It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Passport is Inequitable, if not Racist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: snowspirit
I thought the vaccine passport was a global thing. You don’t have to have it, but if you want to travel to other countries, they’re not going to let you in. I think it started in Europe.

That's exactly what we had here for years up until the 90's. The vaccination document was the size of a passport, bright yellow, in three languages, and was a record of your vaccinations. It was required to enter another country, and, more importantly, to get back. The requirements were different depending on the country you visited. I had all the vaccinations for Africa. Europe required fewer, but they were still there.

Somehow all this disappeared a few years ago. But you bring this up now and suddenly it's racist, discriminatory, and all the rest. People have short memories.

Thank you... Much of the travel I've made to international locations was preceded by vaccine proof or further vaccines.

CDC International Travel Vaccine Requirements

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If another country has a law that says I need ID about covid to enter then fine.

Don't have any issue with that.

If my local Kroger wants it so I can buy beans and cheeses, then it's gone too far.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman
Rightly or wrongly it's the minorities themselves who are shunning the vaccine, so it's themselves creating this anomaly. In the UK BoJo has said they will not mandate vaccine passports but that means nothing (and he knows it) when private companies mandate it.
For snowspirits information Turkey has already said tourists are welcome without any vaccine passport.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If another country has a law that says I need ID about covid to enter then fine.

When are they going to enforce that law for America???????? America is worse off than many other countries that did no lock down.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

When are they going to enforce that law for America???????? America is worse off than many other countries that did no lock down.

Have you looked at our Southern border?

People with active covid are allowed in without masks or quarantines and dropped off into the public.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

I thought the vaccine passport was a global thing. You don’t have to have it, but if you want to travel to other countries, they’re not going to let you in. I think it started in Europe.

That's exactly what we had here for years up until the 90's. The vaccination document was the size of a passport, bright yellow, in three languages, and was a record of your vaccinations. It was required to enter another country, and, more importantly, to get back. The requirements were different depending on the country you visited. I had all the vaccinations for Africa. Europe required fewer, but they were still there.

Somehow all this disappeared a few years ago. But you bring this up now and suddenly it's racist, discriminatory, and all the rest. People have short memories.

Not a short memory but the ability to see that this isn't your usual old school vaccination, you know the one that uses empty viruses that just deliver the blieprint to be learned and then go away.
Not have your celld produce parts of a virus day in and ot forever.
I hope you know the difference.
In Europe you didn't need a vaxx passport to freely drive across the continent. Only to places with actual deadly diseases we are not used to. Such as Malaria fir example.
Because you know that those who are not exposed day in day out to certain germs and viruses get them worse, right?

So two things you ignored.
1. This isn't a vaccine, you are not immune afterwards and if you catch a wild virus your body will go into overdrive. That, plus the death toll is far too high to allow this being injected into everyone by blackmail.

2. See how important it is that we are healthy until found sick and build up our immune system through brreatjinh without a mask and not isolate ourselves, so we don't need no novel gene therapy at all.

edit on 29-3-2021 by Hecate666 because: No glasses on phone

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Reading your post is concerning at least. You in the same breath say how important it is but then are willing to exempt people.

Your willing to make exceptions but not for those who can’t afford to jump through your rings. I love how people think Europe is some kind of example to be looked too, ridiculous. They all rent, own almost nothing are unarmed.The perfect globalist sheeple it’s no wonder the TPTB want the rest of the world to mimic them.

Most European countries don’t even have a reproduction level to sustain their countries, they are already dead but don’t know it yet.

I’d be more cornered about Islam if I lived in Europe over covid. One will go away on its own.
a reply to: snowspirit

edit on 29-3-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos
Dumb European here.
In the cities, most rent.

More rural, not. There you will find almost only homeowners with some renters sprinkled in. We aren't not unarmed. Maybe in the cities, where there is no need to be armed. More rural, for sports or hunting a lot of people own one or two handed firearms or use the clubs. Shooting ranges for calibres >.22 every 50km at least in a circle on a map, you will find one. Smaller ones 10-100m range for .22 and match air rifles in nearly every town. 2000 soul towns.

I myself rent but I owned a house before, was too big and the other one that owned it wanted to sell it, too. I own property, fields, fruit tree plantage and a garage though. Just not living space, yet.

What you wrote about reproduction levels and Islam, we share the same opinion.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Florida governor just announced on the news a big "hell no" on the Windows Google 12 upgrade.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You just verified my post tyvm. The firearms more often then not in Europe are stored at club and will be of zero help should you need them.

I never said Europeans are stupid, I implied they are unprepared and complacent. No one ever thinks the rug will be pulled out until it is. Considering how many times various people have “pulled the rug” out from other around Europe i guess your slow learners.

metallicman.com...

