It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it. The reason for the DUMBs. Combined Ecological Meltdown 2048-2080.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I've been historically very cynical about ecological protection & conservation narratives, as I've seen & understood the research which suggests that Climate Change is NOT the reason for the climatic changes which we have witnessed - the disruptive effects are aberrations, but they are not indicative of a continuous advancing trend towards the alleged temperature increase that has long been suggested as being the likely death of us all. I think I understand the reason for this narrative, which is that we are being taught to look at ourselves as the problem, to believe that it is our fault, because we have used teabags & plastic drinking straws, we've not always recycled our plastic trash, and so on. One thing we all should be aware of is that this cunning slide of the blame game, from its actual culprit (to be confirmed momentarily) to the patsy culprit (that's all of us normal folk) is pure psychological warfare, propaganda designed to make us believe that when stuff starts to get really bad, that we are to be flooded with depressive thoughts of how we are to blame, causing us to lead a life of disintegrating pride & wellbeing, as the Great Decimation begins to unfold, less likely to stand up & call for the truth.

That's right. There is a Great Decimation coming, and the reason, is quite simple - it is the aggressive technological rape of this planet's life, in the service not of food, or pleasure, or anything other than filthy lucre - technologically bombastic attack against so-called 'Mother Earth' (a phrase I have always disliked as it sounds too much of a tree-hugging sort of thing). But yes, the Earth is our Mother in the same sense that that which is over us, above, is the glory of our Father. We look up at the skies & see the great wondrous beauty of the universe in which we live, and for aeons it has inspired us to strive to fit well into the lives that we have been gifted with, in this beautiful & initially paradisical place, where everything is connected, part of some great cosmic cycle, where our soul & spirit soars from our dreams into the Great Beyond, when we shuffle off this mortal coil, when the silver cord is loosed.

But wait - that thing, that looming threat which governments have seen coming for decades, they know it's going to happen, and they know it's going to be terrible. They've made preparations over those decades - the DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases). Enormous underground caverns, either appropriated from what exists naturally, or mined out to accommodate city sized dwelling places for people, food production, technology of a clean sort - don't want those fumes choking up the atmosphere - it's time to dust off those secret patents written by men such as Nikola Tesla, and Thomas Townsend-Brown. Technology that was shelved by the power cartels which ran the oil & gas industry, and the electricity industry, and the government lackeys who propped them up. Those wonderful technologies offering literally free power, clean energy from the underlying fabric of reality, totally free, wireless, harmless & unlimited. But those wonderful qualities meant that it could never be profitable, not in the way that those fossil fuels could be handled, made to work in ways that seemed solid & dependable, enriching hundreds of thousands of individuals to godlike wealth & status, rooting the backbone of the Western Establishment in the power it was able to reap, from the industries which became evermore mechanised, evermore aggressive, evermore greedy as the power & technological developments introduced greater & greater efficiency, with new materials reducing wastage & advancing special methods of produrement, increasing the propensity for offshoot industries such as pesticides & genetically modified crops.

The aggressive farming of the land is so devastating in its scope, so destructive to the fertility of the soils which we depend on for our massive interlocking food industries, that we only have 60 harvest left, until the soils are simply too depleted to support the growth of anything but the weeds which are resistant to pesticides & drought conditions. And now, we look at the aggressive over-fishning of the world's oceans, and realise that 90% of the apex predators (sharks), and the second tier predators (bluefin tuna, dolphins, sea turtles) are either caught & turned into soups (in the case of sharks - 99% of their biomass is discarded - only the fins are retained, as a nutritionless status symbol in Asia - mainly China). 'Dolphin Safe' tuna is a great big lie - there is no way of guaranteeing that the fish are being caught in a manner that protects dolphins. Dolphins are actually seen by many fishermen as competition, taking from their own ceaseless quest for new harvests, with ever-diminishing returns leading inexorably to the death of all marine life, as each layer of predator is overfished (or destroyed as 'bycatch' accidental catching, most are either dead or dying as they are returned to the waters as useless trash) & with each layer of overfishing the hierarchy of life in the oceans is disrupted & ultimately, even the coral reefs are dying as a direct result. Furthermore, the majority of plastic trash in the oceans is NOT plastic drinking straws & plastic bags (but remember - it's your fault, so they want you to believe that those items are the big problem) - the actual majority of the trash in the great Pacific garbage patch overall is discarded fishing nets & other equipment made from plastic. Obviously, these serve to clump together all the other plastic waste in these ever-growing garbage patches.

