It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you forget the Lord's supper on 14 Nisan?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You ask lots of questions, who is the patient one? The one who demands answers or the one giving the answers?

No one is authorized inside a cancer ward except paitents and doctors. Hospitals FORBID a team of Christians praying for the sick. It is illegal where I live. However there are many street ministers with a prayer team who approach those on the street who get healed all the time. A few ministers even show the healing power on many You Tube videos and these ministers are not healing anyone BUT God is....

What better way to prove God exist then to be healed...!!!

Most people have to die before they experience their FIRST and ONLY supernatural and spiritual event.

Did you not know that God communicates with his people ONLY with dreams or visions. He does not appear to man and is only known of talking where people heard his voice maybe four times within Old and New Testament. God's messages to you are personal and they come in visions and dreams.

In over 60 years I have been visited 3 times and that is a lot!!! In my ATS files .... you have to search, I wrote MANY posts and threads....about two of them plus I died for awhile....DOA.

I have not seen Yeshua or his Father.

I do not talk to my master Yeshua or to his Father about you. Are you not aware to not test the Lord your God? Because this is what you demand....not proving a point but to test God.....you will NEVER get an answer under these conditions.

At times I feel Yeshua is harder on me at times than others and I am reminded to be humble each time. I am not meek for I will not inherit the earth.

I do not claim to know your most inner fear but I know what it should be.....Fear the Lord thy God...

JPS Tanakh 1917
Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God; and Him shalt thou serve, and by His name shalt thou swear.

Any other fear has no meaning.

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Then go heal a cancer ward, or is your faith lacking today?

Jesus wont ask you that question eh, because of all the things you're doing now? Okay.....

You've proved yourself ey, good one.
I'm not laying a trap, theyre both Biblically grounded questions.

You say none are worthy, that includes your worship then. Also, what's this about Jesus visiting you? You must be an apostle!

Tell us what Jesus says because everything revealed by the spirit is gospel! Preach it!

Faith comes by hearing the word of God, and believing it. We already have Gods word through the scriptures, yet you get yours in visions and dreams..... Why is that?

What does Jesus say of me to you? Sincere question because if you reveal my innermost fear, I will repent of my position toward you. Sincerely

Oh and if someone forgets my birthday I'm not hurting if they're nice to me every day. I'm not that petty.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I really like you actually.

You have conviction and that is rare.

I'm not testing the Lord. Nor will I. I have been divisive here, forgive me. L

I am still learning and don't want a new Christian to read this and stumble.

I have nothing against you, you obviously love Jesus as do I. I wont trouble you any more.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I understand and if I offended a true follower of Yeshua than I ask for forgiveness however I am not meek and I will not inherit the earth.

originally posted by: MidnightHawk

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

So true Christians who are taken into the New Covenant are commanded to observe Christ's death every year on Nisan 14. It is a yearly observance, just as was the Passover.

Thank you brother,

EXACTLY ............. COMMANDED

A command to the Christians.......

So how many wannabe Christians failed to follow this command on 14 Nisan.???

REPENT

and get over it. Ask your Father in heaven for forgiveness and CHANGE!!!

FOLLOW stop trying to lead!! (not you brother, I am talking to those who disagree)

Peace

DS

originally posted by: MidnightHawk
I really shouldn't chime in on this thread seeing the spirit being displayed in here. Hopefully everyone can calm down. If you are serious about serving God then it should allow you to display the fruitage of the spirit of peace and patience. Not bickering and fighting.

But since I am here I will expound upon some of the questions regarding the observance of Christ's death.

Firstly it is the only anniversary, or observance the Christian Bible commands a Christian to commemorate, or celebrate: "Keep doing this in remembrance of me."-Luke 22:19.

That Jesus didn't have to literally say this was to be a yearly celebration but that it was implicitly implied can be seen in when and how he initiated the special event.

Firstly, when did it happen? It was on the night of Passover, Nisan 14, 33 C. E. Now if you recall Passover is called just that because it is the night the angel of death passed over the houses of the Israelites in Egypt when all the firstborn of Egypt were put to death. Only those who had the blood of the lamb sprinkled on their doorposts did the angel pass over their house.

The blood of the lamb represented the blood that the Lamb Jesus Christ was to pour out on behalf of all humankind that puts faith in his ransom sacrifice.

The Israelites were told to celebrate the Passover during the week of unleavened bread which started on Nisan 14. And they celebrate this day even today!

Now before Jesus started the observance of his death he first celebrated the Passover with his chosen apostles. The 12 were with him, but he dismissed Judas before celebrating. Then after celebrating the Passover he then commemorated the Lord's evening meal. When he told his followers to "keep doing this" he was replacing the Passover celebration for the commemoration of his death.

