It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: Chilling social media posts of mother who 'carried on like normal' ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Dude. I still reckon having her flayed skin displayed in the nearest commons as a warning against vainly committing infanticide would be socially beneficial.
Doing the same to the poor lady who’s child drowned is a little excessive.
Natural justice has meted out punishment for her already if I am reading correctly.
As an aside one of my instructors at the school of fools was instrumental in getting pool fencing into law in Australia after his child died in similar circumstances.
Shout out to Rhino if your a lurker or poster!
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
She knifed a grownup. She didn’t leave her offspring to die while she hit the clubs. I’d say 17 years is consistent with precedent.
Who needs a curfew or media bellowing? Jail time.
In this day and age the other bird deserves to lose her life and sacrifice her skin as a warning to the generations. I can see the ads already, ‘save your skin, look after your beebee’
a reply to: Tulpa

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

There actually was a fence around the pool. It was a law there too. Problem was, the infant exited the house inside the fence perimeter.

We're actually on the same page about the punishment party-slut should get. Only thing I'd recommend differently would to be more medieval about it. Back during medieval times the practice was to execute someone and chop off their head, and then place their head upon a pike at the outskirts of town. As the skull rotted it gave off a gut wrenching stench which wafted through the air for weeks, and served as an olfactory reminder to everyone else. In fact, it was such a powerful reminder that often family members of the perpetrator were stoned to death and/or exiled from the village, just as retribution for having to endure the stench! They didn't mess around back in those days!

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I hope she has a miserable life wracked with guilt misery and shame. Also she needs to be locked up and have some bad stuff happen to her.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Oh my. I didn’t realise they had a fence.
Seems a little self defeating if the water can be accessed from where the kid is 😳
Those medieval peons
breaking on the wheel always seemed like a sickening/entertaining execution for bloodthirsty masses.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

The intent behind the fences is to keep neighbor kids / people from falling into a pool, not the residents themselves. That's the parent's responsibility. As a result, most of the fences around pools were like that. I'm not aware of one which wasn't.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Its no different ethically than late term abortion so she prob figured it was fine.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I'm agreeing with you (just so there's no misunderstanding, as so easily happens on-line). Im not generally in favour of medieval torture unless it's for politicians, but for this case I'd make an exception.

My point was that the media scum will screech and scream about all and any crimes committed by men, regardless of age, context or any other factors, and use it as an excuse to attack the entire male population.

Women, not so much.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ringsofsaturn777

I really hate it when this argument shows up. Because the problem instantly goes from being a localized problem to becoming a "boil the ocean" and "solve world hunger" level problem. Now you're not fixing an individual incident, but trying to fix an entire political system.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I really hate it when this argument shows up. Because the problem instantly goes from being a localized problem to becoming a "boil the ocean" and "solve world hunger" level problem. Now you're not fixing an individual incident, but trying to fix an entire political system.

Not sure what you are trying to say, my point is very simple.. if ppl think that its perfectly ok to kill a baby right before birth, there is no logically consistent reason for them to think doing it shortly after is any worse.

Why is anyone suprised? This is what theyve been taught.. life thats inconvenient can be thrown away.
edit on 1-4-2021 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It's easy to blame an individual but individuals grow in a culture.

And we have no idea what her personal grow bag was like. I read somewhere that her Father said he had not seen her since her disappearance when she was 14.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Im not sure if youre agreeing or disagreeig with me.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I agree... it's what they have been taught.
No one cares.

I see so much hate and violence on this thread.

No compassion. No wondering about how this could have happened......what led up to it.
Just hate for a girl.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yeah she will be sittiing in a cell wondering what was so bad about it if late term abortion is okay and she will be perfectly right to wonder..

Either they are both evil or neither are.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
But where the F is the father?

Good point. Well made. However, the lack of the father is no excuse for her actions.

I recall a vegan couple who fed their infant child fruit juice until it was taken away after being found severely malnourished. Apparently, mother's milk was bad.

Note, not having dig at Vegans!

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Really? Almost all the pools in backyards here are fully enclosed with a supposedly child proof gate.
Wow.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
I'm agreeing with you (just so there's no misunderstanding, as so easily happens on-line). Im not generally in favour of medieval torture unless it's for politicians, but for this case I'd make an exception.

My point was that the media scum will screech and scream about all and any crimes committed by men, regardless of age, context or any other factors, and use it as an excuse to attack the entire male population.

Women, not so much.

True. It’s a strangeness thats for sure.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ringsofsaturn777

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Not sure what you are trying to say, my point is very simple.. if ppl think that its perfectly ok to kill a baby right before birth, there is no logically consistent reason for them to think doing it shortly after is any worse.

Why is anyone suprised? This is what theyve been taught.. life thats inconvenient can be thrown away.

Or abort even later, like after the child has had offspring of its own and killed them through neglect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join