It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO is Really Controlling the USA? - It is NOT the President or Congress.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sunday, March 28, 2021

This article comparing Trump vs Biden administration "leaks", opened my eyes and mind to a larger, all-encompassing reality:

This time four years ago, the Trump administration had already burst its banks with sensational, revealing and damaging leaks. The Washington Post had reported the dodgy phone conversations between President Donald Trump’s pick for national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

An executive memo about reestablishing CIA “black site” prisons had appeared in the New York Times.

Trump advisers candidly—though anonymously—gossiped with the New York Times about the president’s “impetuous,” impulsive ways and his reliance on “alternative facts.”

And a confidential White House request that the FBI publicly discredit reports of Trump campaign connections to Russian intelligence seeped onto CNN.

In comparison, the Biden White House has been as tight as an airlock on the International Space Station. This absence of leaks has fed the press corps’ hunger for a presidential press conference—a desire for him to say something, anything, to fill the silence.
Source: www.politico.com...

It occurred to me WHY Trump's White House "leaked" badly, and Joe Biden's White House has not leaked much at all.

It's because the people who are really in charge of this country did not like the direction President Trump wanted to take America. Individual prosperity, self-control, and freedoms, do not fit their agenda.

But they are in complete agreement with, and in control of, the direction President Joe Biden is taking.

It's obvious that he overall control of the United States of America is not vested in the President, Congress, or any other conventional body.

ATS members who agree with this assessment, can you reveal whom you think (or know) has been controlling the internal workings of the United States of America...and for how long? And what do you think (or know) of their ultimate goal for all 350 million of us?

Thanks in advance for any constructive input! 👍

-CareWeMust

edit on 3/28/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
To quote Buzz Aldrin, it was evil it’s self.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
To quote Buzz Aldrin, it was evil it’s self.

Buzz saw/met those who are working to take away our individuality?

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
“What ever you want me to do Nance.”

-Bo Jiden
a reply to: carewemust

edit on 28-3-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Premier Xiao Bai Den of the Sino-American Union of States is in full control. What do you mean?

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I keep asking myself this and I always “circle back” to “follow the money trail”.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos

-Bo Jiden

It is possible that Pelosi's power and control goes far beyond that of a typical House Speaker. She's been buddying up with hundreds of high-level officials for decades.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Kissinger, Buffet are players... Along with the other usual suspects. It's probably a 'game' to them and between them.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Premier Xiao Bai Den of the Sino-American Union of States is in full control. What do you mean?

Are you referring to the man who needs photos, in order to remember the names of journalists he's known for years?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Athetos

-Bo Jiden

It is possible that Pelosi's power and control goes far beyond that of a typical House Speaker. She's been buddying up with hundreds of high-level officials for decades.

Useful concubine, that one.

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The people who were against Trump and were all in agreement to use dominion and a coordinated mail in ballot scheme to steal the election, were also CFR and Bilderberg attendees and supporters in powerful corporations like Google, Twitter, Bezos, That Zuckerberg puke faced punk, and so many others.

They made big agreements with the DNC and corrupt democrats, including a few top level Republicans. Money was paid out in large amounts, very large amounts.

The NSA and CIA traitors didn't do a single thing to stop it. (Forget about the totally corrupt and shameful FBI who hasn't an ounce of integrity) Even Pence betrayed America and God by embracing Judas doctrine.

Believe me when I say, they WILL pay for it in a big and painful way.
edit on 28-3-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
Kissinger, Buffet are players... Along with the other usual suspects. It's probably a 'game' to them and between them.

They are no doubt controllers/players. What I'd like to know is how these people exercise such great influence over the individuals who are in charge of our Congress, Supreme Court, DOJ, DHS, State Dept, etc..

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I suggest your options ought to include the possibility that nobody is in control.

Isn't that the whole point of "separation of powers", i.e. making sure that nobody is in overall control?
It means that President is in charge of spending money, and Congress is in charge of making money avaialble.
Then they can disagree and the government can break down.

As when the captain of the ship holds the steering wheel, but gets no co-operation from the engineers, and the ship goes onto the rocks.

"Nobody is in control" was deliberately written into the American constitution, and I understand that American schoolchildren are taught to regard it as a great political virtue, as I quickly discover if I criricise that feature on ATS.

Doesn't that go a long way to explain what you're seeing now?

As for the additional problem of bureaucracies trying to undercut what the government is doing, that goes all the way back to Nixon's time, as I'm reading now in Kissinger's memoirs.

The final "direction" resulting from all this infighting is not necessarily going to coincide with the exact intentions of any of the rival forces.

edit on 28-3-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25822253]NoCorruptionAllowed
The NSA and CIA traitors didn't do a single thing to stop it. Even Pence betrayed America and God by embracing Judas doctrine.

I know it's hard to deal with, but you're not a 'criminal', until you've been caught committing a crime. If that makes sense. Not saying that that's the or a reason to allow it to happen. Am just saying.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I cannot even begin to guess, but I have noticed that we will not, under any circumstance, retaliate anything toward Saudi Arabia. 16 of the 19 hijackers, and even Bin Laden himself, came from Saudi Arabia.

Their rulers tortured and killed a journalist in another country and crickets from the US.

So whoever is really in charge has ties to Saudi and they’re off limits.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
P.S. Here is a link I discovered recently and read earlier, presenting the case that even conspiratorial elites may be too divided among themselves to be able to achieve unified control. He names the two main factions as "Yankees" and "cowboys";
educationforum.ipbhost.com...

edit on 28-3-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

My father says that there are now 5 families in control of the planet.

In 1900 there were 8.

There are technically 4.

It is a war of attrition now for the last seat.

Keep in mind, these are families that don't even have names, much less "clubs" that they belong to.

No... those families we talk about, conjecture about and track their annual meetings are just vassals.

When the REAL owners harvest a crop, they harvest a country, an ideology, a continent.

And we are but chaff.

All we see is the ripples on top of the water and will never know the details of the war going on below.

Red/Black/Yellow/White...

The same 4 stones that caused this world to collapse the last time.

And the time before.

And the time before that.

Oh well... we will get it right someday.

edit on 28-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'll tell you. A powerful Seraphim does. He and his demonic army delegate through certain evil families, that still have traces of that other races genetics intertwined. Rothchild's comes to mind. But this has been going on through out history with the same beings, just different people. Notice the shots are genetic manipulation. " As in the days of Noah...

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Maybe some relevant commentary below from Patrick Wood about how the Trilateral Commission 'captured the United States Executive branch' and 'got their hands on the economic machinery of the world'.

See 42:00

"That was an incredible feat, but it wasn’t a political coup in my mind. And they said that back in those days “Oh, no, we’re not interested in politics.” Well, I really don’t think they were. They wanted to get their hands on the economic machinery of the world, and they did that by capturing the United States Executive branch. They didn’t care about Congress, they didn’t care about the judiciary. They only cared about the engine of economic prosperity, if you will, and that was our government"

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Often times when President Trump asked for something, it did seem that no one was available to respond to the captain's orders.

So far, it seems that Captain Biden's crew is delivering every thing he asks for.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join