It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Reports 3,964 Killed by Covid Vaccines, 162,610 Injured

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I wonder if the British government will list any and all deaths within 28 days of a vaccine on their official vaccine death statistics as they do with anyone who dies within 28 days of a positive Covid test. I very much doubt it. Seems playing with stats is only allowed when it meets the agenda.

edit on 28/3/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Seems playing with stats is only allowed when it meets the agenda.

Yep, like what’s happening in the op.

Ironic really

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Indeed, is it an exclusive right of governments to put the fear of death into people in order to further their goals?

I like how you cherry picked only a small part of my post to reply to. Guess the rest of it was inconvenient.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
“don't care what you think of Alex Jones.“

He makes a living off fearmongering.
And he’s been wrong about almost everything.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: acrux

Link to that report from the EU please , or is it more a case of Alex Jones claims the EU Reports ......

I am not here to debate the link or information contained within.

Then why post it , do you believe it ?

DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS

Alex Jones is Disinformation , conclusion drawn.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Interesting.

It seems as though this list is from a database of everything.

Unless you can somehow explain how and why people that died from Congenital, familial and genetic disorders are on the list...?

Sounds allot like the covid deaths, there’s enough BS to go round for everyone.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
originally posted by: gortex

Link to that report from the EU please , or is it more a case of Alex Jones claims the EU Reports ......

You choose what suits you.

I am not here to debate the link or information contained within.

Then why post it , do you believe it ?

"I JUST WANTED TO BRING THIS TO EVERYBODIES ATTENTION"

Alex Jones is Disinformation , conclusion drawn.

Congratulations, self determined conclusion achieved.

edit on 28-3-2021 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
I wonder if the British government will list any and all deaths within 28 days of a vaccine on their official vaccine death statistics as they do with anyone who dies within 28 days of a positive Covid test. I very much doubt it. Seems playing with stats is only allowed when it meets the agenda.

They already do, they're published weekly on the .gov site.

Any suspected adverse reaction or death occuring within 30 days of vaccination is included on the yellow card vaccine data published here: ye llow card

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

You’re being disingenuous here.

The yellow card scheme does not track or report all deaths of people who have had a vaccine within 28 days. It’s simply a voluntary reporting system for people to report side effects.

All deaths within 28 days of a positive Covid test are however reported and logged.

Regarding vaccines:

“ Part of our continuous analysis includes an evaluation of natural death rates over time, to determine if any specific trends or patterns are occurring that might indicate a vaccine safety concern. Based on age-stratified all-cause mortality in England and Wales taken from the Office for National Statistics death registrations, several thousand deaths are expected to have occurred, naturally, within 7 days of the many millions of doses of vaccines administered so far, mostly in the elderly.”

2 paragraphs later on Covid:

“At the time of this report, over 125,000 people across the UK have died within 28 days of a positive test for coronavirus. Rates of COVID-19 infection and hospitalisation remain high.”

Consistent, balanced?

ALL deaths within 28 days of a positive test for Covid are reported.

SUSPECTED deaths as a result of the vaccine are reported.

You see the difference?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Congratulations, self determined conclusion achieved.

I used to listen to and believe Alex Jones in the early to mid 2000's when he was warning against Chem trails and the NWO Bilderberg group , I've learned who and what Alex Jones is in the years since then which is how my conclusion was achieved.

Alex Jones is a fantasist who spreads Disinformation , he does it well but that doesn't change the fact.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

a reply to: TheResidentAlien

Here’s a page with the list broken down...

www.pagadiandiocese.org...

And this is the actual database page..

www.adrreports.eu...

And a page on understanding reports

This stands out:

The information on this website relates to suspected side effects, in other words, effects that have been observed following administration of, or treatment with, a medicine. However, these suspected side effects may not be related to or caused by the medicine.

And thats Why it still is an EXPERIMENTAL Vaccine...
The jabbed are the observables ... The test subjects
There is No Debate Of that Fact
Speaking of which ... Just how many deaths will there be with the experiment ?
Not Experimental

edit on 3282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Whatever the truth is I have severe concern's about vaccines that edit the human genome.

A virus does this but the cell that is infected dies as a result so editing the genome in general and the cell's NOT dying is a bad move, it will give rise to new and unpredictable mutations and may result in new diseases as well as potentially increasing the risk of cancer and other side affects.

