It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Passports

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: DBCowboy
So, wait.

100% vaccination not needed for herd immunity.
The mRNA vaccine is not a true vaccine, and does prevent transmission.

W
T
F
???
Safety or control?

Control.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Hey illumi, could you come over and help an old friend, I'm having trouble cleaning the back of my oven.
I mean, you don't hate old people do you?

I'll be right over my friend. If I successfully clean the oven I get a shower right?

Somebody's gonna have a high gas bill.

Lol, dude stop it, your going to make my tattoo fall off.

What number did you get?

They haven't done mine yet.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Hmmm I'm assuming tie to train tracks is some sort of Illuminati code for suck adrenochrome from pineal gland. Likely using some kind of advanced letter replacement numerology that coincidentally somehow also works out to 666 on top of your nefarious hidden messaging about your child essence consuming tendencies.

a reply to: putnam6

I'm pretty sure individual thought is racist or some kinda *phobic these days.
edit on 28/3/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Covid sure was convenient for the globalists.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This is what scares me the most about getting a vaccine, the amount of people telling me to get one is beyond annoying. Not to mention the guilt trips. At my age it is very unnecessary to get the jab. I guess if I had to I would opt for the Johnson and Johnson one, but I'm still wary about that one. I did some reading on it and it is also experimental, although not mRNA. No mRNA for me, thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
So you're one of us, too eh?
If not, you'll be in trouble if you don't return that manual.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Convenient for or....

Completely orchestrated, played up and dramatized every #ing day for over a year by??

a reply to: Tulpa

Nah dude...I'm a #ing scientist...I've got a goddamn nametag to prove it and I don't like bull#.
edit on 28/3/2021 by dug88 because: I'm not joking...I'm a #ing scientist...I wasted a lot of money and time to be able to say that...also grammar...

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I would rather them just come out and say we will forcibly vaccinate everyone than a vaccine passport on your phone app. This would wake up a lot more people to the
Medical technocratic tyranny and there would be much
More resistance.

Instead the system or swamp or whatever you want to call it are little bitches that always use psychological manipulation by always offering your freedoms back if you do “x” when those freedoms were never theirs to take away in the first place.

When did the people in this country become so pacified and addicted to being dominated? Dude my grandfather told me the story of how he got his Purple Heart in the Battle of the bulge in WW2. His legs were freaking crushed by a German Panzer tank and it took him a year of fighting to be able to walk again. Then he worked for 50 years as a carpenter and he never complained about anything!
He was always grateful for his kids and wife and grandkids
One which was me. Before he passed away in 1995 he told
Me don’t let this country fall into evil like the Krauts!
He would call the nazis krauts lol.

There is too much entertainment, laziness and entitlement and my generation x is too blame too. I am sick of being told all these things I need to do for my safety.

When did the government ever start caring so much for our safety?

Follow the money....Billions to be made in masks and vaccines.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Papers are old school. You'll just get a mark - hand or forehead your choice.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: ketsuko

Before we even get to vaccines, I'm dreading being forced to have a test.
I've always had problems with my nasal area and anyone attempting to put anything up there will be incredibly sore for a long time.

You can request an oral swab.

This sounds funny somehow....LOL

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

Round the time they finished profiting off our suffering...

Oh...yeah...right...uhhh...

a reply to: olaru12

Naw dude...#ing science.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It’s difficult to see how they can implement this action, it seems to be part of the residual effects from the cataclysmic event we are calling covid-19. As it stands the constitution protects our rights as Americans, from such legislation, however as we are seeing in the present the constitution is neither understood by most or important.

We are living in tumultuous times, we are witnesses social upheavals in society daily, we aRe witnessing things happening now that as little as a year ago people would be in a uproar over. Now is the time and setting thou where such action can occur, it would just begin with confirming a covid vax to judging your character. Hopefully this is just hyperbolic rhetoric, although they have already started to use a form of vax identification in New York. Which as it evolves may become concerning needing vax Id to enter businesses get a job move around in society etc. However the lawsuits would be many, they would need to enforce some kind of martial law, to get around the constitution, silence the opposition etc. Maybe a war or something I dunno, covid-19 get would need to get beyond a low mortality rate for those not elderly or unhealthy etc. They can’t do it as things are now I don’t think.

