It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More COVID19 Scare Garbage from the U.S. CDC

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Y'all know some people here on ATS got COVID with their families and nearly died, right?

Nevermind, don't get the shot..avoid all shots, and meds, and anything else the evil world of doctors are saying...its probably all democrat nonsense.

Personally I think its high time a bit of darwinian streamlining happens in society.

Overreact much? Most aren't saying that I'm not I'm just saying do your research and be informed. Yes Darwinism indeed, ask Marvin and Hank if they would take the vaccine again? Both of those guys were in better shape for their age than the majority. Once again if you are healthy why take the vaccine if you are fine, and if you aren't healthy the vaccine has the potential to jack you up. It's a personal choice not going to knock anybody for taking it or not taking it. You know like individual freedom.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX
Because all the people here at ATS are truthful and not attention seekers.
In our community of almost a million people we have had 29 deaths with the COVID
There are twelve people sick right now.
Yet I go online and all I here is how many family members people have lost or almost lost.
Put two masks on you grandma killers.
Imagine the odds.
Meanwhile we have had three times the amount of suicides and six times the amount of
OD deaths.
Ridiculous.

edit on 29-3-2021 by abigredneck because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Y'all know some people here on ATS got COVID with their families and nearly died, right?.

No. No they didn’t.

They had a 99.97% chance of survival and guess what? They survived.

Innocuous means innocuous

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Can you clarify what constitutes nearly dying? For example, i nearly died from laughing at the stupidity of your post.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
2 weeks to flatten the curve!!!

The history books will not be kind to the last year...

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Depends on who writes the history, a thousand years from now they might only have written text from one perspective.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I doubt a thousand years is enough for cockroaches to develop the intellect required for written language.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Y'all know some people here on ATS got COVID with their families and nearly died, right?

Nevermind, don't get the shot..avoid all shots, and meds, and anything else the evil world of doctors are saying...its probably all democrat nonsense.

Personally I think its high time a bit of darwinian streamlining happens in society.

Sorry BUT your post was so obnoxiously wrong on a number of levels. I've been in the hospital in and out my whole life I know the value of a professional doctor. For instance, I'm adjusting to the meds I'm already on 2 previous versions really jacked me up and one seems to make my blood pressure go extremely low. I'm finally feeling decent again and really don't want to throw a vaccine into the mix. Funny thing my doctor never even mentions to me to get the vaccine, and I've seen her 3 times since the office has started giving shots. Nor did my 81-year-old mother's doctor when she went in for her last check-up. Now you can say that's anecdotal and all, but it isn't a priority for our doctors so you know I'm not gonna worry about it right now. Though as I have said before even if I wasn't on meds and relatively healthy I'd doubt I'd do it anyway.

But maybe some doctors realize it's not a good option for some of their patients, especially those they have treated for years. I mean damn we got people going to drive through vaccine places where none of these people know their medical histories which may be fine for 20-30-year-olds but 50 plus you probably need more direction and guidance.

I'm glad it works for you I'm very glad it caused no problems for my daughters so far at least. Regardless America is about you do you and let me do me. Especially on something that kills less than 4% of those who get it.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
They wanted a zombie apocalypse they got it, only it’s not flesh eating undead hordes, it’s hordes of brain dead conformists being controlled by their voodoo wielding masters. The real pandemic is the fact most people not only have trust in these voodoo sorcerers but also they are willing to drag anyone down to hell with them no matter what, all the while ass holes like BLM and Antifa and all them effers are out to usurp everything from anyone on all fronts amidst the chaos. The cure is think for yourselves, go outside, do your best to learn something new or accomplish something you thought you couldn’t and quit drinking all that ###king koolaide

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The wise people who do not get vaccinated will cause Biden to keep mask mandate punishment coming on strong.

This will force the wise people to give in to Biden's pressure campaign.

Everyone PRAY that God intervenes.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

All the so-called "medical experts" in official positions, or regulars on Liberal Media outlets..are STONE COLD CRAZY.

"IMPENDING DOOM" due to Covid-19.

www.foxnews.com...

If these idiots convince our dementia-impaired President to shut down the country again, they will all be forced to resign, by tens of millions of angry Americans.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

I personally blame you.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Y'all know some people here on ATS got COVID with their families and nearly died, right?.

No. No they didn’t.

That isn't the survival rate for those positive with COVID-19.

It is the rate of those who survive out of the entire US population.

