It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Democrat SJW Caught and Exposed as a Racist and an Asian Hater

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Well this is their idea of anti-racism.

Look at the “guards”

Pathetic

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

See:

a reply to: dug88

a reply to: dug88

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

To me it is kinda fun watching bigoted racists who claim to want "equality and an end to racism" being just who they are.

Bigoted racists.

Makes you wonder what is going to emerge from the ashes of the DNC after they all cancel themselves...

Will that football Tard who sells Nikes be the last one left to take a knee?

edit on 28-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This shouldn't come as any surprise to anyone who already knows ...

Democrats owned the slaves

Democrats started the KKK

Democrats were responsible for Jim Crow

I wasn't actually aware that the KKK targeted the Republicans, that it was created by Democrats long ago. But I just checked on the history of it and I guess the Democrats did start the KKK from what I read.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Well, which one is it? One day it seems you guys are claiming democrats are trying to flood the streets with illegal immigrants, then the next you’re all claiming they’re all hardcore racists... you guys are all over the road!

Wait... A person can not be racist against one race?

But whatever...let’s face it, at this stage, some of you guys are so far gone that you could stub your toe on the coffee table on your way too the bathroom and you’d find a way to blame it on some evil leftist plot.

Answer the question...Is the guy a hardliner leftist and did he get arrested for a hate crime?

Not sure what point you are making here...

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
My Grandfather served in the Oklahoma senate in 1924, as a Democrat, he attended the NY Democrat National Convention that year in NY, the year they had the big KKK March, He was a Rep in the Republican Senate the following year. I know he’s turning in his grave for what we’ve become.

See through the cow manure please, our fore fathers did.

edit on 28-3-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Don’t forget Lincoln was a Republican!

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This shouldn't come as any surprise to anyone who already knows ...

Democrats owned the slaves

Democrats started the KKK

Democrats were responsible for Jim Crow

I wasn't actually aware that the KKK targeted the Republicans, that it was created by Democrats long ago. But I just checked on the history of it and I guess the Democrats did start the KKK from what I read.

Everyone thinks that the KKK were a white supremacist group that targeted black people.

In actuality, they were more than that.

They were paid by the Democratic party to go to towns and make the people swear fealty to the Democratic party after the Civil War.

Keep in mind, 99.9% of blacks were at the time Republican.

So you were to swear fealty to the Democratic party.

If you voted Republican anyways, you would be lynched.

Over 1,200 white people were lynched by the KKK as well.

Had nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with party affiliation.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Is there any dEmocrat or dEmocrat supporter or leftist, anywhere on Earth, who isn’t a disgusting racist?

It sure doesn’t seem like it

Well, which one is it? One day it seems you guys are claiming democrats are trying to flood the streets with illegal immigrants, then the next you’re all claiming they’re all hardcore racists... you guys are all over the road!

But whatever...let’s face it, at this stage, some of you guys are so far gone that you could stub your toe on the coffee table on your way too the bathroom and you’d find a way to blame it on some evil leftist plot.

You do realize how absurd that sounds from someone who believed Trump was working with the Russians for 4 years?

Listen sport it wasn't republicans that came up with the policy of SAT score collage admittance levels to be reduced for black students and raised for asian students. That was racist white academic liberals who felt black students need help because of some perceived deficiency. In their own way contributing to the animosity from one group to another.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This is why I don't bother giving a crap about what any of these losers say, or do. Most of the haters are self loathing hypocrites..this guy for sure..f em!

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yep, the KKK burned crosses in the yards and lynched LEGAL immigrants too, like the Italians for instance.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
My Grandfather served in the Oklahoma senate in 1924, as a Democrat, he attended the NY Democrat National Convention that year in NY, the year they had the big KKK March, He was a Rep in the Republican Senate the following year. I know he’s turning in his grave for what we’ve become.

See through the cow manure please, our fore fathers did.

I believe the 1924 DNC was also called 'The Klanbake'.

Then, of course, Joe Biden eulogized his and Hillary Clinton's "Mentor"...Democrat Senator, Robert Byrd, the 'exalted cyclops' of the Ku Klux Klan responsible for forming the WV Chapter of the KKK.
edit on 28-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Why media is not posting a photo of this racist mf. Because is democrat ? Because is a lefty ?....why ????

