It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Passport is Inequitable, if not Racist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
With the recent news that the Biden Administration is working to develop a vaccine passport, I got to thinking.... What is the difference between this and Voter IDs that democrats are always saying are racist (wrongly)?

The conclusion I've reached is that, unlike Voter IDs, a Vaccination Passport policy is inequitable, if not purely racist.

Consider this:

1.) 2/3 of the people getting vaccinations are White (66%), 9% Hispanic, 8% Black, 5% Asian, 2% American Indian or Alaska Native, and

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have no idea why this was cut off of my OP but here's the rest.

2.) The vaccination rate (number vaccinated by race vs. race population) is 19% White, 9% Hispanic, 11% Black, 16% Asian This is the indicator that levelizes the different population sizes.

White people are 1.8 times more likely to be vaccinated than black people.

If the vaccination rates remain steady as more people are vaccinated, then minority populations (with the possible exception of Asians) will not be allowed to travel or visit as many businesses as white people.

How is this policy not racist?

www.kff.org...
covid.cdc.gov...-demographic

edit on 29/3/2021 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

It would be racist if Trump did it, but not Biden.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

With the reparations payments cities are giving black people ,which is racist, they should be able to afford this passport.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I thought the vaccine passport was a global thing.
You don’t have to have it, but if you want to travel to other countries, they’re not going to let you in.
I think it started in Europe.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It is racist. Against white people. They are fooling the whites into getting the slow kill, genocide, culling vaccines.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
I thought the vaccine passport was a global thing. You don’t have to have it, but if you want to travel to other countries, they’re not going to let you in. I think it started in Europe.

That's exactly what we had here for years up until the 90's. The vaccination document was the size of a passport, bright yellow, in three languages, and was a record of your vaccinations. It was required to enter another country, and, more importantly, to get back. The requirements were different depending on the country you visited. I had all the vaccinations for Africa. Europe required fewer, but they were still there.

Somehow all this disappeared a few years ago. But you bring this up now and suddenly it's racist, discriminatory, and all the rest. People have short memories.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ass Backwards Democrats.

COVID Vaccine Passport but no voter I.D.

Vaccine Passport - violates medical privacy laws and HIPAA

Democrats say "So What if it breaks laws" 🤣🤣

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman
I have no idea why this was cut off of my OP but here's the rest.

2.) The vaccination rate (number vaccinated by race vs. race population) is 19% White, 9% Hispanic, 11% Black, 16% Asian This is the indicator that levelizes the different population sizes.

White people are 1.8 times more likely to be vaccinated than black people.

If the vaccination rates remain steady as more people are vaccinated, then minority populations (with the possible exception of Asians) will not be allowed to travel or visit as many businesses as white people.

How is this policy not racist?

www.kff.org...
covid.cdc.gov...-demographic

How does anybody know what the racial makeup of vaccinations is ?

That info is against the law to publish isn't it ? 😃

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You don’t have to have it, but if you want to travel to other countries, they’re not going to let you in.

What Global authority issued the proclamation ?😃

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

It started in Israel. Ironically.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Why I do not have any concern about this passport, they will die as soon they push them, Occurs this is for the democrat oppressed states, as Republican states has been open and running for months.

I guess I will never be visiting an oppressed state anymore in my life, good luck for the poor souls living in those states

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Interesting right? this factious groups in government can keep track of who gets an injection but are all against tracking who gets to vote in the US as long as they control how the votes are counted.

The irony, then you ask who really are the racist in the nation

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What Global authority issued the proclamation ?😃

None. Countries can keep out who they want. (Or try to keep out)

There’s likely lots of countries people without vaccine passports can travel to, but it probably won’t be in Europe, or UK, or Australia......etc

There’s people who can’t get the vaccine, because of allergies, or other health issues. Hopefully, there’s a proper exemption from their doctors that’s globally honoured.
edit on 29-3-2021 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2021 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Why I do not have any concern about this passport, they will die as soon they push them, Occurs this is for the democrat oppressed states, as Republican states has been open and running for months.

I guess I will never be visiting an oppressed state anymore in my life, good luck for the poor souls living in those states

The idea is popular in Europe, people are used to travelling internationally and these lockdowns are cramping people up something fierce.

link   

originally posted by: schuyler

I thought the vaccine passport was a global thing. You don’t have to have it, but if you want to travel to other countries, they’re not going to let you in. I think it started in Europe.

That's exactly what we had here for years up until the 90's. The vaccination document was the size of a passport, bright yellow, in three languages, and was a record of your vaccinations. It was required to enter another country, and, more importantly, to get back. The requirements were different depending on the country you visited. I had all the vaccinations for Africa. Europe required fewer, but they were still there.

Somehow all this disappeared a few years ago. But you bring this up now and suddenly it's racist, discriminatory, and all the rest. People have short memories.

You're right, people do have short memories. The difference from what I've read so far is that this passport will also be used domestically, up to and including eating in a restaurant, shopping, etc. That's not official yet, but that's where the opposition to this comes from. We'll see how it plays out.
edit on 3/29/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: snowspirit
Well just tell the authorities you are refugee and they will not even ask for a passport but slap 50€ in your hands, slap on the back and off you go, wherever you want to go.

This happens since 2015 here in my country.

Add: 50€ welcome gift was in jest, the rest is spot on.
edit on 29.3.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Interestingly I been dinning, going to bars and having fun and no mask required for months in Republican states, no need for passport soo yep this is for the Democrat states, oppression must be addictive in those states.

I guess domestically means, within the oppressing states and adjacent Democrat states.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Interestingly I been dinning, going to bars and having fun and no mask required for months in Republican states, no need for passport soo yep this is for the Democrat states, oppression must be addictive in those states.

I guess domestically means, within the oppressing states and adjacent Democrat states.

You can bet there will be republican states that will defy it. Florida, Missouri, and maybe even Texas among others.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

The thing is that we have been open and in business for months even before the injection started, soo I see not need for this passport, life is been going normal in many states.

Soo this "passports" are meaningless in many states. Oh I forgot our schools were opened full time back last summer in my city and surrounding towns.

While people, business and the economy has been step over, crap over and civil rights taken away from citizens in democrats states is many states that never did that.

Is very sad to see what is going on in our nation this days.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join