It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Class A Sighting/Encounter with Bigfoot

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have a friend I have known through the internet since the late 1990's. I couldn't even fathom how many hours we have talked, but needless to say it has been many many hours. For awhile there life took us down different paths and we fell out of touch a bit.

Imagine my surprise when she reached out to me on my youtube channel. Pretty funny day that was to pick right up where we left off. So imagine my surprise while when we were talking about what Im doing now, she casually mentioned her encounter with Bigfoot. Have to say that dropped my jaw a bit considering she has always been rather hmmm, starchy in her beliefs. That's really the best word I can think of at the moment. One of those whom would be considered their feet firmly planted on solid ground.

Of course I other on the other hand am a bit more free wheeling with my thoughts. Obviously, I've been a member on here for over 10 years. That should give you a good idea.

While I wanted to really know her story and ask a lot of questions I told her not to tell me anything and to let me do a interview with her about it. Surprisingly she said okay. Lol that was easy, thought I was going to have to beg!

The ONLY thing I knew going into this interview was the one thing she had mentioned, was that others had interviewed her and her sighting/encounter was considered a Class A one.

If you are a fan of all things big foot, Im pretty sure you will find her story about it very compelling. You can Feel her remembering the encounter as she recalls it.

Listen or not, Believe or not, but I think you will be surprised with this one.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Hello old friend. I spilled coffee on my computer and can't use the exclamation point and there is a zero before my capitol letters which I have to delete. Guess all the coffee hasn't dried out yet.
anyway, I started listening to your video and I can tell I will really enjoy this.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Oh Im so happy to hear this and especially from you my old dear friend!!! Added a couple !! for you so you can have spares!

Can you tell what I meant when I said you can "feel" her remembering it?

edit on 3/26/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
saved to watch later thanks for this stuff

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You are most welcome. If Bigfoot is an interest of yours, I can't see how you would really be disappointed with her telling of the story. Like I mentioned you really can "feel" her reliving it. Let me know!

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Looking forward to listening to this later! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have it on my list to listen to also, and thank you....

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Awesome, thanks!

My wife and I love bigfoot stuff so we will check in out in a bit.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Great! You will have to come back and let me know what you thought about it!

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Katatonik

You are most welcome! Im looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Yes, she paints a vivid picture of what she saw and felt. You can hear it in her voice. Great interview!

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing. Gave you and Night Star a 👍 on YT 😊

new topics

top topics

join