It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Biden Staffer Blocking Senators Video of Migrant Facility

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

How is it whataboutism?

I straight straight up said all three administrations that have used these facilities should be condemned.

Do you disagree that people who thought the conditions of these facilities were no big deal under Trump that are now crying, "Think of the children!" are hypocrites?

I kind of disagree. You need to stick people somewhere and it is better than the side of the road, so if it is at 1000% compacity then so be it...

Where we need to focus on is the why is it at 1000%? We saw it under Obama and now Biden who put out these feel good vibes to come one come all, then you have sanctuary cities openly saying they will protect these people...So they come.

YOU CANT TELL THE WORLD YOU LIKE OPEN BORDER POLICIES....

They will come in the millions. The bad part is Trump was persecuted daily for wanting to stop it.... A wall and increase border surveillance will not do anything they said over and over, want to bet... AOC and crew crying as Trump put people in cages...Who built the cages Joe, who built the cages?

Come-on Dems scream about how bad Biden is... No? lol

edit on 29-3-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Those plastic cages are Covid (and other virus) petrie dishes for those kids.

Looking through your posting history, why do you even bring up COVID? COVID is a non-factor in your eyes but you feel the need to just throw it in there as if it’s going to get them out of the cages? Pick a topic and stay on course with it. Try not being such a flip-flopper.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
This drives me absolutely insane. It’s right in front of some of you but you intently or ignorantly can’t see it.

During the Obama administration, the crisis at the border only concerned the right. During the Trump administration, the crisis at the border only outraged the left. During the Biden administration, the crisis only angers conservatives.

How can people be so stupid to see that it’s a topic that’s being used for sensationalist journalism and political talking points? They don’t care! Most of you don’t care! Why are you even discussing it?!? Some of you that are outraged now, completely dismissed it for four years?!? WTF????

The open border policy with the Biden administration concerns me.

Trump had the border as secure as he could with a weak and feckless congress.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Looking through your posting history, why do you even bring up COVID? COVID is a non-factor in your eyes but you feel the need to just throw it in there as if it’s going to get them out of the cages? Pick a topic and stay on course with it. Try not being such a flip-flopper.

Wow...I 've always wanted a real stalker.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Happy Birthday!

It was either that or a nice scarf.

Gus and I flipped a coin.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Happy Birthday!

It was either that or a nice scarf.

Gus and I flipped a coin.

It's...it's beautiful!

edit on 29-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

This drives me absolutely insane. It’s right in front of some of you but you intently or ignorantly can’t see it.

During the Obama administration, the crisis at the border only concerned the right. During the Trump administration, the crisis at the border only outraged the left. During the Biden administration, the crisis only angers conservatives.

How can people be so stupid to see that it’s a topic that’s being used for sensationalist journalism and political talking points? They don’t care! Most of you don’t care! Why are you even discussing it?!? Some of you that are outraged now, completely dismissed it for four years?!? WTF????

Children being locked in cages is a result of the border control, but people using the children locked in cages as a talking point to fit their narrative is what’s making some of ATS’s more prominent residents look like absolute fools.

Not in power?? Ohh the poor children!!

In power?? “This is from the previous administration”.

The politicians flip sides, their media outlets spin it in favor of the R or the D that they bow down too, and people get on forums not realizing how much of a hypocrisy it is. Absolute madness.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
As a voting Conservative, can I tell you how much I hate Ted Cruz? I think Ted is such a sniveling little nerdy elitist that my finger actually hovered over the Democrat candidate for a full 10 seconds. Then I heard Emperor Palpatine in my head “ yes,yes,...let the hate flow through you”, and I knew I had to pick this wad in fear of losing Congress.

I dislike this moron so much that I have wanted to run against him just to trash talk him in a debate.

Why can’t the Republicans find ANYONE other than Ted to go down there and get this message out????? Nobody likes him, NOBODY.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

During the Obama administration, the crisis at the border only concerned the right.
During the Trump administration, the crisis at the border only outraged the left.
During the Biden administration, the crisis only angers conservatives.

If we're being fair, only 1 of those wanted to end mass illegal immigration causing the crisis. The other 2 welcome it.

And yes, politicians in both parties suck ass and only care about certain issues when the others are in charge. Doesn't change the above fact.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Lol...you can’t dispute your own ignorance so you resort to that. Nice. I guess that explains why you can’t stay focused on what really upsets you.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Children being locked in cages is a result of the border control, but people using the children locked in cages as a talking point to fit their narrative is what’s making some of ATS’s more prominent residents look like absolute fools.

Not in power?? Ohh the poor children!!

In power?? “This is from the previous administration”.

The politicians flip sides, their media outlets spin it in favor of the R or the D that they bow down too, and people get on forums not realizing how much of a hypocrisy it is. Absolute madness.

Everyone's focus is on the illegal aliens and not on how many are coming in, how they are coming in, how many are missed when coming in.

It's just a facet of the open border policy of the Biden administration.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Lol...you can’t dispute your own ignorance so you resort to that. Nice. I guess that explains why you can’t stay focused on what really upsets you.

You're just the gift that keeps on giving...please show me more of your ignorance.

BTW...Should I have a sandwich sent out to you in my front bushes?

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Visa applications should be significantly tightened. For those that would seem high risk, perhaps some additional monitoring and check-ins with the appropriate authorities would be warranted. As for if you overstay your visa, the moment you're caught, out of the country immediately on your dime (if you cannot afford to pay this, your home country will be saddled with that debt) with no possibility of coming back for at least 10 years. Visa overstays should have an entire group dedicated to hunting them down, with full cooperation from all federal and state agencies in order to remove them quickly.

This would of course go hand in hand with the increase in border protections.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Cmon the Biden policies are making this much much worse then we saw under Trump! a reply to: Xcalibur254

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Cmon the Biden policies are making this much much worse then we saw under Trump! a reply to: Xcalibur254

Biden is also trying to hide it all from the public.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Allow me to be blunt.

This entire issue is like a patient on an OR table and everyone is concerned with the blood on the floor and no one is doing a single god-damned thing about the huge hole in the patients leg causing all the effing blood!

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Total Democrat #up but they do have a hidden plan 😵‍💫☠️

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

As I've said in another thread, this is despicable, just as it was under Trump, just as it was under Obama.

The fact that so many of you that spent the Trump administration saying this is what these migrants deserved all of suddenly acting like you care is pure hypocrisy.

Painting with a broad brush there,

It doesn't matter what we think or believe individually what matters is these people are in the same damn situation they were crying about, Only difference is they left has someone saying "respect the people".

Not to mention it really shows the hypocrisy of the MSM. As they really aren't covering it with the vigor they did under Trump.

Instead, we got wide-eyed Joe saying there aren't kids they are 16 and 17-year-olds? Hell, that sounds like something Nixon or Bush would say.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Instead, we got wide-eyed Joe saying there aren't kids they are 16 and 17-year-olds? Hell, that sounds like something Nixon or Bush would say.

It's almost like Biden is Center-Right. Oh wait...

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

It's almost like Biden is Center-Right. Oh wait...

Only in his rapidly deteriorating brain, his EO's prove his actions are otherwise. As well as "Whatever you want Nance". Biden has always wanted to be President, in the end even if it meant owing his soul to TPTB in DNC. Ergo a Shadow or Ghost President.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join