It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FORBES / Is 2021 The Year Of The UFO and Why So Many More UFO Sightings in 2020 Than Ever?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
NOTE: Correct, I changed the title(s) as there are two and both combined are too long to fit both into into the header.

We can all do our part! Simply call your local politician or contact the DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE and say YES to disclosure!

So will they disclose or just put it back into the box as always. So remember that "missile" that almost hit fight 2292 over New Mexico several weeks ago. Yes, once the FBI got involved........ Silence. So give one to the Trumpster. As least its on the table. Many here are simply here to wack a UFO mole. They discredit, debunk and deceive. Yes the 3D's

The 3D's also went after Robert Bigelow. They picked him apart as his company was registered as entertainment. So on that hes a fraud? A fake and they zing , zap and zowwee like in the batman movies.

Really. If you believe that your on the JV team. My opinion. To really understand Bigelow and others you really need to read a book title "Mind Games" written by author and speaker to the NSA, FBI, DHS and Secret Service; Richard Thieme. Within the 1st 50 pages you will get it.

In December 2020, President Trump signed a coronavirus relief bill that included an interesting stipulation - the bill set into motion an 180-day time frame in which US intelligence agencies must tell Congress everything they know about UFO sightings, via an unclassified report. Remarkably, in what sounds like the opening crawl of an unimaginative sci-fi film, the report must also include an analysis as to whether or not UFOs pose a threat to national security (perhaps, one day, our puny, primitive weapons will be used to “bring democracy” to a space-faring civilization). As the deadline inches closer, public interest in UFOs has started to spike, recently encouraged by a Fox News interview with Trump’s former intelligence director John Ratcliffe, who stated:

So lets digress in the past year; 2020. Yes us Hampsters were in our cages. Then "something happened". It was called an election. You also recall that it was reported that all UFO sightings were down by the USA MSM. Do you?

2020: A year of UFO news almost too strange to believe

2020 Was a Big Year for UFO Researchers

Here's a Whopper and it ain't the Burger King:

Why Are There So Many More UFO Sightings in 2020 Than Ever Before?

Lets keep an eye on all those screamers in Washington DC. Apparently they want the Aliens all to themselves.

edit on 28-3-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 28-3-2021 by Waterglass because: important

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Maybe there will be "disclosure." Maybe we'll be told that they have made contact with some kind of otherworldly life form.

But, then, they have done nothing but LIE to us for the last year (not that that was a new practice, but it's intensified). Given this, why should I believe any thing they say?

I'm not buying any of it. This is a major PSYOP, coming on the heels of what was the biggest single PSYOP in the history of humanity. The coming one will make the last one look like a grammar school prank.
:
edit on 2021 3 28 by incoserv because: typos, always typos. I hate tipos.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

All we can do amp it up. They also could circle back to God. "as in contact" That alone may be enough to get us hamsters all back into our cage on that wheel.

Too many have derailed from the NWO train

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

This is interesting especially coming from Forbes-They are a very "elite-centric" website who are not catering to us lowly masses but to a very wealthy smaller readership-the kind of people who would attend certain meetings in Davos/Bilderberg are those you will find reading Forbes on the reg.

I'm not saying that means Aliens are about to reveal themselves,but it is worth questioning why this topic is being talked about on such a website IMO.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

...but it is worth questioning why this topic is being talked about on such a website IMO.

Indeed. Quite curious. Suspicious even.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If you Google Forbes UFO you'll see they have been covering the topic for quite sometime.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Very Fake News?

Monster long thread that took a ton of time to write but no mention of UFOs. Regardless in my opinion they are here and have been. I have seen stuff and read reports from 1800s to present.

My mind is made up and it took three years of looking into.

All folly. Nah.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Regardless in my opinion they are here and have been. I have seen stuff and read reports from 1800s to present.

3 whole years? Don't get me wrong however, I'm of the mind that "yes" they are here and they always have been---as in not from other planets per se. That's just my personal opinion.

Not to be confused with some silly expectation that Uncle Sam is about to "D"isclose. Not in any meaningful way devoid of deception anyways.

Nope...something else is going on here. All I'm sayin' is keep your guard up and your b.s. detector on the high setting.
edit on 28-3-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
For a long time now disclosure has been 'coming soon' and is right around the corner, and that's exactly where it will stay.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Governments around the world know as much about UFO's as the ordinary man in the street.

For those that believe they are visiting Earth, we know that is true. When and if they finally decide to reveal themselves, it will be to the whole of mankind, governments and people alike.

