It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO is Really Controlling the USA? - It is NOT the President or Congress.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Apparently there are leaks as shown in this thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If true or not is another matter, as the leaks follow the confirmation biases of ATS’s resident right wingers

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Apparently there are leaks as shown in this thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If true or not is another matter, as the leaks follow the opinions of rational thinkers.

Fixed that for you, political hack.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Spose we’ll see in 6 months time.

And rational? Getting enraged over some shoes doesn’t seem very rational.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Lumenari

Spose we’ll see in 6 months time.

And rational? Getting enraged over some shoes doesn’t seem very rational.

I didn't participate in the "shoes rage" thread because it wasn't a Miu Miu...

Or was it because I don't care about religion?

I forget.

As for the rest, yes we will...

See you on the other side of that.

Or not.

edit on 28-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I heard the Romans are still in charge, that was a deep rabbit hole, don't remember which thread that was from, but someone put together something fairly comprehensive.

Good Ol' Divide and Conquer

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: [post=25822253]NoCorruptionAllowed
The NSA and CIA traitors didn't do a single thing to stop it. Even Pence betrayed America and God by embracing Judas doctrine.

I know it's hard to deal with, but you're not a 'criminal', until you've been caught committing a crime. If that makes sense. Not saying that that's the or a reason to allow it to happen. Am just saying.

It doesn't help when the top people in the country in charge of investigating and prosecuting crimes are corrupted or blackmailed.

But even when that is the case, they are in agreement with those we visibly see in charge every day... Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, AG Garland, Supreme Justice Roberts, etc..

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

What constitutes power on our planet?

Money.

Which institution cannot be audited?

The federal reserve bank.

Who created federal reserve banks?

Who does the world owe $258 trillion?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I cannot even begin to guess, but I have noticed that we will not, under any circumstance, retaliate anything toward Saudi Arabia. 16 of the 19 hijackers, and even Bin Laden himself, came from Saudi Arabia.

Their rulers tortured and killed a journalist in another country and crickets from the US.

So whoever is really in charge has ties to Saudi and they’re off limits.

Saudi rulers ordered the killing of a Saudi journalist. (Kashoggi?) The US media got bent out of shape, but no US officials lost any sleep over it. If he wasn't a journalist, none of the media would have cared.

President Trump said the U.S. has ordered murders too. I think it's probably more common than we think.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

My father says that there are now 5 families in control of the planet.

In 1900 there were 8.

There are technically 4.

It is a war of attrition now for the last seat.

Keep in mind, these are families that don't even have names, much less "clubs" that they belong to.

No... those families we talk about, conjecture about and track their annual meetings are just vassals.

When the REAL owners harvest a crop, they harvest a country, an ideology, a continent.

And we are but chaff.

All we see is the ripples on top of the water and will never know the details of the war going on below.

Red/Black/Yellow/White...

The same 4 stones that caused this world to collapse the last time.

And the time before.

And the time before that.

Oh well... we will get it right someday.

The most frustrating controlling authority would be one that can't be seen, or even identified. I suppose as long as they don't attempt to turn America into a nation of peasants and slaves, there will not be a mass uprising against these unseen power(s).

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   

It isn't about America.

It is about the planet and cycles in human history...

America just happens to be the battleground this time around.

Sorry.

When I get frustrated about what is happening RIGHT now RIGHT here, I just have to remember that I am living in a small part of a larger thing.

I believe in the Hopi ways.

~Shrug~

edit on 28-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

I think the thread was called all roads lead to Rome . It’s been a long time but I do remember that thread as being one of the best threads on here

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I'll tell you. A powerful Seraphim does. He and his demonic army delegate through certain evil families, that still have traces of that other races genetics intertwined. Rothchild's comes to mind. But this has been going on through out history with the same beings, just different people. Notice the shots are genetic manipulation. " As in the days of Noah...

The huge scale of the coordination and not caring what anyone thinks (i.e. Biden Admitting that he would win by cheating), does indeed point to a type of mind control that is beyond human capability.

I've long believed in demonic forces being in charge, but it's so hard to prove, or do anything about, I instead focus on their human puppets in the majority of my ATS posts.

If it's true that Demonic entities are in charge of our key leaders, there's really nothing we can do, is there. We might as well join the game and get all we can for ourselves and our families?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I suggest your options ought to include the possibility that nobody is in control.

Isn't that the whole point of "separation of powers", i.e. making sure that nobody is in overall control?
It means that President is in charge of spending money, and Congress is in charge of making money avaialble.
Then they can disagree and the government can break down.