So true Christians who are taken into the New Covenant are commanded to observe Christ's death every year on Nisan 14. It is a yearly observance, just as was the Passover.

Today when does a new day start? It is as 12AM, in the middle of the night. During Jesus' time, the day started at sundown. So Jesus waited until the sun had set before celebrating the Passover. The next day it was still Nisan 14 until sundown. By then Jesus had been hung on the stake, murdered, taken down and buried. For it was not lawful to keep a man hanging until sundown.

Your zeal is commendable. But remember this:

"But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have, but doing so with a mild temper and deep respect."-1 Peter 3:15.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I never hold grudges and I am quick to forgive and forget. Makes life much easier and you have no reason to apologize.

One of my trades in the past was teaching for extra money.....night school. I always cut the "sugar out" in conversations and I am direct, it might sound hard to some, arrogance to others but that is whom I am. An old geeky Sheldon Cooper on Big Bang theory. I have both OCD and AHDH.....

I really like you actually.

You have conviction and that is rare.

I'm not testing the Lord. Nor will I. I have been divisive here, forgive me. L

I am still learning and don't want a new Christian to read this and stumble.

I have nothing against you, you obviously love Jesus as do I. I wont trouble you any more.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You have been even tempered and genuine Joneselius
Christians, real christians are easy to spot, the bible is clear
True Christians manifest the Fruit of the Spirit
chapter 5 of the Epistle to the Galatians: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control."
I think you displayed as much

Christianity is growth, although some don’t show much fruit, we can’t condemn then as non christians, just hope God blesses them and sends them a trial to show them His way of love

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

a reply to: MidnightHawk

Then tell me WHERE in any gospel account does it say "to be saved, remember Christs anniversary of his death to be saved". Just one will suffice.

We remember it on the way knowing that He rose from the dead. In order to believe that one, you have to know the other. Someone cannot defeat death without first having known it. So we remember when and how Christ died that is as important to His rising from death as the fact of his Resurrection. It's knowing that He was put to death even blameless and spotless as He was which is important to everyone's Salvation.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hey Kets, what year was it when Jesus was executed
It’s a tricky answer, don’t guess

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I got this far in your thread before feeling the need to reply - just over two pages, not bad going for me in a religious thread nowadays.

This God you speak of that is so omniscient, so omnipotent, is so vain and conceited that he demands you observe some trivial ritual to remember exactly to the day when his 'Son' - or part of 'himself' due to 'him' being part of The Trinity - has a meal with his mates and was then betrayed and killed then subsequently raised from the dead and eventually ascended into heaven.

Surely this all knowing, all seeing, all powerful God who can do these miraculous things and whose message is all about love, understanding, forgiveness etc KNOWS what's in your heart and mind and doesn't require observance of these rituals to feed his ego.

If he does, well.....he's not the sort of God I'd choose to worship.

Sorry, just my take on things.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Hey Kets, what year was it when Jesus was executed
It’s a tricky answer, don’t guess

Which calendar am I being asked to answer in? This seems to be the crux of this conversation.

I guess to me there are some people who persist in looking at the scripture and seeing that few will ultimately be saved and thinking it means there must be some hidden knowledge and hidden way this is referring to. For myself, I prefer to believe that it means that in the end of times, few will both be believing and keep to the spirit of what that belief should mean in their daily lives with their fellow man.

Indeed, look around. Basic human kindness and decency gets harder every day ... even with one's fellow Christian.
edit on 29-3-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Exactly Kets, what calendar
Nobody knows the year of Jesus birth, it is just not a salvation issue, nor is the date He was born

Petty arguments to cloud a persons mind
Jesus commanded love, ended religion, nobody decides but God what is in a humans heart

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Again, you are wrong.... as usual. AND reaching out for support from another member is....weak.....really weak.

Can't you stand on your own convictions ALONE?

Apparently you do not know when Christ died so...stay ignorant. Deny the cruxifixtion and resurrection by worshipping it on a pagan holiday.

You are a role model as a lost sheep.

Exactly Kets, what calendar
Nobody knows the year of Jesus birth, it is just not a salvation issue, nor is the date He was born

Petty arguments to cloud a persons mind
Jesus commanded love, ended religion, nobody decides but God what is in a humans heart

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Funny DS, I weigh people and their words
Yours, nothing

Thanks but, no thanks.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Then you need to recalibrate your scale because it is way off the mark.

Funny DS, I weigh people and their words
Yours, nothing

Thanks but, no thanks.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It's true March 27, 2021 is the equivalent of Nisan 14 Jewish calendar, this year Good Friday and Easter is way off.
Christians celebrating this time missed by an entire week.
If the Passover needed to be accurate then by extension so does what Jesus commanded as mentioned in Luke 22:19.
The OP is correct.
edit on 29-3-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join