It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO is Really Controlling the USA? - It is NOT the President or Congress.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Athetos
“What ever you want me to do Nance.”

-Bo Jiden
a reply to: carewemust

It is possible that Pelosi's power and control goes far beyond that of a typical House Speaker. She's been buddying up with hundreds of high-level officials for decades.

Useful concubine, that one.

I started a thread over Nancy Pelosi literally bragging about how she takes advantage of tragedy and crisis to further her agenda for America. People like her and Soros should be the ones kicking-off early due to Covid-19....but nope...they're immune!

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The Nixon White House regarded the liberal/Democrat bias of the permanent bureaucracies as a legacy of FDR and virtually impossible to eradicate. The contrast you've just pointed out is compatible with that.

edit on 28-3-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The shadow president.

2 more weeks.
The Patriots have control!!
Trust the plan!!
(lol, but not really)

Here's a good poem/state of the union address...
Not my work, but I asked to poach.

IN THESE UNCERTAIN TRYING TIMES DARK WINTER OF THE NEW NORMAL AS CITIZENS (DECLARED OR UNDECLARED) OF THE GLOBAL VILLAGE MUST COME TOGETHER AS ONE, BUT APART, AND BUILD BACK BETTER WITH SOME NEW EXTENDED LENGTH TEMPORARY GLOBAL RULES TO KICK START THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
>YOU WILL WEAR THE NWO PROVIDED CUCK CAGE FOR YOUR PROTECTION
>YOU WILL DRINK THE RECYCLED PISS
>YOU WILL EAT THE CRICKET BURGER
>YOU WILL DRINK THE COCKROACH MILK
>YOU WILL EAT THE MAGGOT CHIPS
>YOU WILL TAKE THE MANDATORY VACCINE
>YOU WILL WEAR THE MASK WHILE EATING
>YOU WILL WEAR 4 MASKS
>YOU WILL STAY 6FT APART FROM OTHERS EXCEPT FOR DURING YOUR CORPORATION APPROVED BLM RALLIES
>YOU WILL FOLLOW THE ARROWS IN THE SUPERMARKET
>YOU WILL NOT QUESTION OUR SCIENCE
>YOU WILL KNEEL WHEN THE GEORGE FLOYD ANTHEM PLAYS
>YOU WILL GIVE HRT PILLS TO YOUR CHILDREN
>YOU WILL ACCEPT CORPORATION SET UN MIGRANT QUOTAS
>YOU WILL SOCIALLY DISTANCE
>YOU WILL FOLLOW THE ARROWS OUT OF THE SUPERMARKET
>YOU WILL DEFEND BILLIONAIRES
>YOU WILL CLAP FOR OUR BLM HEALTH HEROES
>YOU WILL OBEY THE CURFEW
>YOU WILL STOP SEEING YOUR LOVED ONES
>YOU WILL REPORT DISSENTERS
>YOU WILL GIVE UP YOUR PRIVACY AND FREEDOM
>YOU WILL EMBRACE MASS SURVEILLANCE FOR YOUR SAFETY
>YOU WILL TAKE THE VMAT2 GENE KILLING MARK OF THE BEAST "VACCINE"
>YOU WILL BE PLACED IN DEATH CAMPS IF YOU RESIST
>BILL GATES IS NOT A PEDOPHILE
>YOU WILL RENT YOUR CLOTHES
>YOU WILL LIVE IN POD HOMES WITH YOUR VAXPASS™
>YOU WILL NOT TRAVEL WITHOUT YOUR VAXPASS™
>YOU WILL EMBRACE THE CASHLESS SYSTEM
>YOU WILL NOT SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESS
>YOU WILL HAVE PROPAGANDA BEAMED INTO YOUR MIND
>YOU WILL ONLY ACCEPT OUR VERSION OF HISTORY
>YOU WILL ONLY READ PRE-APPROVED CONTENT
>YOU WILL ONLY HEAR PRE-APPROVED CONTENT
>YOU WILL ONLY SEE PRE-APPROVED CONTENT
>YOU WILL ONLY THINK PRE-APPROVED CONTENT
>YOU WILL NOT DREAM UNAPPROVED CONTENT

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The people who were against Trump and were all in agreement to use dominion and a coordinated mail in ballot scheme to steal the election, were also CFR and Bilderberg attendees and supporters in powerful corporations like Google, Twitter, Bezos, That Zuckerberg puke faced punk, and so many others.

