It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: Chilling social media posts of mother who 'carried on like normal' ...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Doxanoxa

Hello Doxanoxa,

Thanks for your input.... you raised some relevant and logical questions, and pointed out true short comings with the local government. Bloody frustrating isn't it?

Your words seem to point out you might be a resident of the UK? You speak of problems with the council.... yep, we got the SAME issues in Oz in a lot of places! Sadly, these problems are all over the world these days.

And we have the same problem with ambulance people, and/or police officers having to fill in the wide gaps in needed social services.

That is when the ambulance people aren't in the hospital themselves because some patient, whom they were trying to help, has BASHED them up a good one! Usually someone on "ice"... which is ALSO all over the bloody place too. And an even more serious social problem.

I blame that TV series "Breaking Bad" for contributing to the ice epidemic too. People want to emulate the craziest of things these days.

I have seen it here in Oz as well.... it is like one young lady gets pregnant and has a Bub... next thing you know all her friends are preggers too! Seriously.... it is like getting pregnant blew through town with the last storm front.

What few young mums I know are all doing a good job of raising their new kids, and grandma usually is watching the kids when mum is at work, etc. Can't say all of them are married or being supported by the father....which is what "should" be happening.

But since this is 2021..... I think humans have de -evolved somewhat.

I honestly don't remember any stories like this growing up, or when my kids were young.

Although I do remember stories of kids drowning... it was usually drowning or a dang car wreck...but no leaving the kids in the car, or abandoning them at home for 6 days.

No, I won't lose sleep over it, am outraged for sure though. Flabbergasted even.

You gotta seal your mind off to the bad things, if you can, most of the time. All the bad things going on, you would be a basket case if you worried or cared about everyone.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hope this is what she is told.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
This is nothing but straight up murder. Anyone with 2 braincells knows the baby will die if you leave it for 6 days. Surely she must have known.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
This is nothing but straight up murder. Anyone with 2 braincells knows the baby will die if you leave it for 6 days. Surely she must have known.

Yep she’s a murderer. I agree with the hound, in addition the silly thing should be strung up by her nipples and flayed.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Hello Dalamax,

Oh my.... whilst I can understand how one might feel like you mentioned...but you know we can't do something like that.

Wouldn't be very civilised behaviour if that were to happen, but I can sympathise somewhat.. it is a very disturbing news story.

Two wrongs don't make a right..... as my dear grandmother used to say.

She will most likely go to prison for a pretty long time I would imagine.

Covid type lock down for "X" amount of years.... behind bars.... prison food forever, begin.... no opposite sex intermingling...

One could possibly presume, due to her apparent? "Social Media Influencer Syndrome" personality type. I think robbing her of her most attractive years for a couple decades or so and there will be a mountain of remorse and regret weighing on her pretty heavily.

No more selfie sessions, and parties if you are wearing the orange jumpsuit.

I just hope the outrageousness of this news story, and it's apparent wide coverage in UK media; that it would scare some common sense into some young parent who somehow thinks, abandoning a kid at home is ok, to scare them into thinking of the kids first.

Even if it is for only a short period of time, a few minutes; you shouldn't think it is an "option". Kids can get into real trouble way too fast..Ha!

Example: I knew a lady who just stepped into the back yard to water some plants with the hose. 2, maybe 3 minutes.

She came back in the door just in time to see her little girl stick some car key into the bloody power outlet! She managed to remove the "child proof" socket protector thingy too!

Big crack, a bit of smoke, and horrified look on the kids face...and moms too... She was ok, no injuries, but example how fast kids can get in trouble!

Pravdaseeker

edit on 27-3-2021 by pravdaseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

This is so vile and so depraved... I can't stop thinking of this baby girl. I don't even know how someone could do this. How???

I want to believe that she thought someone would hear the baby crying and come and take her, or that somehow someone would find the baby and help her. But in my heart, I'm not believing it. There were so many places she could have taken this child to be safe if she didn't want to be a mother -- fire stations, hospitals, police stations. She did not have to do this!!!

What the hell is happening to people? Something isn't right...

No belly laugh for me this morning. And this little girl will never know that simple joy. It's evil. Let that mother rot in jail. Even that's too good for her.
edit on 27-3-2021 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Hi prav. I know I get a little excessive but I must insist that my solution is a positive.
Firstly, the taxpayer is not burdened by another mouth to feed and body to tend to for twenty-five years.
Secondly capital punishment is extreme for extreme behaviour. Vacuously abandoning a completely dependent being to die a horrible and absolutely avoidable death is heinous in the extreme.
If society fails it’s most vulnerable then it is unjust and immoral.
I feel the punishment is justice as the perpetrator places their social standing above their offspring therefore Her looks should be preserved by her flayed skin being wrapped around a dummy and installed in the nearest commons.
In contrast to her useless and conceited life, she can serve her community as a warning against such callous disregard in death.
edit on 27-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Paragraphs

edit on 27-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Complete my argument

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Hello again dalamax,

I am pretty sure the death penalty isn't allowed in the UK, and that is the system she will go to trial in.