Covid-19 is predicted to become an endemic which means it will be a disease mankind has to deal with for the rest of our lives. Just like chicken pox, influenzas, measles etc.

In any case this current event needs attention and needs to be followed if our journalist did their jobs they should be asking about it and informing the public about it, instead of leaving us with our imaginations. Or is that by design..
edit on 28-3-2021 by Bicent because: Data correction

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: ketsuko

Before we even get to vaccines, I'm dreading being forced to have a test.
I've always had problems with my nasal area and anyone attempting to put anything up there will be incredibly sore for a long time.

You can request an oral swab.

This sounds funny somehow....LOL

Not that funny.
Honestly, the nose thing is just disturbing. There's no way I can imagine them doing that without real problems.
Maybe if they strapped me down and anaesthetised me but that's hardly going to be quick and convenient.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
I would rather them just come out and say we will forcibly vaccinate everyone than a vaccine passport on your phone app. This would wake up a lot more people to the
Medical technocratic tyranny and there would be much
More resistance.

Instead the system or swamp or whatever you want to call it are little bitches that always use psychological manipulation by always offering your freedoms back if you do “x” when those freedoms were never theirs to take away in the first place.

When did the people in this country become so pacified and addicted to being dominated? Dude my grandfather told me the story of how he got his Purple Heart in the Battle of the bulge in WW2. His legs were freaking crushed by a German Panzer tank and it took him a year of fighting to be able to walk again. Then he worked for 50 years as a carpenter and he never complained about anything!
He was always grateful for his kids and wife and grandkids
One which was me. Before he passed away in 1995 he told
Me don’t let this country fall into evil like the Krauts!
He would call the nazis krauts lol.

There is too much entertainment, laziness and entitlement and my generation x is too blame too. I am sick of being told all these things I need to do for my safety.

Follow the money....Billions to be made in masks and vaccines.

You are likely right this is our 80 million voter-approved government's saying "Just the tip"

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I wonder if businesses will be forced (by government) to mandate the showing of "vaccine passports" to allow entry into their privately owned businesses.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: dug88

The sad thing is the amount of people out there who applaud this as a good idea and 'necessary' for our own 'safety'.

And people wonder how Nazi Germany happened...

Willingly and with standing ovation....

It's the only reason because people have stopped thinking for themselves at least a # load of them have. Honestly, I'm surprised at how many ATSer's have no problem with it.

When did the left become such champions for authority?

When *their* guys became the authority.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
This is absolutely horrific to me.
Das Papiers Bitte!! Los Los!!

Are we going to have Political Commizars and
Political officers at every football and baseball game and concert to make sure I have the right papers?
:

They would, but they don’t need them: stupid lazy non-thinking brainwashed hateful (though they won’t admit that’s the case) people are and will do it for them. People have been ratting on their neighbors for being outside with their kids since this grift began over a year ago. People are going apesh!t and physically attacking others for not wearing masks (and they’re so filled with what they think is moral superiority that they don’t see the complete hypocrisy of the physical attack) . They won’t need to appoint any official enforcers.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Well...they've been forced for the better part of a year on threat of fines in the tens of thousands of dollars range to force their customers to wear masks or otherwise limit their own businesses by said (government)...so...as soon as they can come up with some more bull# for the media to spew at people that makes them bend over and say yes daddy?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

So some businesses are “working with” this illegitimate regime to make it so you have to have been covid vaccinated to enter.

What do you think would happen if businesses will NOT let you enter if you’ve been vaccinated? Think that would be allowed to stand?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Eventually if we plan on winning against these psychopaths
we'll have to fight with more than words on a computer screen.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join