive feelings, just a bit of anxiety. I would wish for more time to know the long term effects.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The below meme should be posted everywhere possible across the internet right now.

originally posted by: ColeYounger

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well, got Moderna an hour ago, didn't even feel the shot, like not at all, felt the swab more. I don't really expect anything weird to happen..see how it goes.

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck WRONG! Most people make a decision based on their individual situation and what information they have available.

Actually, most people make a decision based on emotion..on how they feel.
Once they decide that, then they find facts to suit their decisions.

Human condition.

Enjoy your day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join