It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Passports

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

iotwreport.com...

I can't source the Wahington Post for some reason, but they're hee-eere!

Papers to go shopping, papers to travel.

I warned everyone back in March of last year that this over-reach would happen.

Told ya so!

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is absolutely horrific to me.
Das Papiers Bitte!! Los Los!!

Are we going to have Political Commizars and
Political officers at every football and baseball game and concert to make sure I have the right papers?

Also, Doesn’t a Business risk a legitimate lawsuit by asking my personal and protected medical information that is protected by
HIPPA laws?

What would happen if every airline or business establishment asked if you were HIV positive if you entered because you might “infect” someone in the bathroom?
I don’t see a false equivalence there.

I see discrimination lawsuits EVERYWHERE from a government mandated vaccine passport system.
It clearly violates the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by giving preferential treatment to one medical class of people over another class of people. For example what about people that can’t take the vaccine due to AutoImmune disorders or what about Religious exemptions due to cloned fetus DNA that is used in the vaccine research?

I see a new industry of Hackers that will jailbreak an Android phone for you and provide the right QR code
For a Bitcoin transfer

Modern solutions for Modern problems.

edit on 28-3-2021 by Brassmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Those are made of paper right? I heard we are going to have a toilet paper shortage soon. Looks like we have a needed purpose for these passport papers.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Your papers please!

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

I am medically unable to take the vaccine.

So will I be able to travel?

Shop?

Dine out?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Read my post I updated it. I am agreement with you,

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I see a new industry of Hackers that will jailbreak an Android phone for you and provide the right QR code
For a Bitcoin transfer

Yeah, not going to work unfortunately. It'll be verifiable through an online system and tied to your phone or id..and probably internet login and social scores at this point.
This issue needs addressed head on, not bypassed.

The Bill Gates islanders want you in their nerd prison and injected with whatever they choose.

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I said it in another thread but here we go again...

Hacked phones, lost or stolen cards or papers?

Here you go.....have this chip inserted to prevent fraud, loss or misidentification.

It's for your safety.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Shop?

Dine out?

No you should be fine. Just get your negative swab test first.
swab test video

Sorry in advance db

Heading down this rabbit hole is worse than catching your parents naked.
These videos are popping up everywhere. It's on the masks too.

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Shop?

Dine out?

I don't think so.

But eventually we get a free train ride, or some equivalent. Yay!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Hey illumi, could you come over and help an old friend, I'm having trouble cleaning the back of my oven.
I mean, you don't hate old people do you?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Shop?

Dine out?

You'll have to carry 'that' paper, so... there's no escape from 'papers please'

edit on 28-3-2021 by Kaiju666 because: added accent

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
www.theblaze.com...

This won't end cleanly. One way or another, either fascism's throat gets slit or liberty dies.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thus far my wife and I have been able to avoid both the vaccine and the test. We feel that each of us have had COVID, with little in the way of effects. We intend to continue as we are and we will not allow anyone to force a vaccine of test on us. If I can’t fly, I’ll drive where ever I need to go. I don’t worry about shopping or restaurants, I have yet to meet anyone that has declined American green backs.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Hey illumi, could you come over and help an old friend, I'm having trouble cleaning the back of my oven.

I'll be right over my friend. If I successfully clean the oven I get a shower right?

Somebody's gonna have a high gas bill.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It's all such bullsheet and yes DB and Grambler were definitely among those who said lockdowns aren't the end of this.

Well, it will slowly strangle businesses and locations that rely heavily on travel. Vegas, Florida, New York of course but every decent size city will be affected sooner or later.

Tired of hearing about the black market etc. Some people won't use that, Id imagine lots of them will be social and professional pariahs at best.

It's absolutely amazing that the left is on board for this crap.

Here's hoping they are floating the idea just to gauge a response or to really slip in some crazy lesser measures.

Of course, it could be all of the plans of making the country greener but at the cost of millions of jobs at the very least. No to mention every time something like this gets rolled out it's a cluster f--- especially at the beginning

edit on 28-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Precisely. What are you supposed to do if you can't take the vaccine for one reason or another? They already tell you now not to get it if you are super reactive to certain ingredients.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

originally posted by: Mandroid7

I'll be right over my friend.

Arbeit macht frei.

As they say.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Before we even get to vaccines, I'm dreading being forced to have a test.
I've always had problems with my nasal area and anyone attempting to put anything up there will be incredibly sore for a long time.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Found this at the link below. Methinks the reasons for are mostly BS and look at #2 not to mention notice the source of the article

I'd bet upwards too 40% of the US population will flat out refuse totally with another 15%-20% not going to get vaccinated anytime soon. That has to be one issue, pretty sure those vaccines have varying shelf lives.

One possible reason they shipped a couple of million to Canada likely before they spoil. Can you imagine the cost of storing 200 million doses especially those that require refrigeration?

Not to mention no doubt loads of influential wealthy and powerful people invested in these vaccines and technology, they aren't just gonna walk away from that investment. If they can coerce enough by fear and withholding travel, leisure, and business perks it's highly likely they resort to more drastic measures

www.msn.com...

What are the arguments favoring a vaccine passport?
Advocates say there are a few reasons. They could:

Bring about a long-awaited return to "normal" life.
Encourage people to get the shot, which would reduce COVID-19 transmission.
Better protect front-line workers in the medical, travel, hospitality and service industries, and everyone else around you.
Allow countries to fully reopen their economies.
The problem, though, is that these reasons aren't perfectly in line. So, which will be the priority? That's something we'll have to decide.

What are the arguments against a vaccine passport?
There are a few critical ones here, as well.

They could result in inequality and discrimination, not just for people in developing countries where the vaccine is less available, but also for young and healthy people in richer countries who may not get their shots for months.
It would also be unfair for communities who are less trustful of vaccines and those who decline the vaccine for religious or cultural reasons.
Privacy advocates are concerned about the security of apps that will hold private and critical information about a user's health. It would be just another app loaded with personal data that could be vulnerable to hacking or misuse. Many app developers counter that they're securing the apps through blockchain technology, which means the data wouldn't be stored in one place.
As the vaccine doesn't bring total immunity, it could bring a false sense of security and lead to risky behavior and the rise of new COVID variants.
It may lead to coercion of vaccines.

edit on 28-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join