But remember - it's your fault! Not the fishing industry! Not the aggressive pesticide-driven farming industry!

The estimate is that by 2048, the oceans on planet Earth will be exhausted of all useful fish or other marine creatures that are suitable for human consumption. So between 2048 & 2080 (see the movie linked in post #2 - we have only 60 harvests left), both the fishing & the farming will collapse. The great majority of industrial farming is corn which produces feed for cattle & other livestock, so those industries will die also. This is it folks, the Great Decimation. The population will decline miraculously down to levels of around 500,000 - just like the Georgia Guidestones 'predict' (remember those guidestones said 'maintain' population, not 'reduce' population - the reduction will be a natural byproduct of the Great Decimation). They don't need to do anything nefarious to kill us all off - the Great Decimation will do it for them! In fact, as I composed this thread, I wondered whether the vaccine program, after the scamdemic which has seen so many bizarre episodes of propaganda & social conditioning (though I do believe there is a real, engineered virus at work, it's not totally 'unreal' - quite possibly initiated by a cabal of international elites who took action unilaterally, against which the governments of the world could do nothing, as they couldn't admit the existence of, or war against, such a cartel) - might actually be some sort of time-delay kill switch.. A weapon that can be activated by satellite or by drone targeting, which unleashes a nano-particulate destruction from the inside out, to quickly 'mercifully' kill us off, so that we don't suffer the horrendous conditions that the Great Decimation will bring.

edit on MarchThursday2113CDT07America/Chicago-050022 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling, editing

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Maybe that's a bit crazy, a bit extreme. Maybe we will be left to die off naturally, in a hell zone where we end up eating other humans to survive, just as it was in the days of Noah. But where is the Ark? It is underground, and it is remarkably expansive & interconnected. All that free, clean energy will propel a new type of industrial revolution, which ultimately will emerge back above ground to prepare & execute a cleanup & a restoration. Cities will be razed, they will be earthed over & new parkland created. The technological centres will be restored for the sake of nostalgia, and a new social system will be unveiled for the 'above ground' survivors who somehow survived this dark period in the history of Mankind. They may or may not be treated well by the undergrounders, probably they will all suffer PTSD & other mental & physical health challenges. It could be a story of redemption & reconciliation, as the envious above-grounders are carefully reintegrated, hopefully without insurgency against those who they see as having abandoned them & their forefathers to a hellish nightmare while they lived in air-conditioned luxury (relatively speaking) underground.

Or, it could actually be a whole lot worse than this. This is actually the 'good' scenario - the other, more likely scenario, is that China will attack the United States & initiate a global war which will rightly be known as World War 3. I don't really want to 'go there' in this thread, because this is primarily about the ecological driving forces that will lead us unavoidably into the Great Decimation, which will unfurl between 2048 & 2080. This needs serious consideration, and we should be aware of the Ark theory, with the sequestering of resources & the brain drain of citizens with high academic & military status being strategically located near to these DUMB sites when the time draws near. What this knowledge will accomplish between now & then, I do not know. But the Great Decimation is where we're inexorably headed, and only a release of the hidden technologies NOW will prevent a global disaster that will probably go full nuclear exchange, seeing as the hidden citizens of greatest value are safely tucked away underground, ready to emerge thiry years later to restore the lands with the amazing technologies which already exist, which aren't being shared with humanity at this time. They could possibly stop this, though in itself that effort would probably lead to a limited war of near-global stature, as countries & blocs are forced to stand down some of their destructive practices to stop the aggressive decimation of the land & sea at their hands.

However that, would be the best outcome we can & should hope for. Never thought I would call for war, but warfare between nations now, to save the planet, is better than fifty years of warfare between individual survivors on a small yet global scale, raiding for supplies & eating human flesh to survive. It's time to stand up. Watch the following documentaries to understand what's gone wrong, and to get a handle on the methods which are possible even now, to stop it from unfolding as I have described it. Imagine how amazing it would be if the farming methods outlined in one of the documentaries (Kiss the Ground) were to be arrayed with Tesla or Townsend-Brown free energy & gravity mitigation technology to implement incredible syntheses of innovative agricultural methodologies in developing ways to advance the cause of balance & abundance.

