It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Passports

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
Eventually if we plan on winning against these psychopaths
we'll have to fight with more than words on a computer screen.

What's your plan?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: Tulpa

I know, right?
Just thinking about it makes me need to gag.

Marcus Applewhites followers left video testimonies and some are available on YouTube.
Somehow, reading about these things isn't as disturbing as it should be but, so far, I've avoided watching them. Bit too personal I suppose.
Everyone should be wary of hero's or charismatic leaders.

There's a saying- You lose your power if you're guided by anyone else.

Predatory types know this and use it to great effect.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah the takers, or catchers as their called in the gay lingo are the ones who bend over and submit to the authority of their masters...the others are free human beings.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
For those who wonder how businesses will be forced to verify vaccinations to enter the store, it's very, very easy. No employee needed. Just a simple gate on the entrance(s) that responds to your RealID. Scan your card and the computer will send a request to a central vaccination database. It will be checked to ensure compliance with vaccination requirements and a return signal will be sent. The gate will either flash a green light and allow you to enter, or it will flash a red light (and probably a verbal warning to everyone in line, creating a panic and making you legally responsible for any injuries) and you're locked out. It'll all happen in the blink of an eye.

While they're at it, the store will also know who you are as soon as you enter. Mix that with all the internet shopping preference databases (Google is their friend), and they'll be able to track what you're buying as well. Oh, yeah, and no worry about overcrowding... the same device can keep track of how many people are in the store. Those little alarms that tend to go off from time to time when someone doesn't disable a magnetic strip sufficiently? They'll be silent now. Just keep the exit gate closed until store security handles the problem. The whole thing is a boon for retailers who can afford it.

Not one thing about this is new technology, just a new application of existing technology that has been around for a couple decades. It's already here, waiting for someone to start making the smart gates. That'll happen soon, and as soon as people figure out a way around that (black market RealID cards) they'll roll out the RFIDs.

You guys know the movies where the jerk and the knock out girlfriend are running from the killer, even though they can't see him, and eventually run right into him? This is like that. No one really knows yet when they'll run into the crazy guy with the chainsaw, but everyone knows they will eventually run into the crazy guy with the chainsaw. Keep watching... gonna get interesting!

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Lol.yeah Id pay a hundo for a dubunk on isle 4.
They get 404d quickly.
I'll see. I may have to hunt some more down.
worm on mask

The really good one looks gone with particles that break off in the meat they test the vid swab in. It has those thread like worm wiggling on them too.
I could see them on a 6 mnth old mask I tested too, but couldn't get them to move w heat.
It spread on 4chan and everyone started checking masks and posting and it was 404d fast.
10x is all you need to see it..You can set your phonecam on a glass for stability and use flashlight then zoom in.
edit on 3 by Mandroid7
Hands down scariest conspiracy of 2021..no competition
because: Added

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Yeah I won't be doing that.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
So the government can’t mandate vax, but they’ll support and pave the path for a third party to do it for them. Just like with the whole “free speech” thing

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
So the government can’t mandate vax, but they’ll support and pave the path for a third party to do it for them. Just like with the whole “free speech” thing

I've tried to walk this through and it just doesn't make sense.

There'd have to be an open infringement on individual rights and even religious freedoms for this to be effective.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There'd have to be an open infringement on individual rights and even religious freedoms for this to be effective.

Precisely. But you'll be saving millions of lives!
Unless you don't comply, then you're a super spreading, mass murdering granny killer.

TV said so.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Precisely. But you'll be saving millions of lives!
Unless you don't comply, then you're a super spreading, mass murdering granny killer.

TV said so.

We need someone to rally the troops and stomp this craziness out before it’s to late. I’m not in favor of individuals sacrificing themselves to this end without organizing and leadership but I am in favor of “by any means necessary” once that leadership and organization is reached.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: ketsuko

Before we even get to vaccines, I'm dreading being forced to have a test.
I've always had problems with my nasal area and anyone attempting to put anything up there will be incredibly sore for a long time.

