It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Senate Report Psy-Spy-Op?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And the close up day time photo by Steve Thomson of a very clear domed saucer is real gold.

I already posted this question but it seems to have vanished. So I'll do it again:

Pics or it didn't happen!

Teasing, but now in a more serious tone:

Please post the pic of the saucer.

Thank you.

Post it and we shall all be the better for it.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And the close up day time photo by Steve Thomson of a very clear domed saucer is real gold.

I already posted this question but it seems to have vanished. So I'll do it again:

Pics or it didn't happen!

Teasing, but now in a more serious tone:

Please post the pic of the saucer.

Thank you.

Post it and we shall all be the better for it.

I already posted the time stamp in the Preston Dennett video where you can view that image. It is where I saw it. It is what I was referring to.

I will not install a chrome extension to screenshot that. You have to do it.
(Or it never happened) Pick one.

edit on 30-3-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The information to glean that fact isn't as hard for some, as it is for others to see and know.

Appreciate the post mate and truly amazing how much UFO content has now disappeared from the internet - when it comes to origin I've no idea what's going on but would say that regarding the USO aspect the much overlooked cryptoterrestrial hypothesis does deserve a mention.

As for the thread subject and U.S. Navy involvement there's also related info here about an event over the Pacific Ocean witnessed by Secretary Kimball back in 1952 which sparked an official Office of Naval Intelligence UFO investigation (the contents of which are still classified).

The UFO declassification status of the U.S. Navy is also brought up and thought Jan Aldrich's article raised some really important points about missing US Naval UFO Information.

Cheers.
edit on 31-3-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62

The area of the north sea off the east coast of Yorkshire is definitely a place of high strangeness, Paul Sinclair has been investigating the area for nearly 20 years and has found many cases that have been reported in the press over the last 60 years of UFOs and many USOs/ lights under the sea, high military activity ect.

Great post mate and know we've discussed it before but Paul Sinclair really has conducted some fascinating research (both historical archive and boots on the ground) - definitely some extremely strange UFO/USO reports from that area.. not to mention freaky encounters with cryptids and MIB.

Suppose the last part of your post can also be used to (exactly) describe the situation in Puerto Rico and The Mona Channel, the Puerto Rico Trench, Lake Cartagena and the El Yunque rainforest all appear to be extremely 'hot' areas - according to Tim Good 'the weight of testimony emerging from Puerto Rico is breathtaking' and 'UFOs and USOs have frequently been observed by American military personnel'.

Anomalous phenomena map 1995 - 2001

1987-1997 Puerto Rico's Incredible Decade

Puerto Rico Plagued By Gas And Torchlight - Gordon Creighton (1974) - PDF File

UFOs In And Over Puerto Rico's National Forest (El Yunque) - PDF File

UFOs, USOs and the Island of Puerto Rico.

Also some interesting testimony here from the island in 1971 where a UFO witness claims she received a thick manilla envelope from the U.S. Gov 'containing a detailed questionnaire with different UFO shapes' - a bit weird considering the U.S. Gov assures everyone it closed down its UFO investigations in 1969.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Catalina Channel:

Very relevant location to recent events and another related link here describing how 'a truly bizarre series of events unfolded around California’s Channel Islands' where service vessels were 'swarmed and pursued by UAVs'.

Richard Dolan looks into the incident mentioned above.

The website The Drive has recently publicized a fascinating series of UFO encounters by the U.S. Navy in the vicinity of the Channel Islands, off the coast of Southern California, in July 2019. These encounters seem to be every bit as dramatic as the well-known Tic Tac UFO encounter of 2004, although we still lack much information. Richard Dolan discusses what we know about these events, as well as the many gaps in our knowledge.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Nice thought experiment from JGJ regarding George Knapp's new release.

Thread

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Why Are UFO Leaks Happening?

Why Are UFO Leaks Happening? A Flashback To A Theory On WHY Which Still Rings True Today

Back in early December 2020, the now infamous "Batman Balloon" leaked and was published. Although not popular at the time, I put forth a theory on why it may all be happening, and why it was seemingly so easy to debunk. This is an excerpt from that presentation. Now, in April of 2021, even MORE material is coming to light. And the Pentagon, just doesn't seem to care. In fact, on this recent round of material, it seemed a bit too easy to get a response from them regarding the leak, and they acknowledged it was all genuine. However, they wouldn't say if it was considered "unidentified." Why? This flashback to the theory presented in December of 2020, still holds water today. And maybe, even moreso.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I already posted the time stamp in the Preston Dennett video where you can view that image. It is where I saw it. It is what I was referring to.

I will not install a chrome extension to screenshot that. You have to do it.
(Or it never happened) Pick one.
At the resolution in that video, it's hard to tell if it might be an alien space ship, or a hubcap:

I spent at least half an hour looking for a better quality image online, but they are all terrible. The only clue I found pointing to a better image is a photo of Preston Dennett holding an 8x10 print of the image, apparently, so he appears to have something better but has apparently chosen to not share it with us online, though if anybody can find a scan of his 8x10 that might be interesting.

One problem Billy Meier had was his photos were too clear and you could actually identify the car parts his models were made from, so I get suspicious of others who don't show the best resolution images available.

By the way, I'm not saying this photo debunks the Topanga Canyon UFOs even if it did turn out to be a hubcap, because most of those UFO reports as far as I can tell were not of metallic discs like this, weren't there many reports of nocturnal lights? I didn't research it fully but that's what I found when I started looking into it.

Why Are UFO Leaks Happening?

That's one of the best videos I've seen on the UFO/UAP topic since 2017 when the whole TTSA mess started with the three easily debunked "nothingburger" UFO/UAP videos, about which wild claims were made that were way too obviously false, at least to anybody with decent analytical skills like Mick West and Thunderf00t. For those who didn't quite have the analytical skills to decipher what was really happening in those videos, now we have the "Batman balloon" which even a child should be able to see the similarities in the "leaked" "UFO" photo without much analysis at all.