Watch both movies & you will see that this event, or series of interlinked events, which I have entitled the Great Decimation, is undeniable, inevitable, and in point of fact, almost entirely within the realm of possibility to mitigate, at least in part. But it would take a new sort of social dynamic, perhaps one that has been shaped in us during the pandemic, of obedience to the governmental plans in overcoming the terrible problems we will face, ensuring that we can not only survive, but thrive. It could go both ways - our compliance can be used to save us, or destroy us. But if we don't stand up & raise awareness of these aggressive & destructive practices which will literally DESTROY US, within sixty years, then we don't deserve to survive. If we try, then we did the noble thing, and history will remember us well.

Here's to HOPE

FITO

edit on MarchThursday2113CDT07America/Chicago-050035 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling, editing

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

The Faction of the elite that wish and are even wishful to allow this collapse and to do nothing to stop it, to NOT invest in hydroponic projects, sustainable farming, restoring life to the soil, building modern architecture to house people, business, farm's (including fisheries and also nature reserves under artificial roof's in artificially recreated environments) are simply wanting the power base of which they are only a tiny part to collapse, there end goal is to decrease the power of there rivals by destroying there power base which is actually the human population, to increase there own power base by controlling the resources and making even common resources not in there control scarce and then to elect themselves as a world government.

The Guide stones were written by an evil person, no empathy for there fellow humanity and no optimism for the future, rather someone that see's only the killing off of humanity as a means to there own ideological future.

Make no mistake they are not and never were unopposed, it if comes down to it that they succeed they will in fact be the first elite to die as the other elite whom know there plan will see to that and take over what they have worked toward for themselves if it comes down to that.

edit on 25-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Make no mistake they are not and never were unopposed, it if comes down to it that they succeed they will in fact be the first elite to die as the other elite whom know there plan will see to that and take over what they have worked toward for themselves if it comes down to that.

Thanks for reminding me that there are good folk near the top of the tree who are able & willing to act in the defence of the principle that humanity has a right to exist. Sometimes when it gets dark, the darkness becomes even more intense, as though it can see you & react against your presence. The light can get hard to see, and it's difficut at times to remember that the dark is in fact as noon day light to the One from whom all that is good has arisen..

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Its not that bad. come on man.... lighten up.

You only live on earth for a blink of time,barely a blink.

You were born to experience this Earth not manage nor change it....it is autonomous from humanity....only vanity leads us to believe we are important enough that we control the Planets destiny, if that were true we would be extinct by now.

Yes, something big is coming soon,yes its Global, yes its going to wipe out 90% of Humanity Globally.

Yes, the DUMBS were built to survive this incoming Event.

Yes, an underground war is now on for control of those DUMBS because that translates to control Post-Event which means again controlling all of Humanity.

Yes, its a Noahs Flood scenario.

Yes,you can survive in Groups external to the DUMBS....on an overall scale you odds are almost as good outside a dumb AS THEY ARE INSIDE ONE.

HUMANITY HAS SURVIVED THIS EVENT MULTIPLE TIMES AND IT WILL SURVIVE AGAIN.

No, they arent going to tell you or the masses,not till the very very end.

Yes,some of us have know this state of affairs for GENERATIONS and have been preparing to put up our best fight.

Yes, if you are interested there are people here on ATS who will help you learn how to prepare.

Yes, you do need to be a part of a fairly large Group, no one will survive without numbers on their side.

No, its not about stocking up guns and weapons to fight Zombies but you need to come to term with making the hard decisions.

Understand that Preppers and Religous zealots and Satanists and every creature under the Sun all have a survival instinct they must follow....its nature triggered and driven.

You have to prepare to be LED....you must get ready to follow your instincts....to travel....to learn on-the-fly....do die without seeing it coming because you are to BUSY DRIVING FORWARD INTO THE FUTURE TO NOTICE .... you must be prepared to be a happy contented Torchbearer....for that is what our Generations alive today have been created to be.

You do have a right to know.
edit on 25-3-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Sh!t happens, we play the cards we are dealt. We play them with class and panache. Don’t be afraid, look the grim reaper in the face and spit in his eye.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Sh!t happens, we play the cards we are dealt. We play them with class and panache. Don’t be afraid, look the grim reaper in the face and spit in his eye.

While you are planting your size 12 Spitkicker in his Jewels.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

What a happy read !
Well layed out and quite frightening !

Unfortunately it does indeed seem as if war will become inevitable with a few particular nations who have little to no regard for environment nor flora and fauna.

I hope common sense prevails, although that is becoming less and less common by the day.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The End is coming!
Short version!

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
The End is coming!
Short version!

Or...the New Beginning is coming !

It just depends which side of the fence your feet are on right now.

