It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Split Senate Confirms Transgender Woman Rachel Levine to Health Post, a First

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It's not like transgenders go through surgeries, public scrutiny, and complete lifestyle choices because they are temporarily confused or that they don't know what's between their legs..

I heard all these arguments with gay people as well. Why don't gays just stop feeling attracted to the same gender?

They can't stop. So if a transgender person can't stop feeling a different gender then how are they ignorant or confused?

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
INSANE!

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Thnx for sharing.
I haven't seen this video yet.
Insane is right.
Wtf

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

It's not like transgenders go through surgeries, public scrutiny, and complete lifestyle choices because they are temporarily confused or that they don't know what's between their legs..

I heard all these arguments with gay people as well. Why don't gays just stop feeling attracted to the same gender?

They can't stop. So if a transgender person can't stop feeling a different gender then how are they ignorant or confused?

Sorry, but you can't take a minuscule amount of metally ill people and push their insanity onto children and represent said stance as a normal life path for them.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
INSANE!

I can't watch the whole thing the site of that thing on my screen gives me the heebie jeebies, I feel like Ace Ventura when he found out Finkle is Einhorn and Einhorn is Finkle.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

First words that came to my mind were:

OH DEAR!

This is terrible if you ask me... one of the worse type of people to have in that position. This group of people have already pushed their way into most homes and schools.... I can't imagine what they will be pushing for now.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

I was reading that this guy Rick was involved with inappropriate behavior as a pediatrician before he put on the disguise and decided to be a girl.
I'm having trouble finding it. Probably scrubbed by the globopedos again.

The same here. It was a while back, during the nursing home travesty when he removed his mother from the nursing home, but I did read about complaints of inappropriate behavior.

There's a huge dustup on Reddit right now because they've been banning anyone who mentions that their newest Admin hired -- Austin "Aimee" Chanellor -- has a very sinister past, including a father who has been convicted of kidnapping, torturing and raping a 10-year-old-girl in the attic of their shared home. (Chanellor has denied any knowledge it was happening). And his husband has his own pedophilia baggage.

Maybe the new publicity (both good for Levine and bad for Chanellor/Reddit) will encourage someone to find and post those reports about Levine again and they'll get some more sunshine.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trucker1
Its crazy! Still some people have been born with delicate fingers and hands, slender body and beautiful face and clearly should have been born with a vag but simply was not the case.
Any of these beautiful transgenders would cause quite a stir walking into the men's restroom.

I never realized it was such an issue until I looked up beautiful transgenders. Some of these would turn any mans head. Not all of them but a good hand full. LOL!
Beautiful Trans

Hey man, if fake women are your thing then go find your jackpot. I'll stick with women who were born as women and actually know the difference between what makes a man and woman.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Neh... Looks like Trevor Lawrence in makeup. Nothing attractive there.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Sure, and you'll hear the same with pedophiles. Give an inch, they take a mile, you obviously haven't learned that yet. Spare me the victimization, we've all gone through scrutiny, even us evil white people.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Thnx for sharing.
I haven't seen this video yet.
Insane is right.
Wtf

Did you watch til the end? Even worse was the chick at the end who thanked Mr. Potato Head for answering the question he obviously never answered.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Well, i agree with not pushing anything onto children. Except to teach respect and understanding. I disagree that having a transgender official alone will make kids or adults want to suddenly become transgender.

From what i hear, it's a feeling of misgender that starts very young. But i don't know too much about any studies that have been done.

I just feel like people said the same thing about homosexuals. That acceptance of homosexuality will corrupt the youth.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Except pedophilia is the attraction to minors which leads to child abuse. Transgenderism doesn't affect anyone but said person.

And im not arguing out of victimization, but of having respect for one's personal choice and feelings.

Im not sure she's right for the job (especially with the nursing home thing), and maybe she just did get picked to virtue signal.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Mandroid7

Well, i agree with not pushing anything onto children. Except to teach respect and understanding. I disagree that having a transgender official alone will make kids or adults want to suddenly become transgender.

From what i hear, it's a feeling of misgender that starts very young. But i don't know too much about any studies that have been done.

I just feel like people said the same thing about homosexuals. That acceptance of homosexuality will corrupt the youth.

Perhaps you should educate yourself, because there is a very big difference between sexual preference and gender "identity," and there are very big differences between the gay community wanting the same rights as other people, and the transgender community demanding special "rights" -- including the rights of others. There is also a very dangerous element under the Transgender umbrella, which includes sexual predators, often violent sexual predators. Studies done in the UK prison population have shown that men who identify as women have the same rate of violence and sexual offense as men who do not identify as women.

The feminine homosexual male, or the masculine lesibian woman, is who we are conditioned to think of when we think of the transgender community. The majority of men who identify as women currently as heterosexual males, who are still attracted to women after transitioning, and call themselves "transbians." We are also led to believe that all transgender identifying persons have sexual reassignment surgery, and in reality only a very small fraction actually has the surgery. The ones who do are usually the ones with genuine gender dysphoria, usually gay, and are more accurately called transsexuals. Most transgender identifying persons (as much as 90%) do not want the surgery.

You might also want to consider that many gay/lesbians do not feel that the "T" belongs with the "LGB," and have actually broken off from the now LGBTQIA community to form their own LGB Alliance. Lesbians in particular will tell you that men who identify as women can be quite "rapey" and creepy, and indeed men who identify as women are demanding that women break the "cotton ceiling" and accept these men as lesbian romantic/sexual partners. Lesbians have also started a website to record the abusive behavior from these men, including violent rapes. Men who identify as women regularly and frequently threaten violence -- including sexual violence -- against lesbians who reject them as romantic/sexual partners.

There is a very very ugly underground to the Transgender ideology and activism. Please look into it.

No one hates a person for rejecting society's gender norms and sexual stereotypes. The vast majority of people are quite happy to live and let live. If they're not hurting anyone, great! But the problem is that many many people are being hurt by the activism and the ideology.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

It doesn't affect other people until they start telling me I have to accept them as actual men or women when they are not.

That I must accept a male mma fighter cracking the skulls or female mma fighters and that men can now erase the accomplishments of women because men are now more woman than actual women.

That they don't have to disclose their biological sex to a potential sexual partner.

According to that disgusting thing, we should put children on dangerous puberty blockers until kids decide their own gender and that this must be law.

Trannies can go straight to hell where they belong.
edit on 3 25 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Rachel Levine was born with a penis.

SCIENCE!

Unless I have missed it, Levine may still have a penis.
All the time that the person was the Secretary of Health in my home state of Pennsylvania, the question was asked, but never answered. That question was: Has the Secretary had the transgender surgery? (ie, do you still have a penis?)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

because they are temporarily confused

The ones that decide to switch back are temporarily confused.
The rest are permanently confused.
edit on b000000312021-03-25T08:58:50-05:0008America/ChicagoThu, 25 Mar 2021 08:58:50 -0500800000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Bigburgh

Neh... Looks like Trevor Lawrence in makeup. Nothing attractive there.

Yeah. I don't like fake boobs on a woman, why would I like them on a man?

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Is a freaking joke, in my views and I think I am pretty darn open to anything and tolerant on anything, but sorry to say, you are what you are born as, no matter what you do later on, you still will be a man or a women, your genes will not change when you dig a hole or take a pole.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join