It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Biden Staffer Blocking Senators Video of Migrant Facility

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I expected no malarkey when I voted for Joe. What did I get? Malarkey.

This place was made by Trump......

False

Obama and racsit-Joe built the cages

Or did the media make you think that President Trump built the facilities?

If so, you should be upset at them

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

False

Obama and racsit-Joe built the cages

Or did the media make you think that President Trump built the facilities?

If so, you should be upset at them

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
As it regards your image of AOC....

...as a reasonable man, i cannot help but enjoy seeing AOC take her shots at people. She and I identify many of the same issues, diverging mostly where it comes to how to resolve them. But at the end of it, i have to appreciate her being a thorn in the side of both parties. Thats what we should all want: pains in the ass that make it hard for our leaders to lie, or to shirk their duties.

But all that said....that her fandom isn't calling her out over this just stupefies. This is an instance of laying bare her hypocrisy for all to see. Yes, i may agree with her when she's on the attack. But her silence is deafening here.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Agreed.

AOC is a thorn in the side of many on both sides. I also agree that her silence on this is deafening.

If this isn't sufficient proof that the borders need to be closed, I'm not sure what would qualify as sufficient.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Lol 😆 where is the CBS, MSNBC, CNN, outrage ? And where are all those mentally ill liberals calling this concentration camps?

It just shows that these people are insanely hypocritical.

Oh yeah....are they counting all the people that are dying from COVID as Biden deaths?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: iMnotHigh

What punishment is most appropriate for Satan's minions?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

🤣🤣🤣🤣🎃🎃🎃Obama used those in 2014 and there's hundreds of verified photos to prove it

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Oh wow. You’re a special kind of wrong.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

as a lifelong Texan this really saddens me. I remember as a young man spending quite a bit of time in various Mexican towns long the border from Piedras Negras out into Nogales. The food, the people, the culture...it was great. it was actually like stepping back about 20 years. And the hospitality was second to none. I was in Piedras Negras maybe 9 years ago. The Zetas had recently completed a war to take over territory from Sinaloa. I was a bit on edge. But again, hospitality was beyond compare. And the buffalo chicken empanada haunts me to this day.

Closing the border breaks my heart. But, given the utter #show that our elected officials have created in global politics in general, and domestic policy specifically...im not sure we have any other option at this time.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I know, I don't like that idea of closing the borders either.

One of my most memorable adventures featured the Mexican border, and slightly over it, back in the 80's.

A couple friends and I bought a van in Anchorage, drove from there to Seattle, via the Alcan, down the Pacific coast to San Diego, then across through Arizona and New Mexico, then down into Mexico for a few days. The memories will be with me forever--especially the evil little man who convinced me that those little tiny peppers were only "a leetle bit hot"...food shouldn't hurt when you eat it, damn it!! 🥵

I wouldn't make the same trip now, I'm very sorry to say. Far too dangerous.

The situation requires, to my mind, closure of the border-from the Pacific coast to the Gulf. But that's, apparently, asking too much of our "beloved" leaders.

I wish it weren't necessary, but unfortunately...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join