It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Biden Staffer Blocking Senators Video of Migrant Facility

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Biden administration in ACTION...trying to hide the reality of the border crisis they've created.
This time...they're interfering with a Senatorial oversight delegation.

This video is as sad as it is predictable.

In it, Ted Cruz, as part of a delegation of senators to Donna, Texas...is attempting to film the children in plastic cages at the southern border detention facility.

A woman...identified as a Biden staffer or operative, constantly sticks her face in front of the camera in order to prevent the camera from recording the situation.

It's almost funny how desperate she is to prevent transparency...but then, this is BIDEN'S and HARRIS' crisis...and they will do anything they can to keep the American people in the dark as to extent of their disastrous blunders.

How far is Joe Biden going to stop the American people from seeing inside the Donna CBP facility?

Biden sent a political operative from DC to block our cameras and even threatened another senator to obstruct legitimate congressional oversight.
VIDEO

twitter.com...

Now...Twitter is attempting to make it as difficult as possible for you to view this video (I had to reload the link three times to get it to play)...but it can also be viewed here:
www.foxnews.com...

notthebee.com... acility
edit on 29-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Absolutely despicable behavior. But Joey is a "nice guy" and his supporters don't seem too concerned.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The Dems are a disgusting bunch of lowlifes.
You really gotta wonder how they get up every morning and live with themselves.
But Trump hurt some feelz.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The people who voted for biden dont care this is what they voted for.

This is just a return to normalcy bring back all the obama business killing regulations raise taxes that force companies to set up shop in other countries.

They own it they know it they dont care because orangeman bad hurt feelings.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

It's almost funny how desperate she is to prevent transparency...but then, this is BIDEN'S and HARRIS' crisis

We need to clear something up here.
It was a crisis when Trump was in office. Now it's a challenge...

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

These things only matter when the left is not in power.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If anyone can successfully imbed this video in a post...it would be much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
As I've said in another thread, this is despicable, just as it was under Trump, just as it was under Obama.

The fact that so many of you that spent the Trump administration saying this is what these migrants deserved all of suddenly acting like you care is pure hypocrisy.

link   

+1 more 
link   

The crazy thing is that this could have all been avoided if Congress would have funded Trump's plan to build the wall.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Good God I live in a nation of children!

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Thanks, Faux.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

One thing we learned since Jan. 20th - A dumb ass with a pen is much more dangerous than a smart ass with a tweet!

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

WOW!
I really focused on that woman's eyes and she reminded me of the moonies you used to see at street corners selling flowers! She is brainwashed and scared to death of her cult being exposed.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
But Nance says they're doing it because they love the children.
We also must not forget that, according to Nance, MS-13 gang members all have a "spark of divinity". Even the ones that murder people and engage in human trafficking.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

WOW!
I really focused on that woman's eyes and she reminded me of the moonies you used to see at street corners selling flowers! She is brainwashed and scared to death of her cult being exposed.

She has crazy eyes...most definitely.
Not surprising...as she works for 'The Crazy'.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The Biden Administration is still trying to build their Potemkin Village.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

WOW!

Cruz has more patience than I do. After the 600th time she said "Please respect the people", I would have lost it.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Thats the danger of people who believe they are inaffalably right, as dangerous as religiously right.

Groups thinking they have divine providence or moral superiority over another is what keeps our species in neverending turmoil.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
As I've said in another thread, this is despicable, just as it was under Trump, just as it was under Obama.

The fact that so many of you that spent the Trump administration saying this is what these migrants deserved all of suddenly acting like you care is pure hypocrisy.
Really? So you're resorting to ineffective whataboutism???

Do you realize that Biden, on day one, terminated three of Trumps successful policies inregards to immigration? Trump had it under control, but than Biden wins and the message to migrants across the world? Come on in!! Wave after wave and you know there are some even filmed saying Biden "said to come", when asked about Trump, they said, "No, they wouldn't come" 😂

Trump had the issue under control until Biden interfered and made the matter 100% times worse, congrats on your boi, dawg.
edit on 29-3-2021 by Arnie123 because: S21 Ultra acting weird...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join