It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Biden Staffer Blocking Senators Video of Migrant Facility

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
"No filmito los incubator senor!"
"We are getting ready to release los senoritas krakens on los Americanas!"

Yikes

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I expected no malarkey when I voted for Joe. What did I get? Malarkey.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: IAMTAT

Doesnt she care about the kids in concentration camps anymore?

"No these arent kids, these are the baked potatoes they are getting for lunch"

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
“Respect the rules...”

Lmao

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is the exact reason I don't even bother replying to a poster than leans left anymore. No point in trying to debate with a hypocrite liar.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Wait?
You don't even want to yell at the people drilling holes in the boat because the internet told them they can breath underwater?

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
Good God I live in a nation of children!

That was my first thought as well.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
This is the exact reason I don't even bother replying to a poster than leans left anymore. No point in trying to debate with a hypocrite liar.

This

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Allow me to be blunt.

This entire issue is like a patient on an OR table and everyone is concerned with the blood on the floor and no one is doing a single god-damned thing about the huge hole in the patients leg causing all the effing blood!

The fact is the border should be closed at least temporarily because of the COVID crisis amirite?

We don't have the logistics to handle the situation and as it grows worse and worse, pretty sure the DNC's response will be to just let them enter.
edit on 29-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Allow me to be blunt.

This entire issue is like a patient on an OR table and everyone is concerned with the blood on the floor and no one is doing a single god-damned thing about the huge hole in the patients leg causing all the effing blood!

The fact is the border should be closed at least temporarily because of the COVID crisis amirite?

We don't have the logistics to handle the situation and as it grows worse and worse, pretty sure the DNC's response will be to just let them enter.

And that should tell you everything you need to know about the severity of covid.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Lysergic

Did you people fail 1st grade. The very first thing I said is that what the Biden administration is doing is despicable.

The fact that Biden is now President doesn't somehow absolve Trump or Obama from doing the same thing. If you believe what's going on now is bad then it was also bad under Trump and Obama.

Trump was the only who worked on reducing the border issue by strengthening enforcement at the border and removing the incentives and loop holes that encouraged people to arrive illegally. Biden not only dismantled such measure, but created more incentives with the promise that they will be provided for once they get here.

The fact that some of you cheered these facilities under Trump only to now say they're terrible is hypocrisy. That's all I'm saying.

Can you point to where anyone cheered these facilities?

If you can't separate criticism of Trump's supporters from criticism of Trump then maybe the brainwashing is deeper than I thought.

If your obsession with Trump prevents you from discussing the OP (and every other OP) regardless that it isn't about Trump, then perhaps you're the one who is brainwashed?
edit on 29-3-2021 by timequake because: typo

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The video in the OP should be plastered across the front page of every single MSM headline, but it isn't. Ask yourself...why?

Wanna' talk about some whataboutism??? Okay, let's do!

Just imagine if someone affiliated with the Trump administration had done the exact same thing as the gal in this video during the Trump administration! It would be the headline on every single MSM site!!

I DOUBLE DOG DARE any of you libs out there, even one of you, to deny this!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

They don’t deny it. They don’t EVER deny it.

“Oh poor thing, it must be so frustrating”
Or
“Maybe you should vote him out of office”
Etc

Fascists support fascism. And they do so unashamedly.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I think what you meant to say is the fact that a bunch of Democrats under the Trump administration trumpeted this as a crisis and the voters were just as outraged. Now all of the sudden its a "common surge"

But what else do we expect from the party that swings from China's sack while talking about equality rights like Johnnys cake for his gay wedding is somehow more important that homosexuals being tossed off buildings or Muslims being forced to work for slave labor in China.

Did you mean that? Careful your first world racist activism is showing. You know the kind where you condemn parts of the world for your own comfort.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
"I was hired to solve problems."
- Joe Biden

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

Why can’t the Republicans find ANYONE other than Ted to go down there and get this message out????? Nobody likes him, NOBODY.

He is typically right, and that is good. He also is one of the few to actually speak out against the hypocrisy of the left and that is why the left attacks him every chance they get.

He was valedictorian of his high school, where he was already actively involved in both politics and economic philosophy. He then went to Princeton and graduated cum laude, and won both Top Speaker Award from the National Debating Society and was named National Speaker of the Year. He then went to Harvard, where he was primary editor of the Harvard Law Review, and graduated magna cum laude. At age 26, he clerked for the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, before briefly going into private practice, then entering politics.

Maybe "sniveling little nerd" is not a good label...lol

So who else would you like to see go down there?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

AOC and Kamala

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh...because these cages werent there under Trump... come on. What a f ing joke.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Please stop posting bull#....

1 year ago:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I expected no malarkey when I voted for Joe. What did I get? Malarkey.

This place was made by Trump......

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join