It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Passport is Inequitable, if not Racist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Just you mark "no pun intended" my words, "biden-harris will attempt to use the interstate commerce clause to require vaccine passports nationally. "

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The vaccine passport is just flat out stupid. Its seeming to be an admission to a lie. The CDC director talked about vaccination here as if it would keep you from getting other sick.

The vaccines keep you from getting sick. Its all about you. If you want to get less sick, and feel the risk of a trial run vaccine is worth it, then do it. Were i 20 years younger i wouldn't get it. But as a 48 year old man with my health problems? Im begging for it right now from my doctor. Can't believe they didn't already tap me to attend a clinic. But whatever.

Point being: a vaccine passport would certify that you would not get as sick if you got COVID. It says nothing about your overall impact on public health. WHich is why we all had to wear a GD mask for the past year.

I keep saying that the facts of what is said do not line up. They don't make sense. They contradict themselves at every turn. And in return I get called a Trumper, a science denier....

Brick by brick....my misanthropy is being built.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Why is this a bad thing?

"VACKSEENZ" VIDEO

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Exactly right. The vaccine is only to reduce disease, i.e. symptoms, not infection. The passports make no sense at all until you realize it is the carrot on the end of the stick to get people to take the vaccine. Why? Dollars. Period.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Let's just ignore that these numbers line up very closely with the percentage of those demographics in the overall population.

All about them stars and flags.

Wrong. Did you see #2 in the OP?

2.) The vaccination rate (number vaccinated by race vs. race population) is 19% White, 9% Hispanic, 11% Black, 16% Asian This is the indicator that levelizes the different population sizes.

In case you don't understand... 19% of the white population have gotten the vaccination, 9% of Hispanics, 11% of Blacks & 16% of Asians.
edit on 30/3/2021 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheResidentAlien
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Isn't it possible that there are simply fewer African Americans and hispanics working in employment that has vaccine priority ?

bhw.hrsa.gov...

Sure, but doesn't negate the fact that vaccine passports will hurt minorities more than white people.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
I thought the vaccine passport was a global thing.
You don’t have to have it, but if you want to travel to other countries, they’re not going to let you in.
I think it started in Europe.

Some states are talking about it. I think NY is talking about it, no surprise.

Thankfully DeSantis of Florida has been emphatic against them. I hope the GOP runs him for White House.

They are blatantly unconstitutional.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Until these vaccines are FDA approved and not just being produced under an emergency exemption and distributed under the same I do not see how they have the authority exists for restricting travel or participation in social and public gatherings. If your doctor recommends that since you have food allergies you should wait for FDA approval of the Covid-19 vaccines before taking the risk. Why would we need to have mandated restriction. How can that be legal?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
Until these vaccines are FDA approved and not just being produced under an emergency exemption and distributed under the same I do not see how they have the authority exists for restricting travel or participation in social and public gatherings. If your doctor recommends that since you have food allergies you should wait for FDA approval of the Covid-19 vaccines before taking the risk. Why would we need to have mandated restriction. How can that be legal?

I think everyone is missing the point on these passports. The FDA gave EUA specifically for reducing quote: "disease". Pay particular attention to the words used when you look up the EUA and don't think they don't choose their words legalistically because they do. Disease in a medical sense means symptoms. Infection means getting it and giving it to someone else. The vaccine EUAs were only given to reduce the symptoms in people. The reason they couldn't include infection is because either the vaccines don't reduce infection or there were no studies that had been done on reducing infection.

Therefore, why would getting the vaccine be a reason to let people travel if they are truly concerned with the spread of it? The answer, in my opinion, is that the passports are not intended to be used as a public health thing but a data collection and control thing.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Covid vaccine requires ID, at least in NY. So, if requiring an ID to vote is racist, then this is racist ass well.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Got my vaccine last week.
I was issued with a card as proof of the vaccine - including the batch number.
Was told to keep it safe as it may be needed in relation to a covid ID card.

There is no doubt that forced vaccines are our future. The govt will not use force directly, rather they will work with industry to make it impossible to be part of society without taking what they demand.

edit on 2/4/2021 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Voting is a right, anything that requires verification of that right is racist and suppression. Also, assembly is a right. Present your papers that verify you are allowed to assemble.

a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Got my vaccine last week.
I was issued with a card as proof of the vaccine - including the batch number.
Was told to keep it safe as it may be needed in relation to a covid ID card.

There is no doubt that forced vaccines are our future. The govt will not use force directly, rather they will work with industry to make it impossible to be part of society without taking what they demand.

I wonder how many months will pass before you will be required to get a booster to "keep up with the mutations"?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I am with you Marg, I will never go back to a democratic repressed state ever again. We left one and moved to Florida. despite what Democrats say about Florida it's not a bad state. Our Govenor just did and excutive order for this state saying they will NOT be honoring Covid Passports at all. The state we left was Maine, and they are still not open at all, and i have a feeling they will use the Covid passport to keep the deniers and none covid vaccinators out of their restaurants and grocery stores. I mean when we left they forced people to wear masks or they were not welcome to shop there at all. If a business was caught with people not wearing a mask, it was a $400 fine!

Now that we have left that state it has been a good choice for us, you can wear masks in Florida but it's not enforced at all, in fact i would say it's 50-50 here, half wears them and the other half doesn't. Kids are in school full time. They also give you a choice to do virtual. i think it's a nice option, and i personallky think if people want to wear masks and keep their kids home, that is all on them.No one should force people to comply or get arrested for not wearing a stupid mask. So yeah, i will no longer visit repressed Democratic states ever again.
edit on 4-4-2021 by liliththedestroyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Don't forget murdering Grandma!!

You ol' meanie.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join