I don't trust AJ but that said just maybe there is something to this but we need to see actual documentary evidence to prove it, document's that can be traced back to there source and validated without which it is just him saying so.

Personally I have put off having the vaccination but I already have a bad heart and am not much of an outgoing person these day's so I have other reason's but if I was well and fit I would still have severe concern's about letting some quack's edit my Genome without fully understanding the potential ramifications outside of the short term profit margin's of there corporate over lords.

I prefer traditional vaccines, just produce the spike protein in batches or even grow the virus then irradiate the # out of the little bugger until it is unable to infect cell's and use the deader than dead virus matter as a vaccine to trigger the immune system, regular booster shot's would be all that would be needed after that but while editing your body's own DNA is one way of making a more permanent solution it is also as I point out not an ideal solution.

Such edited genes may also be passed on in time which is another serious concern, how will a mother's body react to a baby producing the spike protein ?.

The mothers body would attack and kill the foetus as a foreign body due to the spike protein leading to miscarriage and sterility though the placenta may provide some protection, I am seriously concerned that there may be some flesh on the bones of that particular conspiracy theory?.

And indeed the designers of such Gene editing vaccines would have KNOWN this as a potential outcome, how will they treat infertility caused by this if it does exist?, immune suppressing drug's, expensive and lucrative to big pharma similar to those used to treat O negative mothers that have Rhesus positive fathers to there children so that the mothers body's then do not reject there children due to the foetus often positive Rhesus factor which in that case as this DOES cause a usual immune response that does most often lead to a miscarriage if not treated with those drug's?, I wonder if they are investing in ramping up production of such drug's now making pregnancy a designer industry?.

edit on 28-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

What I see is a fake website with some manufactured data, and other non-official websites linking to that data... C'mon seriously ?
edit on 28-3-2021 by TheResidentAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: acrux
This link is from INFOWARS.

It's made up.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I am not here to debate the link or information contained within. (what part of that sentence do you not understand?)

What part of "discussion board" do you not understand?
But I get it, you don't want to discuss it.

Ok. I see it. And I call bull# on it.

calling is nice, but proving is better. Phage, you have a reputation of presenting the facts, don't stop now. Prove this wrong and move on. Or move on. We all know AJ gets things right now and then. Is this one of those times?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

www.adrreports.eu...

This stands out:

The information on this website relates to suspected side effects, in other words, effects that have been observed following administration of, or treatment with, a medicine. However, these suspected side effects may not be related to or caused by the medicine.

You do know the definition of the word "may" , correct ?
No ?
Here ya go :

may :

1. expressing possibility.

Defs by Google.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

www.adrreports.eu...

This stands out:

So the data is just like the COVID death statistics. Does anyone here think that ALL the deaths attributed to COVID are actually deaths that are directly due to COVID? This year deaths from heart attacks are nearly zero, deaths from the flu are nearly zero. It's amazing, COVID cured heart disease and the flu.

Just like they have vastly inflated the COVID deaths, they are underplaying the adverse affects and deaths from the vaccinations.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I believe the CDC stated around 94% of the registered deaths in the USA had one or more comorbidities.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
My conclusion is there are no facts backing this up, is there?

My conclusion is that this is "fake news".

My conclusion is Alex Jones is going to be paying some families a lot of money because he lies.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Phage

I am not here to debate the link or information contained within. (what part of that sentence do you not understand?)

What part of "discussion board" do you not understand?
But I get it, you don't want to discuss it.

Ok. I see it. And I call bull# on it.

calling is nice, but proving is better. Phage, you have a reputation of presenting the facts, don't stop now. Prove this wrong and move on. Or move on. We all know AJ gets things right now and then. Is this one of those times?

We also know most of AJ's reporting comes from sources all over the interwebz. Some good, some bad. In this case, I think he's onto something, but there are information gaps.

Here is what EudraVigilance states about their database: This website was launched by the European Medicines Agency in 2012 to provide public access to reports of suspected side effects (also known as suspected adverse drug reactions). These reports are submitted electronically to EudraVigilance by national medicines regulatory authorities and by pharmaceutical companies that hold marketing authorisations (licences) for the medicines.

Link
Scrolling down will give you a breakdown of reported cases.

The database seems real enough, but information on individual cases, causes, and comorbidity don't seem to be present. At least, not that I have seen so far.
edit on 3/28/2021 by Klassified because: eta

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join