It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 MicroSoft is Letting Employees Back in the Office on Monday and The pandemic is Over?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Arkansas?

Microsoft to let Seattle-area employees return to office

Microsoft's roughly 57,000 employees in Seattle, Redmond and Bellevue in Washington state will have the option to return to the office Monday, the company announced in a blog post written by Microsoft Executive Vice President Kurt DelBene. Business Newsletter Updates Stay ahead of the competition. Get daily updates with our business newsletter. "We've been closely monitoring local health data for months and have determined that the campus can safely accommodate more employees on-site while staying aligned to Washington state capacity limits," DelBene said. Washington relaxed coronavirus restrictions Monday, allowing indoor spaces to increase capacity from 25% to 50%.

From a Blogger named Phil:

Phil Dumfee Today, 10:12 AM Comments (3.63K) | MSFT is letting employees back in the office on Monday. The pandemic is over. Back to work. Don't spread all your stimmy at Starbucks. Bars are packed.

P comes before Q and R follows Q.

You didn't think they would mess with the 2020 results.

Its Faucied Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 28-3-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Offices are almost the worst environment for transmission. I assume their executives don't read the news. The vaccines will do next to nothing against the new strains.

Efficacy of only 10%

www.forbes.com...

This example goes to show the flexibility and extent of variant capabilities. Vaccines currently in distribution are much less capable of garnering neutralization in the South African and Brazilian strains. Recently released data on the Astrazeneca vaccine indicate neutralization efficacy of only 10%.

edit on 28-3-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Offices are almost the worst environment for transmission. I assume their executives don't read the news. The vaccines will do next to nothing against the new strains.

One would think that maybe the pandemic was bullsh!t and now that they got their guy in office they are winding it down. Well either that or Microsoft is trying to kill off it's employees.
edit on 28-3-2021 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Microsoft would not burn their own ship. Too big too many Billions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bill Gates gave them wink wink while the Hound Dog Fauci is still on the TV junket doing the rounds and nawing on legs
edit on 28-3-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Microsoft is trying to kill off it's employees.

No Mr. Bill gave them a Wink wink and yes all was B sheet.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Yes they would.

The old school management believes people have to be in an office environment to be productive. It is kind of like the officers in the navy resisting aircraft carriers and army cavalry resisting the implementation of armor.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Yes they would

Burn their own ship with Bill Gates in the background? No way. I am 100% opposite of you on this one. Yes, military does think like that. That why they shoot 1st Lieutenants

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's not like the windows 11 no-no worms are going to activate themselves.
...or are they? Lol
vidVid

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Seems to me Washington needs some tax dollar revenue. The last time I drove by Mr. Softee was back in 2000. I played in a company golf tournament and hooked one off the tee into some dudes million dollar playpen. What a tremendous crash of glass. It sounded like the pane of glass broke and fell out of the frame.

No one asked so no one telled. We actually never saw whose home I hit as they are embedded deep in the woods. Reminds me the time I also hooked another one off the 1st tee through a baseball fence through the rear window on a Mercedes.

They put up UV tarps over the fence after that one. Dam fence was over 15' high.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

One would think that maybe the pandemic was bullsh!t.

Ya don’t say?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

It was a FIVE STAR show. Now git you Hamsters back on that wheel!

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Microsoft would not burn their own ship. Too big too many Billions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bullcrap. This is the same company that financially and philosophically supports the political party that pushed an antitrust case against them 25 years ago, which definitely hurt their profit margins. Corporations do funky things when their progressive masters order them to do so.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Efficacy of only 10%

www.forbes.com...

This example goes to show the flexibility and extent of variant capabilities. Vaccines currently in distribution are much less capable of garnering neutralization in the South African and Brazilian strains. Recently released data on the Astrazeneca vaccine indicate neutralization efficacy of only 10%.

Unless everything is fake and covid is just a brand name for the normal corona virus.
Which I believe it is.
So, yeah as far as your everyday coronavirus that we all catch every now and then, then yes - the office is a good place to catch a cold.

However, if you’re addicted to emo laarping, then please by all means, stay scared, stay woke, keep wearing your mask and stay home and watch cnn. You don’t want to miss today’s case numbers.

edit on 28-3-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Mandroid7

Seems to me Washington needs some tax dollar revenue. The last time I drove by Mr. Softee was back in 2000. I played in a company golf tournament and hooked one off the tee into some dudes million dollar playpen. What a tremendous crash of glass. It sounded like the pane of glass broke and fell out of the frame.

No one asked so no one telled. We actually never saw whose home I hit as they are embedded deep in the woods. Reminds me the time I also hooked another one off the 1st tee through a baseball fence through the rear window on a Mercedes.

They put up UV tarps over the fence after that one. Dam fence was over 15' high.

Your a freaking menace lol 😂 you play golf like I sing dude! Dogs howling along and sh!t ah, good times.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I also bowl.

I finally got it straightened out. That driver was a Titleist $300 that I bought as it was released in 2000. I could launch them over 300 yards back then. I still have it.

I like the word menace.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Me as well
the word has substance.
300yards after you corrected your swing? That’s quite a focus of momentum. So any damages to people and things is entirely intentional now.

I swing like key party and my drive is like a long line.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

As I aged my swing slowed down and the drives straightened out. My iron were always on. I also finally learned to place the ball instead of beating the sheep out of the ball. Although its fun, it put me in trouble. At my peak I was an 8 handicap.

Post stoke I now have 24 / 7 numb muscles in my left hand as in the hands asleep so I have a soft grip on the club. It seems to afford a better more consistent swing plane.

Even at my age today I can still hit 300 yards now and then. Then again I am 6 ' 1" and was heavy into weights in my late teens and 20's. The muscles still remain and if I do machine weights the strength returns at 65%

My putting always sooked

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
CT's , "This Scamdemic Plandemic is BS can we please just return to normal. "

Also CT's "They are taking steps to return to normal, see it's a Scamdemic Plandemic"

Since context, facts and information help people make informed decisions....

"Microsoft's roughly 57,000 employees in Seattle, Redmond and Bellevue in Washington statewill have the option to return to the office Monday"

"Washington relaxed coronavirus restrictions Monday, allowing indoor spaces to increase capacity from 25% to 50%."

The main campus of the company I work for is located in Orange County California which has had some of the most severe restrictions and we have allowed people back onto campus and are planning for a larger return to campus over the next few months. So in other words, things are progressing exactly the way you would think they would after a year of all of this with more information available.

Go figure multiple companies are planning a return to campus, just like you would expect.... www.theverge.com...

Finally can you link to the Phil Dumfee blog? I found a reference on blogfactory.co.uk... but they also support the Q ANON ARG LARP so ....

new topics

top topics

join