Yeah, never going to submit to the nasal swab. If/when faced with a 'no-choice' scenario, and they try to say I have to get the nasal swab, I'll counter with a willingness to take the blood test (so they can't say I outright refused to be tested), but that is all.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
What are the arguments favoring a vaccine passport?
Advocates say there are a few reasons. They could:

Bring about a long-awaited return to "normal" life.
Encourage people to get the shot, which would reduce COVID-19 transmission.

Nope. They have already stated that the vaccine does neither of those, so not sure why you are propagating false information.

Better protect front-line workers in the medical, travel, hospitality and service industries, and everyone else around you.

Maybe... and maybe they won't. There is no real data to support this claim, just the results of some preliminary studies.

Allow countries to fully reopen their economies.

Again... no. They have flatly stated that the vaccine will not eliminate the need for masks and social distancing. Social distancing mandates prevents anything from being opened up fully, as many businesses cannot impose social diistancing and achieve full capacity (bars, restaurants, gyms, etc etc).

Nope. Their reasons are purely evil in their intent.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

What are the arguments favoring a vaccine passport?
Advocates say there are a few reasons. They could:

Bring about a long-awaited return to "normal" life.
Encourage people to get the shot, which would reduce COVID-19 transmission.

Nope. They have already stated that the vaccine does neither of those, so not sure why you are propagating false information.

Better protect front-line workers in the medical, travel, hospitality and service industries, and everyone else around you.

Maybe... and maybe they won't. There is no real data to support this claim, just the results of some preliminary studies.

Allow countries to fully reopen their economies.

Again... no. They have flatly stated that the vaccine will not eliminate the need for masks and social distancing. Social distancing mandates prevents anything from being opened up fully, as many businesses cannot impose social diistancing and achieve full capacity (bars, restaurants, gyms, etc etc).

Nope. Their reasons are purely evil in their intent.

Damn do you have any deductive reasoning at all? I put in the post their reasons are BS. I'm not propagating I'm pointing out the BS from the article, If you read the article and my post you wouldn't jump to such half-assed conclusions.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
Eventually if we plan on winning against these psychopaths
we'll have to fight with more than words on a computer screen.

Great call chief.

So what is the plan? Disinfo and lies can be countered with truth and logic, but most are stuck in their mental matrix. Then there are the other weapons such as better equipped skilled soldiers, drones, tanks, fighter jets etc etc etc.

I'm only saying this to add perspective to those who have not thought this through very well. Many of us would give our lives protecting our loved ones but things have gone really far really fast now. From a worldly view it looks hopelessly grim. I'm very grateful my faith is not in mankinds wicked ways! I've had a great peace through all this and feel closer than ever to my maker. Evil is very good for that much. The darker it gets, the brighter The Light shines.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Damn do you have any deductive reasoning at all? I put in the post their reasons are BS. I'm not propagating I'm pointing out the BS from the article, If you read the article and my post you wouldn't jump to such half-assed conclusions.

Ummm... sorry, but my comments were not criticism of your words, it was criticism of their BS reasons, except I just elaborated on specifically why they are BS.

Sorry you decided to confuse my agreement with contradiction.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The swabs are cleansed with Ethylene Oxide which is known to cause cancer in mice. Source

edit on 29-3-2021 by sirlancelot because: source changed

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Ummm... sorry, but my comments were not criticism of your words, it was criticism of their BS reasons, except I just elaborated on specifically why they are BS.

Sorry you decided to confuse my agreement with contradiction.

Pretty sure it came from "not sure why you are propagating false information" it's not really ambiguous at all. Regardless you are correct this exactly the type of information that the masses gobble up. It's better to start by showing the absurdity in each point instead of trying to convince people it's inherently evil.

COVID passports are bad news on so many levels again I can believe how many are like it's no big deal

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Covid Passports

Guess I'll be undocumented.

You know who shouldn't have a problem with that.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

iotwreport.com...

I can't source the Wahington Post for some reason, but they're hee-eere!

Papers to go shopping, papers to travel.

I warned everyone back in March of last year that this over-reach would happen.

Told ya so!

I've grown to love anything that gets conservative's panties in a bunch... bring on the passports!
edit on 30-3-2021 by DoubleDNH because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join