They made big agreements with the DNC and corrupt democrats, including a few top level Republicans. Money was paid out in large amounts, very large amounts.

The NSA and CIA traitors didn't do a single thing to stop it. (Forget about the totally corrupt and shameful FBI who hasn't an ounce of integrity) Even Pence betrayed America and God by embracing Judas doctrine.

Believe me when I say, they WILL pay for it in a big and painful way.

It's doubly tragic when the head of the agencies (CIA, NSA) who have intercepts of these high-level conservations, are they themselves a part of the plan to forcefully remake America into a totally new country.

They ignored President Trump's request for transparency. And his very own Attorney General (William Barr) stabbed him in the back while pretending to be supportive.

I question former President Trump's sanity for even considering running for President again. He couldn't drain the swamp the first time. They'll give him the middle-finger again.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I'd be surprised.to learn Biden was still in control of his own bowels let alone America...

ATS members who agree with this assessment, can you reveal whom you think (or know) has been controlling the internal workings of the United States of America...

$$$$₽¥€€£₹¥¥¥¥
edit on 28/3/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: [post=25822253]NoCorruptionAllowed
The NSA and CIA traitors didn't do a single thing to stop it. Even Pence betrayed America and God by embracing Judas doctrine.

I know it's hard to deal with, but you're not a 'criminal', until you've been caught committing a crime. If that makes sense. Not saying that that's the or a reason to allow it to happen. Am just saying.

Their actions indicated they are criminals. Criminals who have not been prosecuted for their crimes. They are indeed criminals. Just not convicted. Certainly they deserve a trial, but will they ever be prosecuted? They are still criminals because they have participated in criminal activity. They are not yet convicted felons.
edit on 28-3-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

link   
According to cNn

Joe Biden is in control and he’s doing a really good job

I remember some liar on ATS claiming that it wasn’t unusual for the media to be vehemently attacking the President (EVERY story EVERY hour of EVERY day for four years straight)
That liar claimed that the same happened to OBama and his predecessors

Biden must be the most competent and professional President of all time

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

the little horn of Eschatology, with a very small coven of secretive Elites are the core committee for Policies, they all share the ideals of Eugenics, 500million minions of global population, Nazi ideas of a Friedrich Nietzsche Übermensch, and sworn to a Vril, Dark Spirit entity embodied in Beast, i.e. Satan

Their Web expands in an ever widening circle of power & influence and adoring brethren of like mind...CFR-to-UN,...
Political Party-to-FANGS mega Corps, etc etc

the same small coven of 'Core Policy Makers' have spearheaded the mass illegal migration into USA (heavily Soros funded) to have a corralled population of Latino Catholics to be eventual prey for the relocated middle east religious zealots hidden at hundreds of rural Terror Compounds scattered in all 50 USA States...

but before their liquidation, the 66 million illegals from central & south America will, by their numbers, cause the USA economy to expand Exponentially and breathing new-life into an deteriorating dollar value/worth

edit on th31161697717528192021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I am going to say it's the Rockefeller family and their descendants.

David Rockefeller was one of the creators of the CFR

Laurance Rockefeller has been promoting this UFO disclosure, needed to create a common enemy for a One World Government

UFOs

In later life, Rockefeller became interested in UFOs. In 1993, along with his niece, Anne Bartley, the stepdaughter of Winthrop Rockefeller and the then-president of the Rockefeller Family Fund, he established the UFO Disclosure Initiative to the Clinton White House. They asked for all UFO information held by the government, including from the CIA and the US Air Force, to be declassified and released to the public. The first and most important test case where declassification had to apply, according to Rockefeller, was the Roswell UFO incident. In September 1994, the Air Force categorically denied the incident was UFO-related. Rockefeller briefed Clinton on the results of his initiative in 1995. Clinton did produce an Executive Order in late 1994 to declassify numerous documents in the National Archives, but this did not specifically refer to UFO-related files.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

