It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Biden Staffer Blocking Senators Video of Migrant Facility

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: FauxMulder

WOW!
I really focused on that woman's eyes and she reminded me of the moonies you used to see at street corners selling flowers! She is brainwashed and scared to death of her cult being exposed.

Cruz has more patience than I do. After the 600th time she said "Please respect the people", I would have lost it.

Cruz kept her going...He knew he had 'Video Gold' of Democrat fascism..
edit on 29-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I seen the video interesting that a two week old employee in that facility can manipulate an elected by the people official like a senator from the state of Texas where the facility is located.

With that say, Bei din do not want the cameras too much on the face of those "children" because it will be too easy to look for them when they go "missing".

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks, again, Faux.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

No problem, man. Just make sure I'm one of the last to be sacrificed.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The left loves to chant the same lines over and over like mantras, seen some real scary ones of groups in an almost brain wash state chanting away...

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

No problem, man. Just make sure I'm one of the last to be sacrificed.

Augustus handles all sacrifices...but I'll put in a good word.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

How is it whataboutism?

I straight straight up said all three administrations that have used these facilities should be condemned.

Do you disagree that people who thought the conditions of these facilities were no big deal under Trump that are now crying, "Think of the children!" are hypocrites?

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Kind of funny when the shoe's on the other foot, isn't it????

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Pick her up and throw her to the side she wants to play heroics for # people.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Arnie123

How is it whataboutism?

I straight straight up said all three administrations that have used these facilities should be condemned.

Do you disagree that people who thought the conditions of these facilities were no big deal under Trump that are now crying, "Think of the children!" are hypocrites?

BUT TRUUUUUUMP

cake.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Should have never been a need for these type of facilities in the first place. You catch them coming over, you immediately dump them right back on the other side. If they're from Mexico let the Mexican government deal with it, if they're from elsewhere we work with Mexico to get them back to their home country. Increase the presence on the border to deter anyone from attempting a crossing, fine/close businesses that utilize illegal labor, make it so unattractive that only a small minority will try and come in order to ease management of the border. As for what happens when they get back to their home country, that should be none of our concern unless they come through an official channel seeking asylum.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It would have been a lot funnier if he had just lifted the camera up over her head. Then we could have watched her jumping up into the picture **boing** all while saying "with all my heart, **boing** "please respect the people, sir" **boing** "This is not a zoo" **boing**!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Did you people fail 1st grade. The very first thing I said is that what the Biden administration is doing is despicable.

The fact that Biden is now President doesn't somehow absolve Trump or Obama from doing the same thing. If you believe what's going on now is bad then it was also bad under Trump and Obama.

The fact that some of you cheered these facilities under Trump only to now say they're terrible is hypocrisy. That's all I'm saying.

If you can't separate criticism of Trump's supporters from criticism of Trump then maybe the brainwashing is deeper than I thought.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

No, it just absolves Trump!

Obama and Biden are still guilty! LOL!

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This drives me absolutely insane. It’s right in front of some of you but you intently or ignorantly can’t see it.

During the Obama administration, the crisis at the border only concerned the right. During the Trump administration, the crisis at the border only outraged the left. During the Biden administration, the crisis only angers conservatives.

How can people be so stupid to see that it’s a topic that’s being used for sensationalist journalism and political talking points? They don’t care! Most of you don’t care! Why are you even discussing it?!? Some of you that are outraged now, completely dismissed it for four years?!? WTF????

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Most of the people that are in these facilities came over at legal border crossings as asylum seekers.

Most illegal immigrants in this country come over on legitimate visas and then don't return when their visa expires. No extra amount of border security will prevent that.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Careful now. Apparently calling out hypocrisy is whataboutism.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Maybe if the conditions really suck bad at these centers then less people will come, right? Wow! What a concept!

Make it like coming to the Hilton and what incentive do they have to stay home???

As far as the faux concern is concerned, ol' Bai-Dan is getting a good dose of his own medicine! It ain't as easy as the dems make it seem, now is it, Joey boy??? You're on watch now though, Joey! Just remember, when you point your finger, there's three more fingers pointing back at YOU!
edit on 3/29/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Those plastic cages are Covid (and other virus) petrie dishes for those kids.

edit on 29-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You apparently do not understand the definition of "Asylum"!

They don't qualify for political asylum.

Further, are you actually alleging that all the people in these centers are simply people who's legal visa's expired??? Really??? 99.99999% of them are illegal border jumpers! They are "ILLEGAL ALIENS"!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join