It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg suggests shrinking pollution concerns will get more people at climate strikes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
To the MOD squad. I attempted to alter the title to make it PG friendly. I hope it works for all of you. She said it. another woman reported on it and I simply posted it as shes a major player in CO2 politics as a teenie.

The Truth is Out There?

Well well. Now I can understand Greta's anger. Jeesh. Well Greta I cant vote for this one for you but possibly its your generations thingy. Actually, I have excellent discussions with several black male friends I have. We share our stories about the curse.

Lets get to the story. My guess is the NWO had to amp up the volume on the Climate Change thing so they pitched this story over the fence to Greta behind the scenes. So shes now running with it.

My opinion is that this will fizzle as NO ONE CARES.

BROKEN LINK? [sorry, you will have to fish for article. Go to home page, click on People. Its article #19]

Home Page

So here we go:

Greta Thunberg is serious about climate change but she has yet again shown that she has a killer sense of humour. The teenage environmental activist, who describes herself in her bio as “seriously annoying”, has responded to reports that human pensises could be shrinking because of rising rates of pollution. Sharing a headline to a Sky News story about the warnings, Greta, 18, wrote on Twitter: “See you all at the next climate strike,” followed by a smiley face. Her tweet, posted on Thursday evening, garnered more than 240,000 likes in less than 13 hours, as fans hailed her for being the “best sniper on the net”.

To all. Dont ask me how I came across this one. I was not trolling her or do I follow her. Last I recall I was looking at a March video on a UFO in the Crimea on LiveLeak dot com and this was a sidebar story that was too weird but true.

edit on 28-3-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 28-3-2021 by Waterglass because: fix link ?

edit on 28-3-2021 by Waterglass because: They dont want it out

edit on 28-3-2021 by Waterglass because: clarified

edit on 28-3-2021 by Waterglass because: poopoo

edit on 28-3-2021 by Waterglass because: disappeared

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

link is 404

that human pensises could be shrinking

Is that a new biologicals appendage from a pollution apocalypse?

What happens to female vageenas from pollution?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

When I cut and paste the link into Google it works. When I do same her on ATS. Its a 404

ATS users will have to cut and paste link manually
edit on 28-3-2021 by Waterglass because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Bring on the pollution...mine is too big.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

has responded to reports that human pensises could be shrinking because of rising rates of pollution.

I dunno about pollution...but I know one definite cause of the above mentioned affliction....

Seeing Greta Thunberg or reading about anythIng she says...

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Yep for once I agree with Fauci on the Double Mask .

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Lets start a ME TOO movement. Im in!

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Shouldn’t the next climate strike be on.... oh, I don’t know,,,, Skype?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I don't know. I keep off all those platforms as Google owns me. Not on Twitter, Skype, Facebook and all others. I am, only here and this take too much time.

Got to go.. Got a great Biden thread up on deck.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This comes from a book titled "Countdown" by Shanna Swan...

Swan in her new book titled 'Count Down' has stated that humanity is facing an "existential crisis" in fertility rates due to rising pollution. She explained that due to pollution, human penises are shrinking and genitals are malfunctioning. These factors are putting human reproduction in a challenging situation, she opines.

Swan explained that the reason behind all this is - phthalate. This is a chemical used in producing plastics. It makes the plastic flexible. Phthalate impacts the hormone-producing endocrine system in humans.

'Exi stential crisis': Human penises are shrinking due to pollution, warns scientist

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I don’t know about you guys, but I haven’t noticed a problem. Perhaps it the liberal men she hangs out with.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

My guess is that it has more to do with man buns “aka, man handles” and seltzer beer.
Those things have an effect on evolution..

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

My wife said that Greta is misinformed as she never met me

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Well that's what the NWO wants so why the fuss. I can imagine they have already harvested Price Phillips stuff. The ole crusty creep.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

My guess is that it has more to do with man buns “aka, man handles” and seltzer beer.
Those things have an effect on evolution..

You may have a point there.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I don’t know about you guys, but I haven’t noticed a problem. Perhaps it the liberal men she hangs out with.

Brains seem to be shrinking and shrivelling up so I guess other organs may be following.

But at least it explains a few things........Microsoft springs to mind.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Possibly she hangs with guys who are on the F hormones. You know? As in transitioning

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Turning a serious topic into a sexual issue is a clear sign of a mental disorder.

Give her a couple of years more and you'll see how she destroys her own social persona.

The fact that she's very young and already expressing these thoughts is another sign. In simple terms, she's on the way to the madhouse.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Between 'Gender' reassignment surgeries and Sex bots.

Don't thing anyone really cares.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Ouuu LA LA 😁

Greta Thunberg suggests ‘shrinking p****’ pollution concerns will get more people at climate strikes

Greta Thunberg is serious about climate change but she has yet again shown that she has a killer sense of humour.

The teenage environmental activist, who describes herself in her bio as “seriously annoying”, has responded to reports that human p******s could be shrinking because of rising rates of pollution.

Sharing a headline to a Sky News story about the warnings, Greta, 18, wrote on Twitter: “See you all at the next climate strike,” followed by a smiley face.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join