It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New recording, kind of spacey so maybe kick back with a beer and put the headphones on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I'm playing this on a Gibson Les Paul . Sound effects are, reverb, delay, a bit of compression and some weird other effect. With all the tension in the world, I wanted to create something mystical with a flare of a mapless journey.

soundcloud.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Very trippy dude! It goes well with my sunday morning ritual.

And I love the sushi/sashimi guitar in your soundcloud profile, makes me hungry.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
Very trippy dude! It goes well with my sunday morning ritual.

And I love the sushi/sashimi guitar in your soundcloud profile, makes me hungry.

Thanks for listening. Sushi is cheap here these days, reason is not to many people are going to sushi houses to eat so the stores have some good sales on.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yes! I like it!

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Yes! I like it!

Thanks, much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

All cards on the table; I don't usually read your threads, after a while of it all being centered on your gographic location it gets a bit tiresome, I could post ten threads a day discussing the things going on around me, but I understand that for the most part most people don't give a toss.

...But this, this is something I can get behind.

More please,

(I understand that I probably sound like a bit of a d*ck for writing that, but I'm unmedicated and it is what it is, lol)

[More please, lol]

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

All cards on the table; I don't usually read your threads, after a while of it all being centered on your gographic location it gets a bit tiresome, I could post ten threads a day discussing the things going on around me, but I understand that for the most part most people don't give a toss.

...But this, this is something I can get behind.

More please,

(I understand that I probably sound like a bit of a d*ck for writing that, but I'm unmedicated and it is what it is, lol)

[More please, lol]

Always best to be upfront . I appreciate your comment. Glad you enjoyed listening.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hello fellow sound clouder .. Nice song .

Here is a link to my song I just posted today . One guitar one lead guitar and a drums.
Soundcloud

I am going to check out a few more of your songs

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedomSlave
Hello fellow sound clouder .. Nice song .

Here is a link to my song I just posted today . One guitar one lead guitar and a drums.
Soundcloud

I am going to check out a few more of your songs

I thought your tune is very creative and an art to be appreciated in its simplest form.
I would like to hear you do a love song of mystery .

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I like it, sounds like a phaser or a flanger for some swirl.

new topics

top topics

join