As when the captain of the ship holds the steering wheel, but gets no co-operation from the engineers, and the ship goes onto the rocks.

"Nobody is in control" was deliberately written into the American constitution, and I understand that American schoolchildren are taught to regard it as a great political virtue, as I quickly discover if I criricise that feature on ATS.

Doesn't that go a long way to explain what you're seeing now?

As for the additional problem of bureaucracies trying to undercut what the government is doing, that goes all the way back to Nixon's time, as I'm reading now in Kissinger's memoirs.

The final "direction" resulting from all this infighting is not necessarily going to coincide with the exact intentions of any of the rival forces.

Aside from the secret societies that operate in the shadows this is the best option I've heard. Explains the stage show circus the world has been watching and Pelosi's rhetoric on the 'football' possession/fumbling. Keep everyone guessing on who is in charge and who is doing what.

Sidenote, I couldn't help notice your member name which instantly reminds me of Benjamin Disraeli.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

My father says that there are now 5 families in control of the planet.

In 1900 there were 8.

There are technically 4.

It is a war of attrition now for the last seat.

Keep in mind, these are families that don't even have names, much less "clubs" that they belong to.

No... those families we talk about, conjecture about and track their annual meetings are just vassals.

When the REAL owners harvest a crop, they harvest a country, an ideology, a continent.

And we are but chaff.

All we see is the ripples on top of the water and will never know the details of the war going on below.

Red/Black/Yellow/White...

The same 4 stones that caused this world to collapse the last time.

And the time before.

And the time before that.

Oh well... we will get it right someday.

I call them them the lizard people. That is who is in charge of things.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Jill Biden?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
The Nixon White House regarded the liberal/Democrat bias of the permanent bureaucracies as a legacy of FDR and virtually impossible to eradicate. The contrast you've just pointed out is compatible with that.

The Liberals/Democrats are moving fast to elevate Kamala Harris, as Joe Biden falters more in public and in private.

The White House website now says: "The Biden-Harris Administration" .

Source for this revelation: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If you had access to NSA-level powers and technologies, you could know WHO is controlling the US.

In fact, I suspect the NSA DO know, at least the top brass.

The first layer would be the lobbyists and special interest groups who line the pockets of the politicians. But even they only have so much influence, as it's clear it must be paid for. Nevertheless, it must be accounted for as SOME level of influence.

Then you'd have to look at those who control the money supply, for without following the dollars you would get nowhere.

I suspect at some point you'd eventually learn all about the Federal Reserve and how it's monetary policy decisions are made for them by tracing the phone calls of the Ben Bernake's and Janet Yellen's of the world. Hey, if you can tap every call that is made to them, you'd have SOME idea who is directing their decisions.

If you were able to discern WHO is on the other line of those phone calls and emails, you could then try to learn who, if any, influences THAT group. And so on and so on.

Eventually, you'd probably end up with a handful of people who set in motion nearly all top plans. And what are they influenced by if no others? Human desire.

That's the end of this train, I believe.

We are controlled by human desire at every level.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I'd be surprised.to learn Biden was still in control of his own bowels let alone America...

ATS members who agree with this assessment, can you reveal whom you think (or know) has been controlling the internal workings of the United States of America...

$$$$₽¥€€£₹¥¥¥¥

We already know President Biden is just the mannequin in the window. In fact, 52% of Americans now believe this to be the case.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

WHO is Really Controlling the USA? - It is NOT the President or Congress.

I have heard over and over on ATS that it's the Jews in control. Same as it ever was....

It's the voice in your head that you hear, do you wear your boogieloo Hawaiian shirt when the voice in your head start?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: [post=25822253]NoCorruptionAllowed
The NSA and CIA traitors didn't do a single thing to stop it. Even Pence betrayed America and God by embracing Judas doctrine.

I know it's hard to deal with, but you're not a 'criminal', until you've been caught committing a crime. If that makes sense. Not saying that that's the or a reason to allow it to happen. Am just saying.

Their actions indicated they are criminals. Criminals who have not been prosecuted for their crimes. They are indeed criminals. Just not convicted. Certainly they deserve a trial, but will they ever be prosecuted? They are still criminals because they have participated in criminal activity. They are not yet convicted felons.

Can't count on our Department of Justice. They're totally under the evil overseers control.

Instead of going after corrupt leaders who accept foreign influence money, like the Biden family, they elevate tracking/capturing Capitol building trespassers to "Priority Red".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join