Does anyone else have a bag of Rose bush seeds from hundreds of different bushes ?.... I have been going with the flow the last few years and the flow has had me collecting seeds from wild plants....Wild Lettuce and Wild Roses and all kinds of different seeds.... even weeds like Dandelion.....who saves Dandelion seeds ? Or wild lettuce Seeds?...anyone else recently in the last few years developed a seed fetish?
edit on 25-3-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I disagree with you in part, in that we have a responsibility to leave this world a little better than we found it, or at least that we don't leave it in a worse condition. However, I do agree that in a sense, we must be light in our mindset, enjoy the blessings we receive & live happily with our family & friends, living a responsible & productive life. But yeah, I really believe that we have a duty to at least share knowledge, in a way that might have some impact on someone who really does have the power to make a difference, in whatever ways possible. There are no coincidences, and everyone is placed in the right location in time & space to have some form of credible impact. Therefore we travel light, live light, and share the light by which the truth can be seen, upheld & protected. Blessings.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

What a happy read !
Well layed out and quite frightening !.

Yeah I'm sorry, I know it's a bit overwhelming & quite a grim read. I'd much rather be ignorant & live in bliss, but I maintain that we have a duty to look after what we are entrusted with, and that we must use our knowledge to help make the world a safer place, in whatever small way we can. Hopefully indeed, that common sense prevails, but I feel very sad about the prospects for our future. It feels like a lot of persons & entities have been 'read in' on the truth of the situation, and the rest of us are being socially conditioned to respond submissively when we are told what to do, even if it goes against everything we believe in, even if it goes against our very survival instincts.

Godspeed ATS, Godspeed Timely - perhaps this is indeed a timely read!

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Does anyone else have a bag of Rose bush seeds from hundreds of different bushes ?.... I have been going with the flow the last few years and the flow has had me collecting seeds from wild plants....Wild Lettuce and Wild Roses and all kinds of different seeds.... even weeds like Dandelion.....who saves Dandelion seeds ? Or wild lettuce Seeds?...anyone else recently in the last few years developed a seed fetish?

That's really cool, I love the idea of collecting seeds, especially the wild strains, it's important to have resilient crops if we are cornered into living a subsistence lifestyle. It is my hope that people will self organise into sustainable camps of workers & security, but all on the side of righteous living, not like a concentration camp but more like a 'preservation camp'. Perhaps a place where we can celebrate life in small & Simple ways, saving music, dancing, the recipes for beer, win & whisky, apple trees, honeysuckle, log cabins - it's a perfect version of apocalypse living. Here's hoping we have enough folk who want to live like civilised human beings, caring for each other & saving the good things of our cultural heritage.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

With me there is an overriding sense that there could be a time when ....well when there are just no seeds to be found ....when everything will be mixed and messed and unsettled....but this goes part and parcel with a recent as in last few years compulsion to learn how to make Tinctures and Remedys and to use wild Plants to do so...craziest thing ever but lockstep with what I was taught to prepare for as a Kid.

Heres to there being enough People still sucking air to build even a small sustainable Group and heres to them having access to enough food and water and medicinal remedies to get them through the re-set period when Earth is nothing more than a bubbeling mess of Mudflats and swamps......After Noahs Flood there was NOTHING LEFT.....everything had been raked clean off the surfaces of entire Continents...

Growing things is not as easy as one thinks....you need the correct environment......and you need People who understand horticulture.

Weapons ?.... well if there is anything left alive wherever you happen to pop out of your holes....it will be extremely hungry in very short order....and...with a 100% surety you will be @ or on a high altitude geographical location which many other living creatures will have gravitated to as well.....so yes you might need weeapons to stay alive.....but you surely will not need them for dangerous People...for only the Meek will survive....you and your Group might be lucky to see another stranger once in YEARS AND YEARS before you die Post-Event....People will be sERCHING FOR EACH OTHER for many years Post-Event.

Methinks Noah and his Peers re-established a lot of greenery wherever he and the other Arks landed.

Some of us see the need to have good viable soil also preserved and coal supplies and fertilizers preserved.... enough to last till the Re-Set is established and nature can provide for us again.

You see what you do is dependant upon what you know and if you make a mistake it costs you and yours your very lives.

You have to know exactly what you are preparing for.....to know how to prepare or when to prepare....or where to prepare.

What if the Earth is completely wiped clean of every sign of Mankind...... nothing left to salvage....even the wood has rotted and turned wormy and cannot be used to burn.

Yes, we need to all work together.

edit on 26-3-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Isaiah 51:6

HEBREWS 1:12

and last but not least....
John 14:2
“In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.”

