It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg suggests shrinking pollution concerns will get more people at climate strikes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Your looking at the wrong women. Check out the Shemales and others. They even got by the Mick Dundee of Crocodile Dundee test back in the day.

Not many can fool an Australian male from the bush.

Fking incredible what medicine can do these days.
edit on 29-3-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So you have explosive "Busters" and light it up?

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I think she is full of de sheet. Not heard one one complaint coming out from Gay Nation as in the men? My guess is that all is well.

I do know the the hormones put in milk via cows and chicken do get young women in USA a free boob job as in monsters. My bro is a PhD in Genetics Engineering. Over lunch they spoke about comparing size of wives to daughters and asked so where did those come from. It was a mystery. Upon ruling out the mailman, UPS or Amazon they surmised it was chemically related.

They did their research and came up with that thesis.

I believe them but also wonder if CO2 also pumps up the ancillary components. Seemed to work on the Dinosaurs and look at Mr and Mrs Joe Smith today.
edit on 29-3-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I don’t know about you guys, but I haven’t noticed a problem. Perhaps it the liberal men she hangs out with.

I don't know...what do you think...

This always takes me back to an old joke.

The guy pulls his pants down and the woman laughs and says "who are you going to please with that?" The guy promptly answers..."me"...

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

She reminds me of...........................

Now I remember. The Bobbit girl; Lorena Bobbitt

Lorena Bobbitt is best known for infamously cutting off her husband John Wayne Bobbitt‘s penis in 1993 before fleeing the scene and throwing his mutilated organ into a field. The incident made global headlines and has been extensively covered in several documentaries and made-for-TV movies. A new Lifetime movie titled I Was Lorena Bobbitt premieres Monday, May 25 at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT, and will highlight Lorena’s account of the day leading up to the event. The movie stars Dani Montalvo and Luke Humphrey as Lorena and John Bobbitt and will air again on Tuesday night at the same time.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Way too many high strung women in the world today.

Reminds me of another situation that old but wise Waterglass made peace: Here we go:

I had a major stroke from sports concussions. I was placed in Buffalo General Hospital for rehab. My 3rd hospital. I still could not walk after 2 weeks into the stroke. They came to take blood every hour. I looked like a drug addict. Then they couldn’t get any blood so they send in the Chief Phlebotomist. She was a white bitch. I mean bitch as in crabby and not a happy girl. She also could not draw blood so she became pissed and began stabbing my arm. I punched her in the face. She left. I was surrounded by several other black nurses and I asked what her problem is. They said she’s a miserable person. Then I said to all of them "that she needs a d*&k up the ass”, "that will straighten her out and show her the light" They all laughed hysterically. I was treated like a king of the rest of my stay. I got the best care, food and pretty nurses of all colors! I was in 32 consecutive days and lived to tell my story

I think I may have solved world peace?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join