Since people who don't have COVID-19 can't die of it, it makes no sense to count the uninfected when describing disease mortality.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

According to the blood tests I had it in January of 2020. My Doctor thought it was the flu and told me to stay home and treat the symptoms. If I got a fever, call him. I did just fine. That same Doctor told me to get the vaccine. I did. I hung a copy of the certification on the bulletin board in my office. I don't wear a mask in my office and I don't put one on when someone comes in.

A friend from work showed me his Son's Death Certificate. Last July he swerved his motorcycle to avoid a deer, lose control and wrecked. The cause of death was "Traumatic Head Injury with COVID".

My Nephew passed away in February 2021. The hospital wanted to call it COVID. The Spina Bifida group at the Children's Hospital that treated him all of his life asked for an autopsy. The cause was Cerebral Pressure pushing on the brain stem. No COVID. Several regular doctor's appointments were canceled because of COVID.

My Brother in Law was diagnosed with Cancer in February 2020. They were just getting ready to start him on Chemo when the shut down hit. Since he hadn't started Chemo yet he had to hold off. When he was finally allowed to start Chemo the Cancer had progressed too much. He passed away in December of 2020.

Our Governor has stated that if we opened up too soon we would LOSE FEDERAL FUNDS. Now that the Democrats passed the aid bill, all of the sudden it isn't that bad any more. Think that one through.

A few years down the road, things are going to be reviewed, and we're going to find out that this has been just a bad Flu season.
edit on 30-3-2021 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

There Has To Be A Nuremberg Trial

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I personally blame you.

In that case, I personally take responsibility !!

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

No. No they didn’t.

Since people who don't have COVID-19 can't die of it, it makes no sense to count the uninfected when describing disease mortality.

It's been circulating and recirculating for a year or more here in the US, put in the demographics of more people per mile than say New Zealand. Throw in areas where people have been lax on protocols and restrictions and COVID's ferocious and simply terrifying transmission rate. Along with the fact that loads of people who do get this are asymptomatic, there is a damn good chance at least 50% or more have been exposed.

Some doctors believe that some of the people that have reactions to the vaccine are actually persons that have had it but didn't know it and have antibodies already in their bodies. It's much too early to tell. Perhaps one requirement should be to get tested for COVID before you can get the vaccine.

Trying to find the article I believe in was in the USA Today

Here's one from the Daily Mail

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 30-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

No. No they didn’t.

It's been circulating and recirculating for a year or more here in the US, put in the demographics of more people per mile than say New Zealand. Throw in areas where people have been lax on protocols and restrictions and COVID's ferocious and simply terrifying transmission rate. Along with the fact that loads of people who do get this are asymptomatic, there is a damn good chance at least 50% or more have been exposed.

Some doctors believe that some of the people that have reactions to the vaccine are actually persons that have had it but didn't know it and have antibodies already in their bodies. It's much too early to tell. Perhaps one requirement should be to get tested for COVID before you can get the vaccine.

Trying to find the article I believe in was in the USA Today

Here's one from the Daily Mail

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It still makes more sense to refer to the survival rates of those who are hospitalized or who have tested positive. Otherwise it is just a random guess and cannot be used to determine priority of care and response. Especially if you consider how they must track an outbreak by likely contacts.

We can use the known statistic of totals of those tested compared to those who have tested positive to give us a ball-park idea of its spread. According to the CDC, there have been 79,611,982 tests in the US to date, of which 6,873,739 were positive. Also the hospitalization and mortality rates are consistent with a spread extrapolated from about 9% of the total population in the USA.

The guessed at 50% rate is probably from those who have had a cold or the 'flu and have misdiagnosed themselves. Or is simply a number pulled out of the air.

edit on 30/3/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Overreact much? Most aren't saying that I'm not I'm just saying do your research and be informed. Yes Darwinism indeed, ask Marvin and Hank if they would take the vaccine again? Both of those guys were in better shape for their age than the majority. Once again if you are healthy why take the vaccine if you are fine, and if you aren't healthy the vaccine has the potential to jack you up. It's a personal choice not going to knock anybody for taking it or not taking it. You know like individual freedom.

Agreed.
You should never take the vaccine.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Can you clarify what constitutes nearly dying? For example, i nearly died from laughing at the stupidity of your post.

I assume you and your family aren't going to get the vaccine then.
good
come back in say, a year and answer your own question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join