Rockefeller's had a giant hand in FDR's New Deal

The Rockefellers and their intellectual and technocratic entourage were, indeed, central to the New Deal. In a deep sense, in fact, the New Deal itself constituted a radical displacement of the Morgans, who had dominated the financial and economic politics of the 1920s, by a coalition led by the Rockefellers, the Harrimans, Kuhn-Loeb, and the Lehman Brothers investment banking firms.

mises.org...

John D. Rockefeller was the richest person in modern history, whose net worth was more than double that of Jeff Bezos in today's dollars

Somehow, magically a family of incredibly educated and smart individuals claim a combined net worth of 11 billion dollars. If they were all dumb as a box of rocks they would have more money than that.

edit on 28-3-2021 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I started a thread over Nancy Pelosi literally bragging about how she takes advantage of tragedy and crisis to further her agenda for America. People like her and Soros should be the ones kicking-off early due to Covid-19....but nope...they're immune!

I believe in karma, but it's people like this where I find myself second guessing that. I hope Hell is real and the karma is when it begins for those types.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I have heard over and over on ATS that it's the Jews in control. Same as it ever was....

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The people who were against Trump and were all in agreement to use dominion and a coordinated mail in ballot scheme to steal the election, were also CFR and Bilderberg attendees and supporters in powerful corporations like Google, Twitter, Bezos, That Zuckerberg puke faced punk, and so many others.

They made big agreements with the DNC and corrupt democrats, including a few top level Republicans. Money was paid out in large amounts, very large amounts.

The NSA and CIA traitors didn't do a single thing to stop it. (Forget about the totally corrupt and shameful FBI who hasn't an ounce of integrity) Even Pence betrayed America and God by embracing Judas doctrine.

Believe me when I say, they WILL pay for it in a big and painful way.

It's doubly tragic when the head of the agencies (CIA, NSA) who have intercepts of these high-level conservations, are they themselves a part of the plan to forcefully remake America into a totally new country.

They ignored President Trump's request for transparency. And his very own Attorney General (William Barr) stabbed him in the back while pretending to be supportive.

I question former President Trump's sanity for even considering running for President again. He couldn't drain the swamp the first time. They'll give him the middle-finger again.

It's true. Although I love Trump as a very great American, he was vastly naive about the forces allied against him. If he does run again, and wins (Dominion not withstanding), I hope he uses the military to attack those with extreme fire power and prejudice who are total traitors and those who have abandoned their oaths to defend the constitution. In the earlier days, a general with guts would have used the first Army to eliminate those domestic threats to our republic, and they surely do deserve to be eliminated. Yes, the hard way. Those who support anti-constitutional things especially MSM will attempt to convince everyone that this is wrong, and a lie. And then support a fraud like Joe Pedo Biden.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I have heard over and over on ATS that it's the Jews in control. Same as it ever was....

Thats anti-Semitism coming out of the left. Dont listen to those nitt witts.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It's controlled by people who wear really small hats.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The rothchilds , Rockefeller’s , soros . There’s a dozen or so families at the top . All evil . All for total absolute control . We ate screwed unless we get rid of the ultra rich who are guilty of all kinds of Crimes against humanity

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Replace the YOU WILL to I WON'T and that is where I
stand! I am too old to change my ways now and I am
stubborn as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

The rothchilds , Rockefeller’s , soros . There’s a dozen or so families at the top . All evil . All for total absolute control . We ate screwed unless we get rid of the ultra rich who are guilty of all kinds of Crimes against humanity

Somehow this sounds familiar....

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Who said that about the Jews ????????? Maybe the top of the zionists . I could believe that . Quit spouting your hate .

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Thenail

Somehow this sounds familiar....

It should . Maybe you can learn something today !

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
John Brennan. Unknown. To instill a perpetual national security state.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join