It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evergiven Floating and moving through the Suez

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well here is some good news

One of the largest ships in the world was refloated and was moving through the Suez Canal on Monday after being grounded for almost a week, authorities said.

www.msn.com...

Hopes heightened that hundreds of waiting ships would soon be sailing through the crucial global waterway. A salvage team was pulling the vessel toward the Great Bitter Lake, a wide stretch of water in the middle of the canal, where the ship will undergo technical inspection, canal authorities said.

The stern of the Ever Given, which had been grounded about four yards from the bank, earlier had been swung more than 100 yards away, the Egyptian-owned Suez Canal Authority said in a statement.

"This was the result of successful push and tow maneuvers, which led to the restoration of 80% of the vessel’s direction," the statement said.

Admiral Osama Rabie, who manages the authority, pledged the more than 360 ships awaiting passage would start to flow through the canal soon.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Well its a relief to know that I will be able to cost effectively wipe my @$$ for the foreseeable future.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Well, it's a relief to know that I will be able to cost-effectively wipe my @$$ for the foreseeable future.

LOL everybody says get a bidet LOL saw where their sales went up during the TP crisis of 2020.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I can't begin to sing the praises of the Toto Washlet, it's a quality of life changer. I say this as someone who has bidet toilets in every bathroom. You don't even have to go super high end on it, but if you have the capability, it will greatly help on the TP side of things as well as a general feeling of better cleanliness.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Awesome. Now the Evergreen can get back to drawing penis’s on radar all over the world, as it was made to do.

Evidence of Penis drawing.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I must say I have a fear of the bidet. I don't understand how they work, so I feel like it might give me an enema like experience.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Glad to see it moving again. Now the MSM will have to think of something else

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
i keep seeing images of a container ship...

sometimes the ship name is EVER GREEN other photos have the name EVER GIVEN...

What is going on ??

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Well, I don't understand how they work either, but I do understand one thing about them!!

The first time I saw one I didn't know what it was. I thought it was some kind of a funky urinal. I got one helluva surprise when I bent over and tried to flush it, I'll tell ya that much!! Completely DOUCHED myself from head to toe!!

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The company who operates the ship = EVERGREEN

The actual name of the vessel - EVER GIVEN

Used in a sentence, it would look something like this: EVERGREEN's ship, M/V Ever Given, ran aground in the Suez Canal and blocked it for 6 days.

edit on 3/29/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

So when hooking up my first one, I decided to test it out, without sitting on it. My closet was right across from the toilet in my old apartment, my clothes got a bit of a bath. The nicer models will allow you to adjust pressure and location, so really as long as you're not trying for one an enema will not happen.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

he might be safer with a less "invasive" version

They are a life changing experience though - I don't know how I ever felt clean after a wipe alone.
edit on 29-3-2021 by TheResidentAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Save the money.
Everyone has a sink in their bathroom, am I right?
Use a washcloth and wipe your butt.
Clean it out in the sink.
Save water.
Save paper.
Save the planet.
Problem solved.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Well its a relief to know that I will be able to cost effectively wipe my @$$ for the foreseeable future.

Garden hoses are a beautiful thing...😊

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Only on ATS can a thread evolve into wiping your butt vs a bidet, this is honestly what makes ATS great. Next, we will be talking about those who sit and those who stand.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Thank Dr. Fauci.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Only on ATS can a thread evolve into wiping your butt vs a bidet, this is honestly what makes ATS great. Next, we will be talking about those who sit and those who stand.

Stand to wipe? I had a friend who did that. Very odd, but he couldn’t wipe seated.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Not only that, but also a thread about a ship!

LOL!

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

This whole incident is so Egypt.

It's an insider joke, everyone every been to Egypt understands. You have to experience it, no words could explain.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

This whole incident is so Egypt.

It's an insider joke, everyone every been to Egypt understands. You have to experience it, no words could explain.

Years ago I holidayed in Morocco. Thought it odd that there was a bidet opposite the loo seat.
Then I got salmonella and it all made perfect sense.

edit on 29-3-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join