It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Will Make America Great Again by Copying China's Belt and Road Initiative

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

What I have been hearing is that Trump had over 80 million
votes compared to Biden's 66 million.The truth will be known
sooner or later.
Make your own "gold" bricks,spray paint has been around for
a long time!

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Joe Biden is as much a cocktail party joke as Monica Lewinsky was back in her day. He is an embarrassment to the American people.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Ya, ya ya and sure. LIke that's going to happen. Why wasn't Trump ready for what was about to be pulled on him and the USA?

Who appointed Crissy to lead the FBI?

Nope, sorry he lost me when he NEVER declared marital law over the election. So either he had nothing or if he did he could not prove it and that's the point.

Hes also surrounded by old crusty Bimbos including Giuliani, Corsi, Bannon, Roger Stone and several others. Toss that other clown Steele into the blender also.

You need proof. I care less how he would get it either. Meaning if people had to disappear then so be it as that also Trumps all in a matter of national Security of USA.

Also election routers located outside of USA?

As if that's the truth then this entire country is one big fooking joke. Republican or Democrat as all is compromised. As President he didn't know that?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Joe Biden is as much a cocktail party joke

Monica came with all Democratic ancillary equipment of which Joe has none. Joe is in charge regardless of how it happened.

Party joke? The Jokes on you as hes now the President. Go ahead laugh until the cows come home.

All talk , blabber and NO action. So who are we waiting for now? QANON to the rescue? Never in my life have I seen a guy like Trump who cant get out of his own way. He is stupid. 5D chess my arse. Yea, I am a pub but I didn't vote for him or anyone in 2020.
edit on 28-3-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 28-3-2021 by Waterglass because: loser

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Unsatisfied with wasting money on pointless domestic projects, Biden seeks to expand frivolous spending on foreign infrastructure.

I wonder how long after the ink on that deal dried until Hunter is a construction management magnate. With all that poorly audited foreign spending up for grabs we know somebody will be getting paid.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Unsatisfied with wasting money on pointless domestic projects

Sorry but your comment seems to like what the Chinese would write?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Unsatisfied with wasting money on pointless domestic projects

You think the Chinese are displeased with the Green New Deal, printing debt to fund corporate welfare, and social justice intiatives rolled out at the Fed level? I don't. I think they're pleased with it. I think the more money we throw away on projects with zero practical benefit the more pleased they'll be.

They're probably delighted with the increase in taxes that will drive even more business out of the US as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Is this the Chinese road deal started by Mao, where the intelligentsia was forced out to do menial labouring tasks to "teach them a lesson". And ANYBODY that was against the "order" was forced to build roads,

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

"You think the Chinese are displeased with the Green New Deal"

[1] China loves the Green New Deal. They have more natural resource reserves relating to Solar and future energy than does USA and Europe. USA is a old energy natural resource country. That's why Hydrogen way to go until USA can find a substitute for Cobalt in Solar Battery.

The UN and Greta are on the payroll. They also nice nice with DNC Congo and South Africa. I wrote a thread on that. You missed it.

[2] Does #1 tie into this thread as its about a road.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Thats right baby. Cant beat em join em. Plus I am not a smelly deplorable. At least the Democrats wear deodorant, brush their teeth, wear makeup and get their hair done, dress well and look nice and simply aren't skanky.

You ever been to Portland or Seattle, or about 20 other Liberal cities...lol

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

[1] China loves the Green New Deal. They have more natural resource reserves relating to Solar and future energy than does USA and Europe. USA is a old energy natural resource country. That's why Hydrogen way to go until USA can find a substitute for Cobalt in Solar Battery.

But then they don't follow it. I think they still have over 100 Coal plants still to be built. And you want to talk plastics and other environmental wastes...lol holy crap....

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Correct they use the Green New Deal against the USA and the rest of the world. The UN and WHO probably are owned financially by "guess who".

The entire word is now so corrupted that it possibly may be too late to recover. Then again. I also thought same in 1990 when the "red sun" owned all here in USA. Then USA pulled there stunts and all assets dive bombed on them. Here we are in 2021 and as country they still haven't recovered financially.

Its all about those USA T bills and investments.

Smith field Meats ? Find another source. Their meat is loaded with salt anyway.

I wonder if the see I eh is back in the saddle again with some click bait

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

"You think the Chinese are displeased with the Green New Deal"

The UN and Greta are on the payroll. They also nice nice with DNC Congo and South Africa. I wrote a thread on that. You missed it.

[2] Does #1 tie into this thread as its about a road.

You said

Which I took to mean my comment was somehow favorably aligned with the CCP when I said "pointless domestic projects".

#1 is relevant because that's one of the useless domestic projects I was talking about. I wasn't referring to much needed projects like infrastructure, but useless projects that are a net loss for the US. Yes, China is happy to see us wasting money on projects that are destined to be wildly unsuccessful.

I don't see how being critical of Biden/psuedo-liberal policy is being pro-China.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
China's belt and road is really a Strategic Positioning Plan. By getting Nations to support it, they take the soft approach to Imperialism.
It's a great way to ferry goods, trade, commerce, travel and MILITARY TROOP MOVEMENTS.

Biden on the other hand is simply being slick because his camp isn't known for creativity. They copied Trumps slogan and approaches, now they're doing with China.

Hey Biden, how about a belt and road in the US? We already got something similar with other Nations called TRADE.

Maybe a BRI has already been in the works, as Red States lead thr Nations GDP. Lol, the progs spent precious state treasures in Blue States and are now broke.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Hay, regardless its a road to somewhere assuming he follows through.

The world changes daily.

Regardless of superior ideology one must cope, align, countermeasure or fail. At least he seems like hes trying to do something.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join