It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they setting up Asians as the fall guy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Which kind of Asian are we talking about here? I don't think I've ever heard an Asian person call themselves that. They usually tend to refer to the country them or their family actually came from. Because...there's a lot of countries in Asia, many of them are very different from eachother and they don't all get along..are we including India? It's part of Asia....though people from India don't seem to get included in the Asian club.

Grouping people by continental origin is just as ridiculous and asinine as grouping people by colour.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Who isreal ly behind it all?
Gee, I wonder
Who runs the media, the banks, a massive amount of politicians and most CEOs?
I'll give you a hint...it's not the irish
End the crybully takeover of the US
Fire all the mossad honeypot islanders racing to put you in an electric prison before they see a concrete one.
Islander Bill Gates to the rescue?
Yeah f no.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I have a bad feeling.

Let’s look at current events.

Lot’s of Asians getting the beat down, getting verbally assaulted, elderly people getting punched in the face. You get the picture.
All the while people are discussing if it is because of Trump/racism/normal crime/black on Asian Crime/ etc, again you get the picture.

Then...

Here we go with all the public shootings again. The shooting in Georgia, the shooting in Boulder. I’ve noticed an uptick in random gun crime in my area..
Anyone out there following my train of thought and take a stab at what comes next...

Here’s a hint... there are mentally unstable 20 something year old Asian men too...

From where I stand it seems that the MSM is simply looking for new angles because the existing Black V White narrative is getting stale.

It's like when people got starting getting tired about hearing about people abusing transexuals they started reporting on non-binary people getting abused.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It's like when people got starting getting tired about hearing about people abusing transexuals

When was that?

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Not as the "fall guy" but as the scapegoat. If by they you mean those who are pushing this narrative, then they would love for you to believe this is a widespread problem, and it may become one if the narrative continues, but at present what we are seeing is isolated cases being blown up larger than life so those in democrat leadership can swoop in and appear to be the saviors of Asian's from the big bad white folks beating up on them.

The problem with that narrative is the facts don't support it. The number one violent offenders against American Asians are black thugs. Not your average black person, but black thugs. There's a difference.

No I do mean fall guy.. I’m talking about what I think will happen, not what has happened..

I understood your OP, but I don't think we'll be seeing an Asian gunman. I do expect to see the narrative pushed even harder than it has been to now. I think they want Asians seen as victims, and that's even more dangerous to Asian Americans.

Like this...

www.khou.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

People are discussing it because the #ScumMedia is pushing the narrative.

However, if you look at reality, the narrative the #ScumMedia is pushing is a lie. Yet it doesn't stop the useless idiots from pointing the finger at the boogey man that only exists in their twisted and media fed delusional minds.

So by "they" if you are referring to is the #ScumMedia, then how in the world can you trust a damn thing they say?

I find it interesting that polls say the majority of American's have little to no trust in the media, yet we suck up the lies daily en masse the propaganda outlets shove in our ears and eyes. What's wrong with this picture?

Not sure which polls you are referring to exactly, but it sounds like they could ask the question with a bit more specifics. Cause when someone on the right answers the question whether or not they trust the media in the negative, they're thinking of CNN and NBC and such, who they don't trust, and when someone on the left answers the question in the negative they're thinking of Fox. I think people are generally more inclined to express their distrust under those conditions in a poll when it is not specified if the question is about leftwing media or rightwing media.

I think you'll get different results if the question was about a specific media station. Also, many people are generally OK with the notion of their side using propaganda to counter the propaganda from the other side. The notion of fighting fire with fire, or 'if they're doing it, so can we'.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Not as the "fall guy" but as the scapegoat. If by they you mean those who are pushing this narrative, then they would love for you to believe this is a widespread problem, and it may become one if the narrative continues, but at present what we are seeing is isolated cases being blown up larger than life so those in democrat leadership can swoop in and appear to be the saviors of Asian's from the big bad white folks beating up on them.

The problem with that narrative is the facts don't support it. The number one violent offenders against American Asians are black thugs. Not your average black person, but black thugs. There's a difference.

No I do mean fall guy.. I’m talking about what I think will happen, not what has happened..

I understood your OP, but I don't think we'll be seeing an Asian gunman. I do expect to see the narrative pushed even harder than it has been to now. I think they want Asians seen as victims, and that's even more dangerous to Asian Americans.

Like this...

www.khou.com...

Yes. Like that, and notice who the attackers were.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Like this...

www.khou.com...

I see what you did there...

Exactly, bring race into it....That doesn't excuse the racist attacks on Asians, does it?

www.nbcnews.com...

www.voanews.com...

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 26-3-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Like this...

www.khou.com...

I see what you did there...

Exactly, bring race into it....That doesn't excuse the racist attacks on Asians, does it?

www.nbcnews.com...

www.voanews.com...

www.nytimes.com...

First off, you didn't see what I did there. The surprise was that it was two women, not necessarily their color, though that plays into this as well if the statistics are accurate as they seem to be.

Secondly, I am already aware there have been white attackers. White attackers are still the minority by far in these attacks, but that does not excuse them. They should be prosecuted and get as much leniency as they showed their victims.

I don't buy into the white guilt/white supremacy BS the far left is pushing. I have no problem being white, and I have no problem with minorities, especially since I grew up with them in a neighborhood where I was the minority.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

There's a difference.

No there isn't.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Who isreal ly behind it all?
Gee, I wonder
Who runs the media, the banks, a massive amount of politicians and most CEOs?
I'll give you a hint...it's not the irish
End the crybully takeover of the US
Fire all the mossad honeypot islanders racing to put you in an electric prison before they see a concrete one.
Islander Bill Gates to the rescue?
Yeah f no.

Glad to see someone is aware of the JQ.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join