So how do we make sense out of this? I'm not big on conspiracy theories, and John Greenewald Jr. can't prove his theory, but I can't think of any other theory that fits all the facts better than his theory so I give him a big thumbs up for that video and give you Karl a star for posting it.

What Greenewald says is, are government officials really stupid enough to not be able to recognize a batman-style balloon when they see one?

So, point one of his hypothesis that I agree with, is that the analysts in the pentagon are not too stupid to be able to recognize a balloon when they see one.
So the next point in his hypothesis is, if they are smart enough to realize the balloon photo is a batman balloon, why are they leaking the story that it's unidentified? Greenewald's hypothesis to answer that is, because they want us to THINK they are that dumb. I think it's as good a hypothesis as any I've heard and if anybody else has a better explanation, I'd like to hear it.

Then they next question is, why would they do that? For that too, I think Greenewald has a good hypothesis, that some of their past attempts to deal with the UFO topic have been unsuccessful (like the infamous order they gave Hynek to push the "swamp gas" explanation, which seems to have backfired, along with other lame debunking efforts. So now, what if Greenewald is right that they are using this "we are dumb, really dumb and can't recognize a balloon when we see one" strategy because they want us to throw our hands up in disgust and conclude that we can't believe anything the government tells us on the UFO topic anymore. So therefore we are so disgusted with their stupidity that we just ignore whatever they say on the topic, if they are so dumb they can't recognize a balloon. They are muddying the UFO/UAP waters with this nonsense, which is the idea.

The whole idea sounds quite plausible to me. In fact I haven't been shy about insinuating a similar hypothesis ever since Chris Mellon showed a photo of a #1 party balloon and was talking about how it wasn't a US secret project, so how was it able to defy the laws of physics? I think this branch of the "we are dumb" psy-op tactic first became apparent to me in this far too easily identified party balloon back when TTSA was getting going, and now they are just ramping up more of the same with these "leaks" showing more balloons and even more recently a triangle bokeh which Corbell calls a "pyramid".

So it looks like Chris Mellon was in on it if he is pretending to not be able to identify a mylar balloon, which wouldn't be surprising given his intel background, but DeLonge just seemed like a "useful idiot" to help facilitate their psy-op, one they didn't even have to fund since DeLonge raised his own funds for TTSA.

I realize as does Greenewald that a lot of people aren't going to want to hear this, but I have a hard time making sense out of what we are seeing lately with any other hypothesis.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Nice thought experiment from JGJ regarding George Knapp's new release.

Thread

I also found the leaked, March 4, 2018?/2019? alleged UAP Navy photos, that reportedly happened on the same day as the 2015 Navy, Gimbal UAP films as an "interesting coincidence."

quote: Black Vault narrator quote of the video.

edit on 17-4-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 17-4-2021 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 17-4-2021 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Yes mate that initial vid was posted back in December 2020 and thought he hit the nail right on the head - muddying the waters by 'unidentified by design' also sounds pretty plausible to me and can't help thinking the counterintel officers running this sideshow have been reading a bit too much Sun Tzu.

Have read that the most successful components to deception are illusion, misdirection and ridicule and safe to say 'intel' has utilized all three when it comes to managing public perceptions of the UFO subject - as Greenewald also mentions, the strategy does have value from an intelligence standpoint.

Here he is again with a nice thought experiment:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Contradictions, confusion and semantics - Pentagon spokesperson Susan Gough on the 'leaked' briefing slides promoted by Corbell and Knapp.

Two weeks ago, investigative journalist George Knapp and documentary maker Jeremy Corbell published multiple "leaked" photographs of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAPs), along with a night-vision video which showed triangle-shaped (reported as "pyramid" shaped) objects in the sky. The story was that these visuals were collected by the "UAP Task Force," which investigates encounters with unknown objects. Just days later, The Black Vault originally broke the story that the Pentagon authenticated all the photographs and visuals from those two stories, and confirmed they were taken by Navy personnel. However, part of that confirmation seems to have been either walked back by the Pentagon, or at the very least, is the capstone of much unneeded confusion on the part of the Department of Defense (DOD). This confusion stems from unclear statements that were never clarified or corrected, despite numerous opportunities to do so. The Black Vault has decided to publish all communications, since all are public record and subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

did notice that in every interview about UAP over the last four years Michio Kaku has been drip feeding the line about 'hypersonic weapons'.

NARCAP Executive Director Ted Roe explains how, in this interview, Dr Michio Kaku vetted and reviewed their pilot files for congressional hearings (which the D.H.S. then skewed away from the UFO issue) and that Kaku's impression was that he was looking at 'exogenous incursions'.

Also speculation concerning this vid that UFOs officially promoted as a threat from 'artificial intelligence' may be used as a justification to enforce invasive brain tech.

edit on 21-5-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Came across this....and struck me as odd.

Source: www.seattletimes.com...

“I’ve seen some of those videos from Navy pilots,” Brennon said, “and I must tell you that they are quite eyebrow-raising when you look at them.” He added, “I think some of the phenomena we’re going to be seeing continues to be unexplained and might, in fact, be some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life.”

These words specifically “we’re going to be seeing”.

In what context and manner is he saying those words? I see those words as future tense, not past or present tense. After all, we already have been seeing the phenomenon.

Could “we’re going to be seeing” mean in the context of presenting the upcoming June report to the Senate?

Or, perhaps it was a Freudian Slip of future tense, meaning manufactured UFO CIA Psyops yet to come?

Interesting wording to say the least....
edit on 25-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join