Until then, we have to wait.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Governments around the world know as much about UFO's as the ordinary man in the street.

For those that believe they are visiting Earth, we know that is true. When and if they finally decide to reveal themselves, it will be to the whole of mankind, governments and people alike.

And it will go like this...

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

Very Fake News?

Monster long thread that took a ton of time to write but no mention of UFOs. Regardless in my opinion they are here and have been. I have seen stuff and read reports from 1800s to present.

All folly. Nah.

I have spent at least 23 years looking into UFO's trying to find out what happened to me
one night in August of 1986.UFO' are real and I wouldn't be too thrilled to see one now.
They have been here a very long time,under our feet,in caves,under the oceans,possible
bases on our moon.The moon bases could have something to do with us not going back
there for awhile.I did use conditional phrasing in my last sentence.

I used to have a chart which told the ethnic background of UFO abductees.I found a large
percentage were of Native American background.This was my own personal chart from
my research.I stopped doing research on UFO's when I became convinced they are not
extraterrestrial but most likely enter-dimensional.I don't know for a fact,just guess.

I am expecting, one day soon,to wake up and find a fleet of UFO's showing up in our skies.
Many will be thrilled and excited,I won't be among that crowd.

How this is posted here is NOT how I wrote it.
edit on 28-3-2021 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: alldaylong

And it will go like this...

That was very good.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I believe that aliens exist. I also belive they have been here for 30,000 years. Its in the ancient carvings, temples and much much more.

Our keepers wont tell us and the aliens just want to mess with us. Actually being an alien must be quite boring. No sex, no food and they cant take a dump. So they have a Hamster farm here on earth. Yes, us.

I also believe they could be the demons in Sleep Paralysis. I had it since age 6.

Try reaching out to God or several of your favorite relatives who have passed. Thats what I did and it worked for me. True story. Most of it is documented on ATS under paranormal sled735 wrote the thread. I show up in 2018-2019

Waterglass out.
edit on 28-3-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Those behind it all that lurk in the shadows are setting up the next psyop narrative that has been festering with disclosure teasers for past 5 years in the media and I'm betting will make the corona psyop pale in comparison. I only have tinfoil hat speculative theories but I know something big has been in the planning stages for a long time. Anything of it attached to politicians like Sen Rubio & TTSA entertainment setting up for a UFO threat ($$$) and msm clowns strongly pushing the propaganda is all a LIE. He's been behind it, sewing the seed since at least 2016.

Flashback...

Marco Rubio: Feds need land for aliens – JK (Jan 6, 2016) plus Hillary jokes about it.

(CNN) — Sen. Marco Rubio is finally admitting where the bodies are buried – the alien ones, that is.

The Florida Republican presidential candidate jokingly revealed a federal alien facility during a sit-down with The Des Moines Register editorial board on Wednesday in a moment of levity during a conversation about federal land.

“In the state of Nevada, the United States federal government owns an extensive amount of land, and some of it is legitimately in the possession of the United States,” Rubio began in seriousness.

“We have a significant testing range out there,” he added, deadpanning: “Obviously we have Area 51 where we keep the alien bodies from the – I’m just kidding, that’s not true.”

Along with that NYTimes article from last summer strongly hinting on crash retrievals.

I do believe in the phenomena & (spiritual) entities from another dimension but, not any of the garbage coming out of the swamp & msm circles.

Perhaps one day but I'm betting whatever the real truth is will likely be something nobody has ever imagined.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

... Too many have derailed from the NWO train

Those of us who have - or who never climbed aboard - are a liability. We'll have to be dealt with.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

They have plans. Think of Hive mentality and that all these blogs were set up by INTEL. Then again were pretty far down the food chain so it might be years.

I do believe the end game is the Georgia Guidestone's.

The rich will have a heaven on earth once they accomplish their mission.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I don't know, I think this is very dangerous.

We all love Aliens until they show up.

Remember that "Vilcamaba" story?

About how an Alien ship shows up, people arrive with Hippy music, flowers, birds and delegations from all over the world, hatch opens, boom Aliens come out shooting everything.

They're tough as well, taking whole battalions to just kill ONE.

Apparently we're conquered but allowed to still live under strict population numbers and carry on with what we do. But every advancement has to include the Alien approval.

I think what we are seeing is equivalent to probes and drones.

It is of my opinion that These are "Live" and broadcasting in a way we don't understand to intelligences peering in.

Maybe they are too far and the drones are simply to observe, up close.

Maybe trying to destroy one may have a surprise.

top topics

join