Be filled with joy! Those the Son set free, are free indeed.

Get set free

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
That's a dark view of what is happening.

one thing -

it's time to dust off those secret patents written by men such as Nikola Tesla, and Thomas Townsend-Brown.

Trump's uncle had his hands on them. TPTB don't want this used but people all over the planet are building all sorts of energy generating devices. In fact, intentional communities around sustainable practices, alternative power, are popping up all over the planet.

The perspective I prefer is Sanatana Dharm - chapter three of the Bhagavata Gita is basically about this: It is better to live your life imperfectly then to live anothers w/o flaw. Life is a gift, they want your energy, it is all theatre. Yes, difficult when you're in dire straits but make a plan. Best advice I heard was, always be planning. Not stressfully, not with fear but with perseverance and patience. Anyway, My experience may not be yours, but I've sat in the dark w/ no power and no food in my fridge once...waitressing was a quick fix that was good for a few years - cocktailing is great, just don't drink if you work in a bar, don't drink your tips.

Television programs deliver audience to the sponsors - the people who pay for commercial time, hence the salaries of all those talking heads. That is ALL television is about, even sports, and the news, its entertainment. AND, they know humans prefer to be scared. Why? a program that needs to be addressed on an individual level. They want to control how you spend money, how you eat, how you experience love, hate. fear, joy, what you listen to, what you think is right and wrong. Legislation favors the corporations, we all know that. What to do?

Live your life the best you can cuz in the end it only you and the Creator, and He/She/It/They LOVE YOU

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I was taken by Humans wearing Blue Onepiece Jumpsuit style Military type Uniforms who operated a very large Craft.

They showed me a very good reason for building DUMBS.

The woman who is the Guest in this video is the very first person I have ever encountered online since I joined ATS that has IMHO BEEN TAKEN BY THE SAME GROUP..... I HAVE READ A LOT OF PEOPLES HISTORIES OF CONTACT WITH DIFFERENT GROUPS CALLED NORDICS AND PLEADIANS......none have had her bang on correct attention to detail that this Woman has....not to mention how well she has come to terms with her new reality.

This Group showed me what is coming.....not good....not good at all....Im not sure whats up with the bigger Picture in terms of others relationships with these People ....but I know what I know.

www.youtube.com...

We will need J-Shaped underground shelters located @ the correct junctures.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Isaiah 51:6

HEBREWS 1:12

and last but not least....
John 14:2
“In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.”

Be filled with joy! Those the Son set free, are free indeed.

Get set free

Already been set free, thanks for the heads up though! 2001 was my year when the Light dawned, though it took a very long time to get my life in order, fully & completely. Still working on it, truth be told, as I think we all are, unavoidably so, until the time we are set free from our incarnate nature.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I had come to the extreme realization you are ranting about when the invasive foreign species known as the Zebra mussel invaded the Great Lakes.

I was into fishing when I lived in metro Detroit back in the 80s. Smelt dipping was big every spring, people would be lined up along the St Clair River netting garbage cans full of spawning smelt. The walleye and other fish like perch along that water shed was great fishing back then too. I would go night fishing until dawn for walleye, and that's when I caught my first round goby fish.

After the Zebra mussels and the gobys showed up, it was a mere few seasons when the smelt got really scarce. The local outdoors TV program began to go all the way to the UP to the spawning streams to catch smelt. No one goes smelt fishing anywhere now, at least from what I'm aware of.

By the late 90s I moved to west Michigan, far from the Zebra mussels and goby fish near Detroit. The large river I live by has a number of dams, I live at the first two up stream and they were excellent for all kinds of sport fish with none of the invasive fish and sea weeds, for about ten years.

The last fishing I did at the dam was globs of Zebra mussels and numerous goby fish that were everywhere, driving the native crayfish and other fish away from their habitats. The crayfish were a bait stealing problem before, your lucky to see them now. It looks like a dying river to me and it hurts me to see this happen.

Why? I ask myself. Why must I now have to sanitize my fishing boat before launch. Why must I remove sea weed and be careful of what I catch or the bait fish I use now. Who made this my problem as a fisherman, and who is really to blame for the down turn in the Great Lakes sport fishery?

My conclusion in every instance is that the government caused all these problems for the profit and convenience of big businesses and then blamed the public for it all.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
One predicted date
Newton writes:

So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, recconing twelve months to a yeare & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived [sic for "long lived"] kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C.2060.
It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons wch God hath put into his own breast.[32]

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join