It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome new ATS owner. I look forward to your introduction!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

What if Q purchased it.

P

Do you mean this Q ?

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Joe Rogan has got some bank now.

But, it could be Racheal Maddow and Chris Cuomo. Considering their ratings, they are gonna need new employment.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Ha! slamin Salmon! My favourite movie after princess bride lol 😂 a reply to: Bigburgh

Hola Diablo's Blanco! Zongos in the house!
The Blue Curacao is rather nice.... lol private joke😆
edit on 27-3-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Has anything been said anywhere on here WHEN we'll find out who the new alien robot overlord is??

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Joe Rogan has got some bank now.

But, it could be Racheal Maddow and Chris Cuomo. Considering their ratings, they are gonna need new employment.

ROGAN! with his vlog podcast, imagine the street cred ATS or certain members would have on that stage. Many new members would join up on principle.

Ewww, Cuomo, Maddow, Cooper, Lemon.... cnn, drudge, SNOPES.... SkepticOverlord would never allow it.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Donald Trump may have bought it as a gift for Barron. That would be something!

Maybe ATS is that new forthcoming trump social media platform they keep talking about?

(post by Creep Thumper removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
www.websiteiq.com...

FEBRUARY 2021 DESKTOP VISITORS428,734MONTHLY AVERAGE518,266PAGES PER VISIT4.8

WEBSITE DETAILS

AboveTopSecret.com - Conspiracy Theories, UFOs, Paranormal, Politcs, and other

Country Focus United States (60%)Online SinceDec 5, 1998Web ServerApacheCodebasePHPSocial Media Twitter

Still can't find whom has new control of ATS yet...
www.prweb.com...

SWINDON, UK (PRWEB) MAY 1, 2004

The Internet's largest and most popular community dedicated to the discussion of conspiracies, cover ups, scandals and other "alternative topics" has achieved a new milestone. The core domain, AboveTopSecret.com, has experienced record-breaking traffic and staggering growth during the month of April, as well as through the previous six months.

The core community, found at www.AboveTopSecret.com... surpassed a total of 500,000 individual messages in April, with an average of 2,000 new messages each day. A sign of the community's incredible draw is the rate of new member sign-up, an average of 60 new members decide to join the discussion board every day. And with 800 registered members visiting and collaborating on discussion and debate every day, no wonder so many people decide to join and participate.

In addition to the main domain, the AboveTopSecret.com universe features three additional websites, www.BelowTopSecret.com...www.ATSNN.com..., and www.TerrorAnalysis.com.... The combined traffic figures for the AboveTopSecret universe set new records. During the month of April, over 460,000 unique users visited the core domain and 489,000 visited all of the domains; representing a total of over 7.5 million pages viewed. This all translates to a record breaking 220 gigabytes of total bandwidth from the AboveTopSecret domains.

One of the new domains operating in the AboveTopSecret.com universe is the Above Top Secret News Network (www.ATSNN.com...), which is a unique community-driven news portal where any member can create and contribute to breaking news stories. In just four months, the news portal has featured critical exclusive news stories on the Mars landers, Yellowstone park, new technologies, and stories related to the war on terrorism.

As the world situation continues to be one of stressful speculation and doubt, no wonder people are turning to alternative sources to learn more about current events, and the historical factors than influence them. Typically, online communities have been quirky places where unreliable material is presented as fact. Simon Gray, founder of AboveTopSecret.com, believes his site's success is due to an underlying desire to maintain a higher level of credibility and reliability. The motto, "deny ignorance", addresses this desire, and inspires members to search diligently for the truth and subject every theory to intense analysis.

Looking forward, AboveTopSecret.com is not simply settling in on its success. May of 2004 will see the launch of a new world-wide event called "Find The Rings" (www.FindTheRings.com...) where a mysterious grand prize promises that winners will be "captains of enlightenment." Members all over the world will be able to collaborate and participate in this unique event that is designed to compliment and enhance the community spirit.

AboveTopSecret.com and the associated universe of domains are owned by Simon Gray and hosted out of Texas, USA . For more information about AboveTopSecret.com, and requests for interviews, send your inquiries to [email protected]

###

Texas? I thought Arizona or New York. 🤔
The Big Mystery. Coming days....
who is the new owner LLC? Not having luck searching domain ownership.

WE NEED A COUNTDOWN CLOCK🤗

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I'll settle for the truth.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Elon Musk? Better than some I could think of.. like Biggelow or FBI

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well, it's one of two. Alex I can't remember his name oooorrrr it's Nancy Pelosi. She's got her fingers in a few pies.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Well, it's one of two. Alex I can't remember his name oooorrrr it's Palson . He's got his fingers in a few pies.

Loving the mystery. As long as it's not a banned ats member coming back seeking revenge, I guess it will be ok...

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
They seem shy!

So ... if they won't come and say hello ... then perhaps we should have fun picking who it may be.

The obvious ones ... CIA and MI6 come to mind.

Donald Trump may have bought it as a gift for Barron. That would be something!

Perhaps the Queen or Prince Charlie

Vladimir may have coughed up the money ... to give it as a gift to his wife.

Germany bought it as a gift to Merkel.

So many possibilities.

Guess it right and you may get a cookie and three stars.

P

The CIA, FBI and DHS all complained about big tech censoring right leaning thinkers, because they couldn't keep track of them if they were kicked off social media.

Well, right leaning thinkers are allowed here with no censoring and very very few liberal voices left.

My gut feeling is that the alphabet soup black suits bought it to keep track of right leaning thinking.

Since it has been proven by science that the gut is full of neurons and the gut may be part of the neuronal brain system, I better listen to my gut feelings.

I know the CIA,FBI,DHS, Military watch and have people participating on ATS to get members to cough up info they want. But since I personally have no worthwhile info, just opinions, well they can bug me, track me, all they want. I have nothing to fear, unless the Democrats who have 100% control of the government now, follow through with their most recent threat to make right leaning opinions illegal on any social media as subversive and legislate that all conservatives are enemies of the state, as Pelosi wants to do. My gut says it is coming and I trust my gut instincts. So be careful.

edit on 3/27/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Yes, because common sense is in short supply.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Ha! slamin Salmon! My favourite movie after princess bride lol 😂 a reply to: Bigburgh

🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😳 surf and turf and turf and turf!

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

I hope the new owners convert www.abovetopsecret.com... into www.abovetopsecret.com...

Agreed. Also would be REALLY good if the ability to directly log-in was restored and be able to bypass the control freak social media networks. The social media network log-in, considering the content discussed here, is a huge turn-off.

New owner might also consider allowing linking to images vice having to load images onto the ATS server.

Cheers
linking images is convenient but if you see find some older threads most of the linked images no longer work. If you upload them they work long as the site continues to work.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: The2Billies

Yes, because common sense is in short supply.

And the supply we have, we’re saving that in case someone else wants some.
edit on 27-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Autocorrect can’t spell

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😳 surf and turf and turf and turf!

In Young Frankenstein (Fronkensteen) voice... Hello Zongo.

edit on 27-3-2021 by Bigburgh because: Pic

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

I can tell you that if it was me that people wouldn’t know this much about a change of ownership. If it ever came up at all, it would be like “oh yeah, I bought that a while back now...”

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join