I know you think it won’t apply to you but if you have 5 minutes read the link and tell me what you think.

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I don’t think it should be used for domestic stuff, shopping, concerts, etc...and I’m not thinking that I’ll ever need it because I can’t see myself affording international travel..

The important part is to be able to get one, not to have to have one or need one...I’m against the mandatory stuff.

But with other countries mandating it, we just need the option

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Why I do not have any concern about this passport, they will die as soon they push them, Occurs this is for the democrat oppressed states, as Republican states has been open and running for months.

I guess I will never be visiting an oppressed state anymore in my life, good luck for the poor souls living in those states

Interesting, i had the same thought, i.e., as NY or NYC goes to passport, it will be written off my bucket list along with the other Fascist States of America. And you noted: good luck to the poor souls living in those states. Yea, its probably only the poor who are left for the most part. The rich and wealthy bailed on NYC for Florida and are still doing so by all accounts.

The real test will be this fall with the resumption of the normal flu cycle; its believed by many that exposure to the annual flu variant will trigger an auto imune response in those who have gotten the COVID 19 vaccines. Will it be reported if it happens or will the MSM censor the information.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I went through that page you linked. I think it's a bit flat and propaganda-ish. I consider myself more traditional and conservative in most things. In an ideal world I favor less governance. I believe in personal responsibility and freedom.

You just verified my post tyvm. The firearms more often then not in Europe are stored at club and will be of zero help should you need them.

I didn't write that and I don't know about statistics. You can link some if you have them, otherwhise I proceed thinking you know this from hear-say.

The following is just my impression, I can not tell you how it is handled everywhere. Airrifles are stored at the clubs or small .22s, these are most of the times club guns for beginners training. Some beginners store or share a gun, mostly pistols until they decide on a model after their training. Until they get a gunsafe. These are the common situations I know off.

Theres a small exam afterwards, most are technical and logical questions. Nothing arbitrary, it's about showing you know what a gun is and how it works. Then after you got the gun card, you can either go sports, upgrade to hunting licence or collector. You can buy a gun, can't be full auto though, you're good to go. If you want to store it at home, you need a safe. That's something you want even without some law telling you.

I live in Germany, I am well schooled about WW2, gun takeaway (...).
The situation is like this, if you're interested. The public hive mind doesn't see the need in owning or spending time with a gun. The criminality is very low in Germany, you really don't need to take a gun out. Sure there is this 1:1000000?? chance a gun could be helpful.

But the sport is very much celebrated. We just don't talk a lot about it in public, you don't waive it around because the only reason (yet) we need it for is at the shooting range or for hunting.
edit on 29.3.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yeah yeah

“No need for firearms”

Tick tock Europe

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Isn't it possible that there are simply fewer African Americans and hispanics working in employment that has vaccine priority ?

bhw.hrsa.gov...
edit on 29-3-2021 by TheResidentAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I don’t think it should be used for domestic stuff, shopping, concerts, etc...and I’m not thinking that I’ll ever need it because I can’t see myself affording international travel..

The important part is to be able to get one, not to have to have one or need one...I’m against the mandatory stuff.

But with other countries mandating it, we just need the option

You honestly don't think they'll do it domestically?

Remember. . . the shutdown was only two weeks to flatten the curve.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well thank god your needs are not the yard stick for freedom.
That’s all I have to say about that.
a reply to: snowspirit

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I would still like to have it and not need it. Hive mind is right you guys have the narrow view of insects.

Why are you explaining to me how to get firearms? I know how to get firearms...I know the paperwork and proper handling, storage and transportation . I wasn’t asking how it’s done I know how it is. Almost the same in Canada except we store everything at home. Also all the things you listed you also have to do in America and more.

In Germany do they skip over the part how the German government disarmed the population before shooting them? Or where you sick that day.

1:1000000? Chance? Your euro brain must only be thinking in terms of gun vs gun.
I would prefer a gun in a knife fight.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I tell you what real state in Florida has gone steadily up, my daughter bought a home 5 years ago, in Panama city beach, in a gulf course community, great yard and not soo close to other homes, got a good price, after the last hurricane that devastated Panama city, her home has triple in value, as first time home owner she seats in half a million valued home, Incredible.

Yeah, those passports are not going to go far, it will die down like the corona virus is doing on its own, like it was expected to do, injections were never needed.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

That is why Republican states never really closed their economies, Democrats states became meccas of dictatorships because they used the pandemic as a political tool and the hell with the people in those states, that is how much this politicians cared for their own economies and the people that voted for them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join