It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know when Biden and Harris got their second shot of the vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Just curious because I still see them wearing mask. If people still have to wear a mask after the second shot, then I guess this is not a real vaccine, but a form of liquid medication that will have to be taken for ever.
I understand a drug is now being tossed around.

bgr.com...
edit on 0300000059012021-03-28T23:01:59-05:00015903pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Havnt you heard? The vaccine doesn’t stop you from getting, or spreading the virus.

But everyone still needs it before we can “go back to normal”, and there may be different vaccines in the future that are equally useless and important at the same time.

We should be good somewhere between this summer and 10-15 years from now or never.

Mandatory mask wearing will continue until moral improves.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

It's a form of...

'Lol stupid sheep, they'll literally do anything we tell them, pay us for it, then thank us as saviours.'

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Being vaccinated doesn't prevent you from getting or transmitting the virus.

It does reduce the severity in a body that has a more developed immune response.

Masks are there to help reduce transmission.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Going to be honest. I'm not even sure they are real, let alone taking shots, or what the clear liquid is.
All his videos look like mmmmax headrooom meets the jokerface.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

It does reduce the severity in a body that has a more developed immune response.

Didn't the CDC themselves release a study saying the masks don't really do anything to help?

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

All his videos look like mmmmax headrooom meets the jokerface.

OMG this is so on the nose accurate, lol!

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I’ve seen these videos from the WHO talking about covid and masks, they say not everyone needs a mask and even though it might provide some comfort? What do you think they mean?

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Yep - all for a virus that in the end has a total CFR very close to the seasonal flu.

##YourNewNormal

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Actually the shot does prevent people from transmitting the virus.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Does it prevent spread because the receiver is no longer breathing? Lol

Also masks don’t do anything, except cause more harm ( numerous studies abound on this topic)

As my previous thread outlines, the vaccines were rushed against the wishes of almost every “expert” in these fields of study.

CDC, WHO, NIH , Moderna and almost every single company or entity involved in studying the vaccine and COVID-19 are all mainly funded and lobbied by Bill Gates...

Super conflict of interest lol...

But believe everything your government and a non medical sociopath tells you..,,,” take the shot baby, it’s good for you”!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
i am of the notion that the 'serums' given the Biden-Harris Administration Team is a Publicity Stunt using a harmless Placebo agent instead of any 'Vaccine'...

but an emergency situation arising just seconds after the injection of the two Leaders, would be a chance for the Fake-News operators to stage a Quick Response and not let a good 'Crisis' go to waste...
'O lordy what a day

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The masks are for shepherding and aesthetics. 😃

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I want to know why they aren't wearing 2+ masks.

They must want to kill grandma with their biological warfare
edit on 29-3-2021 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

(post by regfenster removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The “vaccine” Does Not prevent transmission of the virus.
All the jab does supposedly is lessen the symptoms and the amount of time that you are sick.

It is Not even a real vaccine!
A true vaccine actually Prevents you from catching the disease intended.

The jab and mask are pure bulls**t!
Just like the one that is playing President!

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling

The “vaccine” Does Not prevent transmission of the virus.
All the jab does supposedly is lessen the symptoms and the amount of time that you are sick.

It is Not even a real vaccine!

The jab and mask are pure bulls**t!
Just like the one that is playing President!

No.

Does infection always mean transmission?
Transmission happens when enough viral particles from an infected person get into the body of an uninfected person. In theory, anyone infected with the coronavirus could potentially transmit it. But a vaccine will reduce the chance of this happening.

In general, if vaccination doesn’t completely prevent infection, it will significantly reduce the amount of virus coming out of your nose and mouth – a process called shedding – and shorten the time that you shed the virus. This is a big deal. A person who sheds less virus is less likely to transmit it to someone else.

This seems to be the case with coronavirus vaccines. In a recent preprint study which has yet to be peer reviewed, Israeli researchers tested 2,897 vaccinated people for signs of coronavirus infection. Most had no detectable virus, but people who were infected had one-quarter the amount of virus in their bodies as unvaccinated people tested at similar times post-infection.

Less coronavirus virus means less chance of spreading it, and if the amount of virus in your body is low enough, the probability of transmitting it may reach almost zero. However, researchers don’t yet know where that cutoff is for the coronavirus, and since the vaccines don’t provide 100% protection from infection, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that people continue to wear masks and social distance even after they’ve been vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Just curious because I still see them wearing mask. If people still have to wear a mask after the second shot, then I guess this is not a real vaccine, but a form of liquid medication that will have to be taken for ever.
I understand a drug is now being tossed around.

bgr.com...

It's looking more like the VACCINES are not what we thought they were!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Super conflict of interest

More interestingly you have Moderna, pfizer, J&J..
Makes you wonder.

top topics

join