It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News on Covid vaccines. Before and After...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
So a lot of people (unfortunately) get their knowledge and leadership from MSM; this is a slippery slope that we all know very well here at ATS. So I did some research into what the MSM was saying about vaccines prior to their release; the information I’ve found is astounding and quite frankly all I need to know.

I’ll post some links , you decide what to make of it (I’m not taking that shot lol)

"I don't think it's ever been done at an industrial scale in 18 months," said Dr. Amesh Adalja, a senior scholar focused on emerging infectious disease at the Center for Health Security at Johns Hopkins University. "Vaccine development is usually measured in years, not months." Vaccine trials typically start with testing in animals before launching into a three-phase process. The first phase involves injecting the vaccine into a small group of people to assess safety and monitor their immune response. The second ramps up the number of people -- often into the hundreds, and often including more members of at-risk groups -- for a randomized trial. If the results are promising, the trial moves to phase-three test for efficacy and safety with thousands or tens of thousands of people, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

So not only did we skip the first two steps of “trials”.

These “experts” also stated

Volunteers in each phase need to be monitored for safety, Erbelding said. "Usually, you want to follow their immune response for at least a year," she said.

So it takes a “year” just to monitor symptoms (lol)
But

Dr. Emily Erbelding, an infectious disease expert at NIAID -- which is part of the National Institutes of Health -- said the typical vaccine takes between eight and 10 years to develop. While she is careful not to contradict her boss's timeline -- although she did say "18 months would be about as fast as I think we can go" -- she acknowledged that the accelerated pace will involve "not looking at all the data

They are “fast tracking” it and won’t be “looking at all the data”...

CNN article almost a year to the day

Now that was before Covid vaccine rollout.... also from CNN (lol)
Here’s another one:

Past vaccine disasters show why rushing a coronavirus vaccine now would be 'colossally stupid

Headline for This article.

More “experts” (sept 1st 2020) said

Otherwise, vaccines have had to go through the entire clinical trial process and FDA approval process, which can take months or years. When the vaccine making process has been rushed, there have been bad outcomes

It goes on to say how many “bad” outcomes have happened when using an EUA (emergency use authorization) and how we shouldn’t rush it...

Now read just those TWO articles from sept and March of last year; and do a quick look up on your search engine; type in “is vaccine safe” lol

Peoples attention span and memory in a 24hr news world is the real issue..... can’t remember what “experts” said a couple months ago...

Also this “vaccine” was developed in what ? March2020? Discovered the DNA for Covid in what? December 2019? Or jamuy2021?

Seems safe

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

I purposely used CNN (the most trusted in news lol) because it’s either to dissuade trump voters, or be honest....

But then the 180 degree turn to ITS SUPER SAFE” all while not reporting ANY symptoms lol

They catch -22 it perfectly

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

It's troubling that the Covid-19 Vaccine is much more than a "vaccine".

The fact that its now being pushed on people younger than age 18, which is contrary to FDA guidelines, should sound the alarm and raise red flags, in all our minds.

The question is WHY are the most untrustworthy authorities in this country pushing so hard for everyone to get this "rushed to production" set of vaccines, when 98% of the population is not going to be killed by Covid-19?
edit on 3/28/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Actually, the COVID shot is NOT a vaccine at all.

I feel it is a personal decision to take the shot. I will not be taking it, risk benefit analysis.

I believe I already had COVID back in December of 2019. I was over it in about 2 weeks. It is no more fatal to healthy individuals than any multitude of cold or flu viruses. I have much better chance of dying from any number of other factors than COVID. Car accident, hit by a falling piano, falling into a wood chipper, being eaten by a shark, a tree falling on me, being struck by lightening or a meteor......You get my point.
edit on 28-3-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
When Governments, Media, and scientists all lie about the "vaccine" that should be enough for anyone to sit up and reevaluate their decision whether to voluntarily take this snake oil or not.

I've taken enough unsolicited drugs from enough untrustworthy sources in my lifetime to know something just ain't right.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
But, but, but....we just have to get back to "normal"! We absolutely need to hurry up and make profits 24/7 and consume everything around us because God forbid we take a break and slow down!

Rush those vaccines! No need for long term testing!
Bah!

CNN? They wouldn't mislead us!

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Maybe (probably) the "Vaccine" was already developed and "given" to drug companies to "fine tune" ?

We know already the "COVID" thing was in labs years ago right ? 😎

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yea, and Fauci and Co were neck deep in what was going on at the Wuhan lab...

