It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens get probation for manslaughter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Two teenagers in California beat up a thirteen year old kid who later died from his injuries.
The boys went to trial and were found guilty of involuntary manslaughter.
Probation....

Wow.

One of the boys hit Diego stolz in the back of the head causing him to fall down and then both boys continued the beating.
Stolz was unconscious and never woke up.
He died nine days later from a brain injury.

www.pe.com...

I’m sure these boys learned their lesson.....🙄
edit on 26-3-2021 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Your link to pe.com sucks, wont let me check it out with my add blocker on.

Was wondering what race the 2 kids were.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

"It was an incident that occurred when they were 13 years old," said defense attorney Rickson Dakanay, who represented the other defendant in the case. "They couldn’t really process what was going on at the time."

What bull****. Of course they knew what was going on. They had a history of physically assaulting the victim. This wasn't some impulsive accident, it was a prolonged history of assaults.
As is typical, the school did nothing whenever the bullying was reported.
Throw those little assholes in jail where they belong.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

HERE is a different link.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

The kids identities are not released because they are minors.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

"It was an incident that occurred when they were 13 years old," said defense attorney Rickson Dakanay, who represented the other defendant in the case. "They couldn’t really process what was going on at the time."

What bull****. Of course they knew what was going on. They had a history of physically assaulting the victim. This wasn't some impulsive accident, it was a prolonged history of assaults.
As is typical, the school did nothing whenever the bullying was reported.
Throw those little assholes in jail where they belong.

Exactly.

And if it was a known and ongoing issue at the school. Sue the living F### out of everyone they can, too.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
They were both white, but likely Hispanic based on the video that recorded the incident. That's California for you. When something like this happens in Florida, you better believe the guilty party will end up in a detention center and finish in adult prison after 18.

I cannot believe the administration was not at the very least forced to resign. The principal should not have kept her job after this incident.

Poor kid, that's why I plump my kids up with good food and spar with them over the years. A child should be encouraged to defend himself, not try and talk reason into an ape.
edit on 3-26-2021 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

That is awful. My condolences to that child's parents. I hope the Children that did it gets the help they so desperately need.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I couldn't imagine have the two people that attacked and killed my child get off with probation.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Poor kid, that's why I plump my kids up with good food and spar with them over the years. A child should be encouraged to defend himself, not try and talk reason into an ape.

that's what my dad did, except he didn't spare with us. he made us learn how on our on. fed us damn good though.

i remember one day my middle brother brought a friend home for lunch, we sat down with a loaf and half of bread, big pack of ham and cheese, big bowls of vegetable beef soup. the old boys eye were buggin and he asked do you guys always eat like this. we said hell yea.

my dad always said don't start no sh@@ and don't take no sh@@, then there will be no sh@@.

edit on 26-3-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I would be in prison if this happened to one of my children, straight up.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Oh, I imagine everyone knows who the killers are. Now they will have to face the real tough guys, with taunts of "hey killer,think you're tough?" There lives will never be the same. Now they are the victims. As are both their parents.

Karma is an ironic SOB!
edit on 26-3-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
No dude. Not at all. That's not how it really works anymore in the clown world we live in.in a perfect world, yes. We're not in a perfect world.

I'll keep this short. Just an example. I've been in the county prison Numerous times (nothing major, im not a felon). Some types of people (most but not all) will get/give props and street cred to those that beat
women, their girlfriends or their spouses. I'm not lying when I say it's a badge of honor for them. "You was just keeping them in line bro, its what you gotta do" is what these violent aggressors are reassured. I have other examples of this type of attitude inside and outside of the county prison.

My deepest sympathies for the family and friends of the lad that was beaten. I would lose my mind if that had happened to one of my children.

There are a lot of uncomfortable truths out there and things will not get better until these truths can be talked about freely and openly.
One uncomfortable truth for some is that Some people cannot be rehabilitated.
The perpetrators here, I'd bet the family farm on it, will be repeat offenders for a long time.

edit on 26-3-2021 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

vidya gamez strike again~

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Haha that was a standard nineties after school lunch I thought !

top topics

join