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Pretty obvious racism has no political affiliation.
you found one on your opposing side so I am happy for you.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The KKK didn't have to force anyone here to swear loyalty to the Democrats at the time. The entire South had just been destroyed by the Yankee Republicans, and wealthy Republican businessmen then came and took everything that was still worth takin'. Before 1980, one might see two Republicans on a ballot that had 100 Democrats on it, and they never came close to winning anything.

Ronald Reagan (with an assist by Jimmy Carter) changed all that and turned the South red.

The national KKK was formed in 1865 in Pulaski, TN, by six Confederate soldiers. It was a counter to the atrocities committed by the Yankee Republicans. Only the Yankee Republicans were all up north and had laws protecting them... so the anger turned toward the freed slaves.

The KKK predates that, too, although most people don't realize it. The KKK was originally local bands of vigilantes who took on the wealthy Southerners who were above the law. They were Christian-based organizations sworn to secrecy because being caught as a member of the KKK was immediate execution. They took on wife-beaters, horse thieves, rustlers, crooked businessmen, crooked cops, crooked politicians... anyone the law wouldn't or couldn't handle. First offense was a cross burning in their yard... a warning to shape up or accept the consequences. If that didn't work, the next encounter was a beating. Subsequent beatings would get progressively worse, until the target either straightened up, left town, or assumed room temperature.

No one was ever beaten under a burning cross, at least not until after 1865. Things got a little out of hand after that... people tend to get that way when you kill their family, raze their home, burn their crops, then offer to buy their land for pennies on the dollar when the only other option is for the state to take it for nothing.

The white robes symbolized purity of motive (yeah, funny when thinking of the later actions of the KKK), the cross represented justice, and the hoods were necessary because they took on some pretty damn powerful people. No one knew who was in the KKK unless they were in the KKK. Even the members in one town had no idea who was involved in other towns. Each branch was completely anonymous and self-sustaining. The only real change that happened in 1865 was that the KKK became a national group and turned their anger towards anyone that had anything to do with the War of Northern Aggression.

Of course, most blacks after the war voted for their "liberators" (well, the ones who weren't stranded to starve to death by those "liberators") who were, of course, the Republicans. But the KKK managed to keep any Republicans out of power by whatever means necessary. Wasn't that hard... pretty much everyone except the freed slaves hated Republicans. Just saying one was a Republican loudly enough could get one run out of town.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

It's not Democrats, it's SJW.

SJW pitch themselves as being the champions of marginalised groups.

Illegal immigrants are a marginalized group, but Asians are seen as being well established. So the SJW see them as being fair game.

Asians have succeeded where other immigrant groups haven't so SJW hate them.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Pretty obvious racism has no political affiliation.
you found one on your opposing side so I am happy for you.
Found one? Lol, Naw dog, Dems are pretty racist, especially those that ignorantly spammed everyone as one connected to Trump.

You saw a mirror, be happy for yourself.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It's not Democrats, it's SJW.

SJW pitch themselves as being the champions of marginalised groups.

Illegal immigrants are a marginalized group, but Asians are seen as being well established. So the SJW see them as being fair game.

Asians have succeeded where other immigrant groups haven't so SJW hate them.

Didn't a Dem president (FDR) order Japanese internment camps of Asian-American citizens?
edit on 29-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Is there any dEmocrat or dEmocrat supporter or leftist, anywhere on Earth, who isn’t a disgusting racist?

It sure doesn’t seem like it

Importing illegals to work for cheap, claiming minorities can't get driver's licenses, exploiting minorities for political points. Yeah, I'm thinking they're racist.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The klan largely died out after reconstruction. It wasn't until the first major movie was produced, Birth of a Nation that the klan saw a resurgence. The reborn organization was officially restarted in Stone Mountain, GA and became the Klan people think of in the south. It was also seen as a social organization as well with many community leaders and politicans belonging to the group which is why they could hold a rally at the Democrat convention.

You are correct, the south went Republican in 70s / 80s because of economic expansion. Cities like Atlanta, Charlotte, etc started booming economically and when people are making money, Democrat platforms don't sound as appealing.

It had nothing to do with parties switching as our friends on the left love to claim to try to erase their history.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join