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: xuenchen

Yea, and Fauci and Co were neck deep in what was going on at the Wuhan lab...

That's why he's the "expert" on all things Covid!

Dr, Fauxi...

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

They also unblinded the control group and are offering them to get the shots. This eliminates the entire control and setup of the study. It is no longer an RCT.

Also no autopsies are being performed on those who die following the jab.

Trust the science they say

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Putting on my crazy conspiracy hat here for a moment...

A friend and I were discussing this earlier, and as reasonably educated intelligent people we concluded that it's all bunk. The government is vaccinating us to cure our FEAR. It's the equivalent of getting a cootie shot. "Circle circle dot dot now you've had a cootie shot."

You've been cured so go out and spend! Get back to your normal lives! Because Covid is running its course but we won't believe it if someone just tells us it's okay. We need the elaborate theater.

Mark my words. This is how human sacrifice cults get started. The blood! The stabbing will save us!

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Is that sarcasm?

I’m just making an observation; from the stance of, what the actual f### is going on....?

Policies and rhetoric aside..... what is going on? Lol

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Actually, the COVID shot is NOT a vaccine at all.

I feel it is a personal decision to take the shot. I will not be taking it, risk benefit analysis.

I believe I already had COVID back in December of 2019. I was over it in about 2 weeks. It is no more fatal to healthy individuals than any multitude of cold or flu viruses. I have much better chance of dying from any number of other factors than COVID. Car accident, hit by a falling piano, falling into a wood chipper, being eaten by a shark, a tree falling on me, being struck by lightening or a meteor......You get my point.

God... I hope I die by meteor.

Cool!

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Is that sarcasm?
I’m just making an observation; from the stance of, what the actual f### is going on....?
Policies and rhetoric aside..... what is going on? Lol

Do you really think an effective vaccine can be produced and distributed globally in less than a year that would include all the proper controlled tests to determine efficacy and potential side-effects?

If you look at what they're saying about it, even after you've had it you may still get Covid, although a very mild case. Which is exactly what the majority of people experienced when they got Covid prior to any kind of vaccine! So what does it actually do? Anywhere between not a whole lot and nothing. It might as well be a saline shot.

Look, the pandemic is running its course. The people most at risk have either had it already and lived or died, or will get it and have problems and either live or die. That leaves the people who aren't so much at risk. Relatively healthy people who aren't super old, or morbidly obese or have some kind of underlying condition. They can inject us, and if we still get it, it's like "oh, well they said that was possible."

Like I said, it's a vaccine against fear. Which is fine. We'll all get vaccinated because that's what we have to do. We may make it a yearly ritual, sort of like with the flu shot we're all supposed to have. Is it effective? Doesn't matter. It will get us back to work.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

absolutely this is how death cults are started. I'd recommend anyone to search out scapegoat, Rene Girard, pharmakon yes pharma is the root

Pharmakon, in philosophy and critical theory, is a composite of three meanings: remedy, poison, and scapegoat.[1] The first and second senses refer to the everyday meaning of pharmacology (and to its sub-field, toxicology), deriving from the Greek source term φάρμακον (phármakon), denoting any drug, while the third sense refers to the pharmakos ritual of human sacrifice. A further sub-sense of pharmakon as remedy which is of interest to some current authors is given by the Liddell-Scott-Jones Greek–English Lexicon as "a means of producing something".[2] - wiki

Pharmakos:

A slave, a cripple, or a criminal was chosen and expelled from the community at times of disaster (famine, invasion or plague) or at times of calendrical crisis. It was believed that this would bring about purification. On the first day of the Thargelia, a festival of Apollo at Athens, two men, the Pharmakoi, were led out as if to be sacrificed as an expiation. - wiki

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Peoples attention span and memory in a 24hr news world is the real issue..... can’t remember what “experts” said a couple months ago...

Here's a relevant one from a few years ago dealing with 'one of the greatest medical scandals of the century'.

According to accusations by the Council of Europe's Chief of Health 'Major Pharmaceutical corporations organised a campaign of panic and unduly influenced World Health Organisation decisions' - deeply flawed projection models also get a mention.

Channel 4's John Snow reports on the Council of Europe's investigation into the manufactured swine flu hoax. The former Chair of the Sub-committee on Health of the Parliamentary Assembly Dr Wolfgang Wodarg had accused the World Health Organization (WHO) of lowering the definition of a pandemic in order for the pharmaceutical companies and their share holders to rake in massive at the expense of tax payers in targeted countries.

Really does make a person wonder about collusive behaviour and 'vested interests'.

new topics

top topics

join