You make some pretty valid points, and if this young kid was a relative of mine or something like that, I might be saying things different too, because it is just that deplorable to everyone.

I know you meant it as a "figure of speech" or something along those lines.

My wife has often described a similar punishment is needed for pedophiles...but she knows it can't be done either...

Can't say as I disagree with my wife on that either, other than it isn't allowed by law to punish people like that, even if they might deserve it.

Go in peace my friend.... the world has changed...

I don't think the "in general" news will get good for quite some time yet.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Given the way she behaved, consider this...
She may have lost one child but, in her mind, she probably thinks that's OK because she can just have another!

Once the modelling work dries up and she's bored of clubbing, of course.

And she will.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Heartbreaking. Of all the horrible things that have happened lately, that depresses me the most.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker

Hello again dalamax,

I am pretty sure the death penalty isn't allowed in the UK, and that is the system she will go to trial in.

You make some pretty valid points, and if this young kid was a relative of mine or something like that, I might be saying things different too, because it is just that deplorable to everyone.

I know you meant it as a "figure of speech" or something along those lines.

My wife has often described a similar punishment is needed for pedophiles...but she knows it can't be done either...

Can't say as I disagree with my wife on that either, other than it isn't allowed by law to punish people like that, even if they might deserve it.

Go in peace my friend.... the world has changed...

I don't think the "in general" news will get good for quite some time yet.

Pravdaseeker

Hey Prav,
I won’t derail with my ideas about pedophiles, I’m sure your wife and I could have a lively conversation about law reform. I doubt we would be the only peeps within a twenty mile radius who could express similar sentiments.
I did mean what I said quite literally, I won’t labour the point however if there is natural justice in this reality the least it could do is give her some VD and let her uterus fall out.
I will sleep easy, resting on arms reversed.
You have a good day.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

You might be interested in this bit from the BBC I just came across...

www.bbc.co.uk...

To quote from the artjcle...

"....Asked if his comments had been wise, Mr Price said: "Absolutely it's wise.

"If children taking drugs and dressing in ways that are sexually inappropriate for their age is not in the public interest, then I don't know what is."

In its decision, the misconduct panel's chairman Steve Powell said it was "particularly concerning" Mr Price had focussed on "families from poor backgrounds in an unnecessary and unwarranted way".

But Mr Price said his intention had been to highlight how poorer pupils were being let down.

"Why are we teaching them that these values are more important than the opportunity for education?" he asked.

"And why is the school putting importance on that prom event, more importance than it is on their educational achievement?

"If children are going to work their way out of poverty one of the key ways to do that is through education."

Seems to me the whole system is corrupt.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The "Kardashian syndrome"?
I'm not a fan, but I've never seen them criminally neglect one of their underage kids.
Problematic as much of that era of reality TV was (although there's probably been partying "It Girls" since the 1920's), later that series did show them mothering (it wasn't just party, party), working and they had college degrees. They're all very much alive, and at least physically healthy.
So for me that's a bit unfair.
They did not shirk all responsibility like this "mother" did.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
the thought of that child's lonely death is heartbeaking
what a terrible story.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Felt a parallel might be interesting...

Where one can come back from "life experience" ?
Amish

Some choices pose greater negative consequences.

Parenting would be taken more serious if a licence had to be earned?

Relying on gov causes political turmoil...

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well...it should make it easier for people to understand why Bill Gates and others may want to sterilize the population.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Because they are nut job eugenics enthusiast war mongering hypocrites?
a reply to: HarryJoy

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Obviously not in Australia then ? Morning shows, current affair, 60 mins., etc.would have painted this ass mucus out as having the stuffing routinelly thumped out of her by a man perpetrator.
RIP little one.x

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
To many of these stories, that is why I say early abortion is better than babies suffering at the hands of teen parents in many cases, unwanted, unloved, hurt and abused. That creates a whole new generation of angry mentally unstable people.

Correction.

Personal responsibility to have avoided pregnancy in the first place was the best strategy. With the abortion route, the little girl is murdered either way.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Jersey Shore would be a better comparison for that.

Kardashians are trash in a lot of ways, but as you say, they knew how to work the trash angle while having it together more or less behind the scenes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join